Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I just heard this song come on the radio and I hear the lyrics "I"m in love with Judas baby" and I'm thinking WTF is going on here?

First there were all these ET songs, now this is getting pretty weird. I'm mostly concerned because this is music that's considered "popular" and has a profound influence on the minds of youth. Here's the lyrics.

Oh oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh oh oh oh

Judas, Juda, Judas, Juda
Judas, Juda, Judas, GaGa
Judas, Juda, Judas, Judas
Judas, Juda, Judas, GaGa

When he calls to me I am ready
I wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times he betrays me

I'll bring him down
Bring him down, down
A king with no crown
King with no crown

I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

Judas, Juda, Judas, Juda
Judas, Juda, Judas, GaGa

I couldn’t love a man so purely 
Even prophets forgave his crooked way 
I’ve learned love is like a brick 
You can build a house or sink a dead body

I'll bring him down
Bring him down, down
A king with no crown
King with no crown

I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel

I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel

In the most Biblical sense I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense   (?)
Judas kiss me if offenced or wear ear condom next time

I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to

I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel

I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

Judas, Juda, Judas, Juda
Judas, Juda, Judas, GaGa

As you can imagine it's already stirring up a bit of controversy in the religious communities especially because it was released over the easter period. After analyzing the lyrics and symbolism in her other music and songs, I just can't help but think her music spells bad news in the occult sense / mind warping sense. We all know how so called "music" can affect our minds.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNod6X7f-mU

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think if you read the story of adam and eve in the bible and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,you can see how they were purposely set up or framed by God to partake from the tree of good and evil,so this was not the fault of adam and eve but the entire blame Goes to God cause he/she/it was the one that put the tree there in the first place knowing before hand that adam and eve were gonna eat from the tree even if God said not to,like who has never dissobeyed their parents when the told you not to do something but you went ahead and did it anyway? No allowance for a week! But the way i see it is that this earth is a training ground or boot camp for every soul and not every soul is here for the same exspereince,like some souls chose to come here to exspereince prostitution,only to fail big time,some came here to exspereince themself as a street bumb homeless person or a leader of a street gang or as a handicapped person in a wheel chair or as a power hungry politician  or as a jockstrap superstar athelete,so we all dont come here for the same exspereince,every soul has got their own unique exspereinces to go through and some of us got our start a long time before others,so if you look beyond good and evil of these beings,then you can see this is what they came to exspereince for the purpose  of soul growth , Was it King Solomon that once said there is nothing new under the Sun? yes well of course there is nothing new "under the sun" but above the sun in your christ consciousness "I AM" Prescence, all things have become new if any man/woman/twin flameS dwells within Christ,and the New is born out of the Now   and the Now is ever New always unfolding into a NOW that is always NEW, NOW isn't that NEW? As far as King Solomon goes,supposedly he was one of the wisest man that ever lived but he could never figure out why he had 700 wives?   Like he said to himself>I have 700 wives and if i stick my penis int heir vagina, i just might figure out why i have a penis in the first place? Not even Elvis Presely had that many lovers and elvis was a dud spud  compared to King Solomon,  ,but when King Solomon married his 701 st wife and had s** with her,he said >oh my God this is what i have been looking for all my life,where have you been? His 701 wife replied?  I was waiting for you to figure out why you have a penis? Im your twin flame you idiot!
Lady Gaga is not a evil person shes normal like me and you its just a song damn

Gaga and the record label are geniuses. You have to admit that her strategy has worked so far on everyone, even people that would normally not listen to her music. You have to understand that once you're at the top it is very hard to maintain that status. So what do they do? Push the limits as far as they can and targeting the topics that really push peoples buttons to the point of even grabbing the attention of new audiences.  

This is exactly what is happening here....you are stirring the pot even more by posting this on here and telling people how controversial this is and so on. In the eyes of the music industry they have just succeeded from you spreading the word even more.

They purposefully use and abuse the latest topics. The music industry and it's participants don't care about what is true or what is not anymore, just whatever stirs controversy the most. You know this song is going to be massively talked about and even a smash hit on the radio. 

On the other hand though, unfortunately beautiful feel good songs rarely cut it anymore in terms of controversy, so they resort to dark side of things. Why you ask? The answer is simple. What do people aways talk about in their lives? What they don't have, what they don't wan't, what they hate, whats wrong with the world today and so on. Hence the path that Lady Gaga chose with her career so far. Ints too bad though because music IS the biggest influence for the young minds. 

Personally I think Gaga's god is Money and that's the god of the record companies, who OWN Gaga, so lets put the blame where it belongs...to those people who got her to sign on the dotted line in her contract (otherwise she'd be flipping burgers).  And they aren't stupid, they know the game that is being played out and they want to cash in on the controversy. 

I'm dating myself here, ha ha ha, but I remember a certain dude named Marilyn Manson who did unspeakable acts onstage, and who was totally out there and controversial...and where is he now?  He ran out of tricks- the public got BORED.  And we will get bored of Gaga showing her butt and making weird faces... it wouldn't surprise me if she went on those NWO Symbol websites and lifted the images for her videos so that she could garner more attention... she'll do ANYTHING to be in the spotlight.  A few months ago she was booed at a Cubs game because she showed up in a sparkled THONG and made out with another woman in the audience, then threw soda at the other patrons because they were ogling her...lol... she just wants attention.  

Btw, most of my friends think Gaga is like 23 but she is over 40 years old. When she came out with her first hit, pokerface i think it was she was on Jay Leno and she said,hey guys i`m 39, and then she said something really quick after so Leno had no time focus on what she said.
I should clarify that I enjoyed her music at first and thought she was really talented and appreciated that she stood up for gays and animals rights... but her personality got weirder and weirder and you could tell she reaaalllly wants people to LOOK at her, it's not about the music at all, she ripped off her last song from Madonna, she's just going through the motions to take our money and sell albums. 
Lady Gaga has not always been evil. "Just Dance" "Poker Face" and "Bad Romance" were good songs; they didn't encourage bad behaviour.
Her latest songs are brainwashing in my opinion. Because everyone likes her songs, and that wouldn't normally happen with the crap she's spewing out. It's like her mind is twisted and she's making other people's minds into something twisted.

I don't watch her, don't listen to her. I don't take anyone who can't bother dressing beyond their panties seriously.

I remember when beautiful women used to get dressed and sing, now it's all about who exposes the most flesh. Half of them can't sing for crap, but up on the stage flashing themselves in very little clothing seems to make them a star.

I think it could be about her being in love with an abusive lover. She hopes that her love will heal him of his wicked ways, and wants everyone else to see the good in him because most people regard him as a scumbag, but his evil nature is of a biblical magnitude, and all he can do is see himself for who he is, and embrace it.
Ridiculous attire aside, her lyrics usually have way more substance than most contemporary pop devas.
Ridiculous attire aside, her lyrics usually have way more substance than most contemporary pop devas. --Blake

I can agree with you, there.

OH NO! Amelia's back in town! Quick everyone run for it!

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship