Ga Ga's 'people' say she's a tyrant..

LADY Gaga has been hit by a crippling illness which could end her stage career.

The US singer last night cancelled the rest of her world tour after she was left unable to walk due to synovitis — a chronic condition which causes joints to swell.

Gaga, 26, had tried to hide her agony from staff, but she was in such pain she could no longer perform. Now she has pulled out of the remaining 21 dates of her Born This Way Ball tour.

She blamed a tear in her right hip — an underlying cause of synovitis — which will need surgery to repair.

Gaga told her 34 million Twitter fans: “I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now and over the past month it has worsened.

“I hid it from my staff, I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans.”

Gaga was in extreme pain after her show in Montreal, Canada, on Monday.

She added yesterday: “I could not walk — and still can’t.” Fans with tickets to the scrapped shows will get refunds, but she said of the cancellations: “I hope you forgive me, as it’s nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. I’m devastated.”

Synovitis is linked to arthritis and auto-immune disorder Lupus — and regular bouts can lead to a crumbling of the joints.

The singer has previously confessed to a history of “borderline lupus”. Her aunt Joanne died of it in 1974.

Gaga is being sued for £250,000 by ex-aide Jennifer O’Neill, who claims the star is a tyrant who demanded that she be on call 24 hours a day.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4793070/lady-gaga-cancels-concerts-due-to-injury.html#ixzz2KssI8Zej

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I KNEW you would get a charge out of this Lori....I laughed especially at the part about Madonna as well....got to say that Weird Al is a total genious not to mention a really good singer.....I heard him once singing a serious song that was not a parody, and his voice is wonderful.  I will try to find it and send it to you...wish I could remember what the song was....all I remember is that he sang devinely.

• I have to agree with you Lori about how you feel about Lady Gaga.  I feel sad that she has a painful health challenge and my prayers are with her.  I think she is demonized by many, but that happens when you are a public icon.  If nothing else she is an intelligent person in my estimation.

I do not begrudge her popularity and her inginuity. With this being said and it is probably going to make some people mad here, I just ran across a parody by Weird Al that I simply feel compelled to share this.....Weird Al is one talented and shrewd artist. I read that Lady Gaga loves all the parodies that Weird Al has done of her music and takes them as a compliment. Hope you all enjoy this if you feel inclined to listen to it.....it is a riot, if one is not easily offended that is....

• I loved poker face song so much and the timing of it was also connected to my personal goings on in my life so I think this is why I adored the song so much, and also bad romance was great,...she is a very good performer for this era, we had Abba and Bay city rollers in my youth, its a craze we all go through, I wonder what another decade will bring, who will be the craze then ?

• Feather Winger,

I don't believe that revenge, suicide, murder and self mutilation in videos represents the sacred feminine.  Look at her videos.  They are very DARK.  I have a 5 year old daughter and I will raise her to be a strong women, but also to cherish her masculine qualities as well. 

I It's important to mention that many artist aren't even aware of or understand the symbolism in their movies and music.  They are performers and that's what they are paid to do.  Some very intelligent people are behind the set designs of these productions and they are paid VERY well to implement hidden agendas.  I happen to be a childhood friend of one of these individuals and have been associated with others who have decided to opt out.  As I said before, I don't judge her because she may not even be aware of what's going on around her.  These people have contractual obligations and non-disclosure agreements to keep them in line.  Do your homework.  I am no expert, but I certainly am well read and I been around long enough to see enough trends.

Lori,

I whole heartedly agree that once we become awake and aware by raising our vibrations these symbols hold no power over us.  No, we can't change others but we can influence them with our hearts.  Open your heart, it is far more intelligent and wise than our brains.

Namaste 

• ...So Lady Ga Ga......May Be Gone......Hmm......Was She All There...In The First Place... Lol......Never Been Into Her Stuff Myself....Horrendous....lol......But......Wish Her Well With The Pain.....xx.....

• is being completely slutty, even if it is an act, somehow make some women more liberated?

• Much appreciated")

Occult simply stated... means hidden.  When I use the term I don't use it with the naive idea that it means satanism.  Symbolism and mathematics are universal and together they are sacred geometry.  A good place to start would be to look up the occult symbols in corporate logos.  People love PRODUCTS because the subconscious mind recognizes the sacred geometry.  Example; When people look at the Mercedes Brand/Logo they see a star or a triangle.  Your subconscious mind expands the image 3 dimensionally and sees  a cube inside of a circle.   Look up the flower of life and tree of life patterns...that is sacred geometry.

How this relates to Ga Ga and many other "Strars" is that people are dazzled by the performances and are mesmerized by the symbolism.  They end up worshipping things an people that bring no value to our lives and they spend money on things we don't really need.  That money feeds the machine that keeps us enslaved. If we listen to music often enough, you end up with that playing in our minds instead of listening to our higher selves.  Listening to our inner guidance allows up to wake up to the fact that our reality is not what it should be and we then begin to change it. Lady Ga Ga might say some positive things, but I suggest you watch her videos with a discerning eye, after you have done more research on symbolism, and you will notice they can be pretty vulgar.

Much Respect 

• The words she speaks are not as influential as the subtle and not so subtle symbolism in her videos and performances.  Your subconscious mind picks up the symbolism and is influenced by it.  I pass no judgment because I don't know if she is aware of the symbolism or not.  However, ignorance is not an excuse either.  My humble suggestion is to research occult symbolism and you will understand why some of us are disturbed by her performances.  

Awake and Aware

• Not sure if you are commenting to me Lori, but I did not say she is a satanist...you must be talking about someone else even though your comment came after what I said, lol.  I think that she is talented and  I like a lot of her music...I pass no judgement on her, she is a performer doing what she does.  I do not know her personally in any way so would never call her a satanist.  People jump to a lot of conclusions and that is part of society's problems.

• Your sources aren't exactly credible.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
19 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…