Replies

• greetings brother.......just to say that king tut and others, have always displayed the diademic talismans of vulture and cobra....these energise and symbolize pharaoh's essential duty as guardian of the kingdom, over upper and lower khemet....no change there, always was...;-]

• here's a comment from the youtube vid and there are more Drekx;

I'm an artist, I was captivated by king tut in particular. I spent hours looking at it and drew a picture of it because it was so inspirational for me. It was always just the snake head and there was no other colors, just gold. Thanks for this one ☝️
    • For once I agree with you Drekx.

• For you they have Drekx but for me it was always only the cobra, and many other people-this is also completely new to me-I was always a mustang and corvette fan and there was no such thing as these cars as hatchbacks-until this year, for me

1976 twin turbo corvette station wagon-from the factory;

Image result for 1970's stock corvette station wagon

1960's mustang station wagon;

Image result for 1970's stock mustang station wagon

2017 mustang;

Mustang 2-Door Wagon Concept:

2017 corvette wagon;

Image result for 2017 stock corvette station wagon

• ~That 76 Vette is awesome! & I've definitely never seen it before... but, don't think the Mandela Effect applies in this case (though make no mistake about it, the exciting phenomenon is pointing to something that hasn't fully revealed itself, yet). Here are some details on the car from Auction America where it was sold a couple of years back: "This 1976 Corvette Station Wagon has a very interesting history with only 24 Greenwood Station Wagon Kits ever made with the later cars being constructed by American Custom Industries. Produced from new as presented, it is a truly unique package reported by the vendor as thought to be the only one in existence..."

• and the mustang-never happened -I'm 56 and would have seen the kits-and for mustangs too

• In artistic depictions only the cobra is typically drawn. That probably accounts for the change in your cognition.

• no not for me I've seen the pics of the sarcophagus all of my life -it always had only the cobra

Related image

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
36 minutes ago
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
41 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
46 minutes ago
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://youtu.be/ugBOtBxkOBY?si=Mr2tRMLhxNyzGIkx"
46 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
50 minutes ago
51 minutes ago