Keshe: 2014, The Year of Change for Humanity - Advanced Technologies Will Be Mass-Released To The Public

2014, the year of the change for the Humanity

01-01-2014, 11:48 PM

2014: The Year that the new Technology will change the course of humanity and it will bring untold changes.

At Keshe Foundation, we make 2014, the year that advanced technologies will be mass-released to public that they can show their power to create conditions that change through all layers of human society will be achieved.

We shall put an end to hunger and wars, through the release of everything in our possession, this be it scientifically, or technically to every man, be it scientists or world governments around the world in equal measure.

In 2014, the Keshe Foundation through its Institute shall deliver to mankind as a whole the technology, which the mankind has been waiting and praying for from the beginning of time.

With delivery of an advance technology, unknown up to now, we shall put an end to hunger, wars.

We shall make sure that all men will have enough to attain sustenance and shelter that; there shall be no need for suffering.

We give and facilitate the release of technology to the men of greed that they can produce enough gold and precious metals that they could wish for, that eventually they will shy away even to show any interest in possessing such materials.

In opening the space in 2014 in its true sense, we would bring in more precious materials and sciences unknown to man that these new materials and knowledge will be used for forging tools of lasting peace on this planet.

The 2014 will be the beginning of the new era, the point of change for the humanity from what has been the same on this planet from the time of Adam.

We make one promise to the world leaders and that is, change your and your nations ways or your citizens shall change it for you through the delivery and application of the new technology and its use.

No man shall and from this year on will be allowed to take up arms to fight and no man shall be left hungry and homeless on this planet because of wars.

Use your arm manufacturing factories to deliver homes and food to the humanity, which up to now you have being developing tools of war in them, and you have instigated, unwanted wars because of them.

As the man who has the knowledge of universe at his disposal, I shall use every knowledge and power available to me to bring these factories, which you have erected for making tools of war and their products to standstill with stroke of a pen.

Then we wonder who shall disobey as is in the books of god that “one shall not kill.”

The promises of the change, as has been in the Holly books of the past, which the man has been waiting for centuries for shall be fulfilled.

Our program for this year is set to be.

We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

In Jun, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

M T Keshe

2014, the year of the change for the Humanity - The Keshe Foundation Forum

http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/keshe-official/30510-2014-the-year-of-the-change-for-the-humanity

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @Kira
    "So how did Keshe try to kill you?"

Lol, no.. My govt tried to kill me a while ago by confiscating my computer and then putting a Black Widow in it when they returned it.
    It was CLOSE for me that time!!! Had I put my hand just 3 centimeters to the left when I opened it up I'd have died right there.

Keshe claims to have given a USB-stick to my govt with all his tech on it. I want that USB-stick too since the information obviously is important but he says no.. So, he gives it to people who kill their citizens but not to the citizens themselves?
    How is that Working for Humanity?

By giving his tech to my corrupt govt he'll ensure that they'll be able to further enslave their people. How can I forgive such an act?

Or, he knows that IF he makes that data readily available, everyone with an ounce of education will be able to debunk him immediately.

Keshe doesn't live in a shack. He lives in a house, has money to rent lecture halls and sells books online. He's not even comparable to either Marko nor Steve.

And, if you do an interview, he's gonna want to have all your questions on paper in advance. You must be very persistent in absolutely denying him that.Otherwise he's just gonna hire a professional speechwriter that will train him to take you to hell and back before AWW'ing you with something cool but completely irrelevant. ;)

• Granted Black widows are venomous, but they're hardly 'die on the spot' dangerous...there's still time to get it treated before anything serious happens. It's only rarely fatal with small children, the elderly and infirm..also not native to cold climate locations like Ireland, although the widow spider(not black) is found here but there bite is no worse than a wasp sting unless bitten close to the heart where it might cause palpitations.

• It's called broken record.
    • yeah I figured you are!!

• Here's some simple logic: If Keshe is being blocked by the illumiati from delivering his tech to the people, then WHY does he in good faith take their money knowing full well that they'll get nothing in return from him, not even a refund?? Just more excuses & total ignorance from his end To me that's blatant fraud!!

These people aren't investors in his 'tech', they're desperate for a solution to their problem/s and Keshe knowing this preys on their desperation and probably thinks they'll expire before anything substantial can be done by them to get their money back from him.

Such people are known as parasites, preying on the vulnerability of others. If he is genuine and sincere then he should make every effort to help these people, even if just giving back their money brings them some peace of mind.

• @Sylvain
    My patience with you is coming to an end.

"Your the one ignoring her knowing about the illuminati being behind the slow evolution in blocking it."

No I don't deny that. In fact. I KNOW what they did to Moray for instance. I even have his lab-notes.

But, to use Moray (and others) to explain why KESHE isn't releasing anything, is to abuse EVERYONE who have EVER been a victim of the REAL oppression that ALSO goes on. No REAL free energy inventor have been able to charge people for their inventions years before the actual release. No REAL free energy inventor can have a bank account in Europe. No REAL free energy inventor can have an official  headquarter, and no REAL free energy inventor who cares for humanity would ever consider NOT releasing all his data for free immediately.

"What is interesting is that people that look for conflict tend to find it...until they find himself ignored ...."

Yes, and since you never address my questions but rather go into conflict each time you reply to what I post, I am about to start ignoring You.

Don't give people advice if you're not going to follow those advice yourself.

Don't reply to me no more. You have nothing to add. I wanna talk to Kira.

KESHE felt he could give his tech to the same govt that even tried to kill me once, but when I ask him for the same info he says no. That makes him MY ENEMY. The friend of my enemy IS my enemy. By giving the USB-stick to my govt but not to me, he proved himself right there. He's either a fraud or he's a traitor to humanity.

• I only recently discovered Keshe and would love to interview him on my show, the Sacred Matrix on Revolution Radio. We get over 100,000 listeners. So if there's a way to reach him, perhaps we could get to the bottom of these matters and talk to him directly, get it from the horse's mouth. I have not seen anything dealing with his dealings or lack of delivery. I have no proof and what I have seen (which is online and on youtube) is only good things, hope and optimism. I've not seen him ask for money, but maybe I didn't look close enough.

I FELT my heart leap with JOY when I read his declaration for i KNEW from my downloads that I get from my Higher Self and Guides that something miraculous, something way outside the current norm is coming to truly launch us into the GOLDEN AGE. I'm an Experiencer, a Contactee and I've been in contact since the crib. I go on board and to other planets all the time.

Keshe's information literally came into my in box at the right time. Even though things may have gone awry in the past, I would love to give him till the end of 2014 to make good on all things before I personally pass judgment.

I personally witnessed some of what happened to Marko Rodin. It was so frustrating. Yet he also received funding here and there and that allowed him to live in a shack, a converted storage bin. Someone kept giving him the computers he needed. He would demonstrate how God is the number 9, his toroid technologies for FREE. No one was ever turned away.

There was another free energy system inventor named Steve who lived on our property in a tent for a while and he received his magnetic technology from the ETs. The powers that be kept trying to buy out his patent. They offered him millions of dollars. He never sold out from what I saw. But who knows? So I've seen much and can imagine that and even more goes on behind the scenes.

It takes a super strong soul to stand up to the authorities and reject enormous wealth, not allow themselves to be bought out.

So how did Keshe try to kill you? Who's saying that Keshe tried to kill them? I'm getting confused on who's saying what. Sorry.
      • Why don't you contact Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot, she seems able to contact Keshe and arrange interviews with him...and with your broad listener base she'd probably be willing to lend a hand.

• @Kira

I have a question for you.  WOULD you be "angry too" if you had heard all those announcements of releases and such since 2007 and yet "nothing have still happened"?

I know how I personally feel, and it doesn't require someone implanting the "angry" idea into my head when patients is part of the equation. Sometimes aggression gets pointed at the innocent, which can be stifling to an otherwise Sovereign Human who is simply expressing their light of free will.

• It takes a bit more than such things to get me angry.  I've been hearing announcements of new technologies for dozens of years and nothing's happened and I don't get angry but understand we live in a world of Illuminati politics.  I get frustrated for I understand the many layers and characters involved in the dynamics that keep free energy systems and solutions away from use by humanity. I do get angry but not at the inventors and those who make attempts to do something about it.  I get angry at those who would hold back such wonders from the world and allow so many of us to suffer and die needlessly.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
45 seconds ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know he was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
5 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
29 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
35 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
59 minutes ago
More…