Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. Tune in to the light within you.

Many have been expecting a positive “boom” to come from President Donald Trump in the past couple of weeks or so, and yet nothing has occurred, or so it may seem that way to most out there.

We have mentioned in a previous article that this is not about a “wall”, or funding it. Or Republican vs Democrat, and so on. This is of course business on a whole other level. This is about freeing humanity once and for all from the grip of a heinous entity known as the Cabal.

The President is being guided by very powerful and a wise collective group of beings that is made up of the Alliance of Earth and Galactics or positive extraterrestrial groups.

We are very well aware that many of you reading these words, especially the above mentioned piece, find it very hard to believe such a thing, but the truth is without the intervention of the Galactic Confederation of Light, our world would have been doomed, not now, but many years ago.

In do time all will see and understand this, the real truth.

At this time the President is basically playing games with the opposition in congress, and buying time. For what? He is just waiting for the signal from the leader of the Alliance and this group of benevolent beings. And that would be the being that is known to you as Saint Germain.

It is our understanding that all is ready and set go. The Mass Arrests, NESARA, the Global Currency Reset will all unfold simultaneously. The arrests of the Cabal and their puppets will not just occur in the U.S.A but around the world as well. In Europe, South America, Africa and Asia.

Once more we say to you hold your light, be of the highest vibration possible, for we are entering a new reality, and beginning to write a new chapter for humanities and Earth’s records.

We are divine beings of light, always remember this. And we shall begin to live as such. Open your heart to the new light entering our world at this time.

I am Kejraj!

Source: Era of Light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i am holding a very high vibration for my very high vibration big president! if youknow what i mean!

• Always said that Trump will go down in history as the greatest President that this country has ever known.

• me too darkstar-but Pres Trump was out in CA at the last huge fire and he saw the vehicles that had ben blasted by direct energy weapons-this was a message to him and patriots-the cabal has mercenaries with advanced weapons and I think he's worried for his family

th?id=OIP.u4-HN8LDtoAx6BSiMwtDigHaGM&pid=15.1&P=0&w=207&h=174

• Pet Rock:  Could be.  (Scary).

• darkstar-this is off topic here but the old testament; 1st page? The Book Of Genesis-now it's The first Book Of Moses Called Genesis!!!!!

I have a bible from 1982 and it just morphed! And many other crazy edits!

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/old-tesatment-1st-pa...

Old Tesatment!!!! 1st Page -'The Book Of Genesis' Is Now 'The First Book Of Moses Called Genesis' U…
          My KJV also shifted the Genesis name and a few other edits listed here! My book was printed in 1982-do you believe this?
  • 8109394300?profile=original

Tick tock...tick tock...

8115770288?profile=original

Eye can feel (see) it!!!

8109385091?profile=original

Patently waiting....

KH

• 8116129701?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
14 minutes ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
33 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
35 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
38 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
40 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
More…