Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. Tune in to the light within you.

Many have been expecting a positive “boom” to come from President Donald Trump in the past couple of weeks or so, and yet nothing has occurred, or so it may seem that way to most out there.

We have mentioned in a previous article that this is not about a “wall”, or funding it. Or Republican vs Democrat, and so on. This is of course business on a whole other level. This is about freeing humanity once and for all from the grip of a heinous entity known as the Cabal.

The President is being guided by very powerful and a wise collective group of beings that is made up of the Alliance of Earth and Galactics or positive extraterrestrial groups.

We are very well aware that many of you reading these words, especially the above mentioned piece, find it very hard to believe such a thing, but the truth is without the intervention of the Galactic Confederation of Light, our world would have been doomed, not now, but many years ago.

In do time all will see and understand this, the real truth.

At this time the President is basically playing games with the opposition in congress, and buying time. For what? He is just waiting for the signal from the leader of the Alliance and this group of benevolent beings. And that would be the being that is known to you as Saint Germain.

It is our understanding that all is ready and set go. The Mass Arrests, NESARA, the Global Currency Reset will all unfold simultaneously. The arrests of the Cabal and their puppets will not just occur in the U.S.A but around the world as well. In Europe, South America, Africa and Asia.

Once more we say to you hold your light, be of the highest vibration possible, for we are entering a new reality, and beginning to write a new chapter for humanities and Earth’s records.

We are divine beings of light, always remember this. And we shall begin to live as such. Open your heart to the new light entering our world at this time.

I am Kejraj!

Source: Era of Light

Views: 278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tick tock...tick tock...

Eye can feel (see) it!!!

Patently waiting....

KH

Always said that Trump will go down in history as the greatest President that this country has ever known.

me too darkstar-but Pres Trump was out in CA at the last huge fire and he saw the vehicles that had ben blasted by direct energy weapons-this was a message to him and patriots-the cabal has mercenaries with advanced weapons and I think he's worried for his family

Pet Rock:  Could be.  (Scary).

darkstar-this is off topic here but the old testament; 1st page? The Book Of Genesis-now it's The first Book Of Moses Called Genesis!!!!!

I have a bible from 1982 and it just morphed! And many other crazy edits!

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/old-tesatment-1st-pa...

Pet Rock they really have not changed anything... the first five books of the Jewish Bible are the "writings of Moses" they call the "Torah" which to them is the most important part of the scriptures.  The First book is Genesis.  It's always been the first book of Moses called Genesis but the published Bibles don't always use the Jewish perspective.  Also, now the Jewish publishing companies put out English Bibles and their way of aligning the books, other than the first five, are different than the way the Protesant Bible is aligned.   But they've not changed the name it's always been the five books of Moses..starting with Genesis..the books that he wrote and they look to as the ancient "Law".  

Many today think the Bible is just another book.  There are several chapters in Leviticus (3rd book) that every word starts with the letters YHVH (name of God in Hebrew).  First letter of each fifth word starting with "Y", etc.  They say a computer the size of New York could not do that. An intelligence greater than any we can imagine directed the writings of those pages and they make sense.  I've heard the whole book but I think it's only several chapters, I've heard both ways. This is the original Ancient Hebrew Bible not the English interpretation.

Also, the satellite has taken pictures of chariot wheels at the bottom of the river that proves the Exodus occurred.  I believe all the miracles occurred and they are possible today if we recognize who we are and why we are here.

I want to add one more thing..there are so many translations now of the Bible. They are not meant to be the same because there are more and more ancient writings being discovered, like the dead sea scrolls so the understanding of the ancient languages have increased.  there arfe only two literal word per word translations which are the King James and I believe the New International Version is a word per word translation.  The rest of he many new Bible translations are throught by thought... the translators take the whole thought and say it in he best English they can in today's words.  Words change in meaning.  Like when I was young we used to say we were gay today, meaning we were happy and carefree and today it means a life style so we can no longer use it in that way...the say way the words of the Bible have become obsolete and they must be changed to reflect what they mean to us today. That's why there is a difference..I frankly prefer the old word by word version and use the Strange's dictionary of the literal Hebrew/Greek meanings and translate it myself. The Bible is full of secrets that at times strange indeed.  not sure but think it's the 45th psalm and I may be wrong in this number but Shakespeare was 45 the year the KJV was published, if my number is correct...count 45 words from the first leaving out (selah) which means to pause and you come to "shake" then count from the bottom up and you come to "speare"... 

LET THE REAL SHOW BEGIN!!!!

i am holding a very high vibration for my very high vibration big president! if youknow what i mean!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hello sweet peeps, we have a March Equinox Diamond Light Meditation at the link below, for anyone…"
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Profound Forgiveness - A Gift Of Divine Grace By Patricia Cota-Robles Patricia Cota-Robles…"
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked James McConnell's discussion Adama, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - A Much More Powerful Wave Of Energy Of Higher Vibration Is About To Befall You - Via James McConnell
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post UPDATE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL- LOVE OVERSHADOWS THE DARKNESS
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post "GALEA OF OUR STAR FAMILY: OUR REUNION IS CLOSE AT HAND" through LINDA DILLON
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Those Who Love Gemstones Then This I Found Is The Best Book To Get ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"I have met the author of this book a long time ago in a Hare Krishna Temple. Those who want…"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship