Katy Perry E.T conspiracy or not

Katy Perry new song E.T<--------YOUTUBE

What do you think of it? Is there a hidden message for the people, specially for the youth of today or is this just a popsong making grey aliens as commersial (profitable) as they can get?

Lyrics:

You're so hypnotising
could u be the devil, could you be an angel
your touch magnetizing
feels like going floating, leave my body glowing

They say be afraid
you're not like the others, futuristic lovers
different DNA, they dont understand u

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimention
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're so super sonic
wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers
your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are welcome greeneyes, guess where i found the song :)? From realufos.net
      Real UFOs - The latest UFO videos and News from all over the world ufo video photos ovnis ufos ovni
      Real UFOs the latest UFO videos and news from around the world. OVNIs OVNI ufo photos
  • yeah just like the beginning of Lady Gagas video "I was born this way", in the beginning it is really obvious that it is some kind of warning og just a statement that: yeah. we're here...
    • OMG i just saw the video, thanks for bringin it up! If you are interested i found this article where they analyze her total illuminati video article
  • Yeah, everything is possible, maybi it`s their way of telling the world this is the way it is...like a part of the  disclosure business, preparing people for the actual truth.
    • or the way they think it will be?? hmmm....
  • Hell yes its an ET conspiracy!Friggin subliminal messages."Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison" Hybridisaton much?
    • good point
  • Sounds like they are trying to make it out as if it is better to kiss an alien with a smelly green tongue then to kiss your twin flame and therefore ascend into joyful blissfull endless exstasy with and only with your twin flame,why did the source of life invent kissing in the first place? seek and find your twin flame and you shall have the answer.Other then that , these two alien idiots smell like dragonfly poop!
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM&feature=aso          if you havnt seen the video watch, she transfoms into different alien beings throughout the vid, one of them looking a tad bit on the reptilian side if you ask me, and the video end with her having the legs of a deer?/ram? Also it's a duet with Kanye West?? Illuminati much? There is definitly some sort of message. There has been a theme lately in alot of music video's.
    • "Illuminati much?" For sure!

I watched the video second time paying a little more attention to it now, there`s a lot weird s**t going on there if you pause at 2:30 you can see a crocodile eating up some little animal and after it looks like ancient Egypt or something and a big explosion follows, i don`t know of this means anything but you can`t see it unless you pause at the right time so there seems to be a lot of subliminal messages anyway. I don`t know what they are trying to say with the video for sure, some type of Illuminati deal, and in the end they advertises vogue sunglasses, she picks them up and puts them on.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1539

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
9 hours ago
More…