ANCIENT AWAKENINGS – PREPARE FOR CHANGE

4/21/2019   Sunday Call 

Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command), One Who Serves and Shoshanna  -  You Are Being Prepared For First Contact

Karena (Emissary of the Sirian High Command)  and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell 

Shoshanna - Joanna's Higher Self

These messages were given during our weekly Sunday  Prepare For Change group based in Payson, AZ  on April 21, 2019 during our April Advance in the Mountains. (Article may be reproduced in its entirety if authorship and author’s website is clearly stated. Please make sure to include the question/answer portion as there is much wisdom imparted.)

If you would like to join Ancient Awakenings and participate in our Sunday calls, please go to our Meetup website (www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings) and join there.

Karena   (Channeled by James McConnell)

I am one that is new to this group.  My name is Karena. 

I am of the high council, Sirian high council, Sirian High Command.  Just as there is the Ashtar Command, just as there is the Jupiter Command, just as there is the Pleiadian High Council, I, Karena, of the Sirian High Command, am now able to be with you, with this group. 

And it is purposeful that many, many more of us are, and will become introduced to you because as KaRa had said several times, you are being prepared for first contact.  It is important that you become aware of so many more of us, because we are all your brothers and sisters. 

There are those of you, those in this group, as well as those who resonate to these words, some of you are Sirian background, some of you are Pleiadian background, some Arcturian, and so on, and so on.  So many different civilizations are here beckoning to you, reaching out to you to assist and guide in any way that we can. 

Now it is all about preparation.  Yes, you have been acclimating to these energies for some time.  That is all purposeful.  You are also being prepared for what has been called, and is being called, first contact.  You will come to understand what first contact means.  It is not simply that you will be up on our ships, although that can be a part of it.  This is first contact, as we are doing now, and I am doing now, as KaRa has been doing, as Ashtar has been doing with you.  Many, many more will become introduced to you. 

Because the vibrations have increased enough across the planet with your collective consciousness, we can now move into this phase of our planning of the Great Plan of the Universal Source.  For it is the Universal Source that is directing all of this.  We are but those that are being directed, those that are implementing The Plan.  Those of you on the ground, the “boots on the ground,” are also implementing The Plan.  Even if you don’t know what The Plan is, you are implementing this.  You are putting it into motion just simply by your understanding that you affect the entire matrix.  You affect the universal consciousness all around you.  It is all a part of the whole.  You as individuals are also part of the whole.  You are both individual and whole at once. 

And it is time now, more and more, as these vibrations continue to increase, it is time that you come to understand what your missions are, how you came to be here, and all that has led up to this particular moment in your lives. 

For as many have said, the moments that are ahead are going to greatly change your lives, for it won’t be business as usual for much longer.  Everything is going to go somewhat (your terminology) “topsy-turvy.”  Because the vibrations, as they continue to rise, cannot be in the lower vibrations, cannot mix the two.  There cannot be a three-dimensional place as the vibrations of the planet continue to rise and rise.  She will not hold that three-dimensional space forever. 

I, as Karena, leave you now in peace and love, and to ask each and every one of you to share whatever you can of these words to those who are ready for it.  It is time more and more now to reach out to your brothers and your sisters to help to prepare them for all that is ahead.

Peace and love be with all of you.

ONE  WHO  SERVES   (Channeled by James McConnell)

Om, mani, padme, hum;   om, mani padme hum, hum, hum.   Greeting to you!   One Who Serves here.  You can unmute your phones now.   Anyone out there? 

Guests:   Hi!  We’re here! 

OWS:   Very good. 

We hope you are ready for what is coming, in terms of preparing you, as Karena has said, as KaRa has said, as Ashtar has said, in preparing you for the changes that are coming, and preparing you for, as they are calling it, “first contact.”  And it is all about many, many more reaching to you and offering their hand in guidance and love, that you would each be able to take their hands and walk with them.  Hold their hands.  Be with them.  That is what is coming, people. 

So be ready for it, and continue to, in your own way that you can, however it works for you, continue to raise your vibrations.  You are all becoming aware of what that means to raise your vibrations.  And it is very important you all do this more and more, every moment that you can, that you are thinking about this, that you are finding yourself out of the 3-D matrix and are finding yourself in the higher vibrations or fourth-dimension and even into fifth-dimension more and more.  And the more that you continue to raise your vibrations, whether it is being in nature and seeing the beauty around you, looking at the sky and seeing the beautiful colors that are coming through, looking at the sun and seeing how bright it is, all of these things that are happening now, including the sense of bleed-through as you are seeing into the other dimensional frequencies, even if they are just simply glimpses. 

It is happening.  It is happening for many of you, and it will happen for all of you.  Because if it would not, you would not be on these calls.  You would not be resonating to these words.  You would not have any interest in this. 

And we know that there are many people out there that do not have an interest in this, for they have no knowledge of this whatsoever.  They are in their religious dogma, or whatever it is in their programming, and they continue to be in that programming.  They continue to be asleep. 

But those of you who have awakened, it is time, as Karena has said, and KaRa, and others, it is time to reach out, share the light, spread the light, share what you know to those who are ready for it.  It does not mean to go door to door and share these messages, certainly not.  Those people are not ready for this.  But it does mean if anyone opens up to you and gives you an indication that they are ready now to accept some other ideas or ideals into their lives, then it is up to you to begin to assist them. 

That is what you came here for, many of you.  That is what you came here to do.  That is your mission at this time.   Your mission will change, or morph, we will say, as things go along.  But for now, that is what you are all here for.  That is what we have been preparing you for.  Training you to be in those situations that will find yourselves ready to assist and guide, just as we, the Ascended Masters, assist and guide you.  Okay?  

You have questions, here, for One Who Serves?  Oh, before this though, there is a question that has come up, and we wish to address this. 

This is in the indication of attachments, or various, even possessions, you might say, that can occur at times, but it does not mean that they are.  You see, there are times when you may feel an entity, or you may feel a darkness, or you may feel something that is foreign to you and it tends to bring you down into the lower dimension. 

And if that is the case, that is simply programming that is bringing this to you.  But you can rise above this.  All you have the capability of doing so, and all of you know about the light.  The light will protect you always.  Those entities, those attachments, all of that, cannot operate within the light.  So if you ever feel like there is some type of entity attachment, simply ask:  “Are you of the light?”  They cannot lie to you.  They cannot.  They may try to fool you, or something of this nature, but they cannot be of the light if they are not. 

So simply ask that question within yourself, ask:  “Are you of the light?”  And they will say, “No.”  And then you can call on Archangel Michael to bring his Flaming Blue Sword of Truth, and sever any ties that might be there that are holding this one to you.  And if there is a situation, and this has come up as we understand it, where one has felt like there is an entity attachment in their home and not sure if it has been gotten rid of, and if that is the case, simply do the same thing that we are saying.  Call on Archangel Michael.  Call on Yeshua, Sananda, Ashtar, whoever it is that you want, whoever you feel close to.  Call on all of us, for we will be there to assist. 

Now, with that understanding, though, we must say that even though you may think it’s an attachment, it may not be.  It may not be what you think it is.  Because your programming tends to step in.  And as that programming comes in, it makes you feel like, yes, there issome kind of a darkness there when there isn’t.  That is what we want to say.

Shoshanna, do you have anything to add here?

Shoshanna   (Channeled by JoAnna McConnell):   Yes.  This is a complex subject that has many tentacles.  This subject is so complex that there is not one answer, there is no one remedy.  The One Who Serves has given a way that may be appropriate for some, but there are many things to consider, and one who is experiencing this must find the way to transmute it into light.  This is for that individual, whoever that is who is experiencing this, to reach out to those that they may trust or consider appropriate for their experience to resolve the experience.   Namaste.

OWS:   Very good.   Now, would there be other questions, here, from those of you on the call.

Guest:   I had a rather unique experience last week.  I was just finishing up work for the day.  I went into an elevator and when the doors closed, I was the only person in the elevator, just going down from the second to the first floor.  And, I didn’t see with my real eyes, but I am pretty sure I saw with my third eye a bunch of souls in the elevator all around me, and they were all clapping for me, like they were applauding and saying I did something good.  Then when the elevator door opened at the first floor, I said thank you and I left, although I didn’t really see anything with my real eyes.  I am just wondering did that actually happen and, if so, was it all the Ascended Masters that I have heard on this channel, because that is the picture of the people I saw. 

OWS:   What we would say to you, Dear Brother, is that you are experiencing those situations that we have spoken of many times:  the glimpses into the other dimensional frequencies.  With your third eye open, you are able to experience these things.  And the idea that you confirm it within yourself is important, because this will keep it going.  It will help to increase these things if you want. 

This is what we have spoken of many times before, that all of you need to get ready for these types of things, because they are going to happen.  They are going to happen just out of the corner of your eye.  You may see a fleeting glimpse of something, and it will be gone, or it may even be there, more for you to look at.  That will come as you continue to allow for this process--this ascension process.  This is all a part of the ascension process as you are going through this.  The what is being called now the “bleeding through the dimensional frequencies,” being able to see into other dimensions, even if for just a fleeting moment.  Okay?  

Shoshanna, anything to add here?

Shoshanna:   Yes, Shoshanna wishes to share.  May we share our perspective with you?

Guest:   Please, do any time.

Shoshanna:   Dear Brother, this is a monumental time in your life.  This experience is showing you that the work that you are doing is making a difference in your own light and your own frequency, that you are seeing this because you have done work in this area, and your heart is opening to these experiences. 

They are applauding you because you are making a transmutation of energy from who you were to where you are going, and who you truly are.  They are applauding you because you get it.  You are moving, Brother.  You are transmuting your energy.  You are moving to the light, and they are recognizing you.   Namaste.

OWS:   Wonderful.

Guest:   Thank you very much.  Just an additional thing:  ever since that happened, I feel extremely disconnected, like I am just operating on auto pilot, very strange.

Shoshanna:   So our Brother, you must reconnect.  You must reconnect with that experience.  Because it was so foreign to you, you moved into the other direction again.  Your pendulum moved all the way to the extreme.  So come back into balance, Our Brother, by accessing that memory and enriching yourself with the idea of who you are and what that experience brought to you, and you can rebalance yourself.  Pay not attention or focus to how you are feeling now, bring that back into balance, and remember the experience.  Namaste, Dear Brother.

Guest:   Thank you.

OWS:   Very good.  Are there other questions, here, now?

Guest:   I have a question, please. 

OWS:   Yes?

Guest:   In the previous week, it was like in a dream state, but I wasn’t sure what it was, I was made aware of Sananda and other higher beings in my bedroom.  And I asked you during the Advance, and you helped me to confirm that, yeah, this happened, it was not an illusion.  Now I am thinking of it, I am thinking of the first contact.  Why can’t I remember what it was about?  Was it a meeting?  I don’t remember anything of whatever happened when they came into my room.  Is there anything I can do to strengthen it to remember a little bit more, which would be aware about more of what is happening when I am sleeping or when I phase out from this reality?  Thank you.

OWS:   What often happens in these kinds of situations is you move into an altered sate or, what some are calling now an enhanced state of consciousness.  And, in this state of consciousness, you do not focus as the three-dimensional aspect of yourself as much.  You have moved into higher vibrations, higher dimensional frequency and, in so doing, it is similar to your sleep state, as we find it, where you do not always remember those experiences within your sleep state because you have moved into the altered state, or enhanced state of consciousness.  This makes sense to you? 

Shoshanna, do you have anything to add here?

Shoshanna:   Yes.  May we share our understanding of this?

Guest:   Of course, honey.

Shoshanna:   Our Sister, this is a difficult thing to express.  There are few words for these experiences.  It is a difficult way in this third-dimensional realm to explain what is happening to you.  What we find is that in your experience you are raising to another higher dimension.  Your frequency is raising to have this experience and then, once your frequency is lowered, you cannot connect with that experience.  So in order to experience more fully what the message is, what the experience is, your frequency has to be sustained in some way.  So, you have to find a way to sustain your frequency so that more of that experience can be felt and understood by you.  Do you understand this?

Guest:   Yes, totally, yes.

Shoshanna:   Namaste, our Dear Sister.

Guest:   Thank you so much.  Thank you, I appreciate it.  Thank you so much.

OWS:   Very good.  Are there other questions, here now?

Guest:   I have a question, please.  I would like to know what really happened at Notre Dame.  I feel there was a signal of some type, a spiritual thing of enlightenment.  But, of course, the media didn’t know that.  Could you please give us an explanation maybe if you can? 

OWS:   Just as all or many of these things that occur, they are not as they appear.  They are not as they seem to be.  And they are certainly not as they are shared by those of your mass media and these types of things. 

There is a breakdown that is occurring, a breakdown of the old ways, the old programming, and in this case the old (what is word we are looking for, here) symbol.  This is a symbol of the cabal here in many respects.  And the bringing this down is purposeful in certain ways here.  Just know that it is happening for a reason, but it is not so much the reasons that have been given by those of your mass media.  Some of others that have spoken in your alternative site and these types of things are more on the accurate side of things here. Okay?

Shoshanna, anything to add?

Shoshanna:   Yes.  Dear Sister, we have a perspective that we wish to share with you. 

Guest:   Yes.

Shoshanna:   One must raise their frequency to see the reality of any experience that they are experiencing.  And you can do this, and you do this so often and so many times to ask another for an explanation of what happened.  You must find the answer for yourself by raising your frequency and seeing it from a different perspective, and then you will know what the experience means to you.  Does that make sense to you? 

Guest:   Yes, Sister, it does.  Thank you.

Shoshanna:   Namaste.

OWS:   Very good.  Are there other questions here?

Guest:   I am so grateful to you, James, and JoAnna.  Friday morning, I woke up.  I have been wearing glasses since I was six years old, and in 1983 I started wearing contacts all the time.  Now I am able to see without my contacts.  I have now decided that I should need to keep them in until I feel like it.  The first time I put my contacts in at 11 a.m.  Today I put my contacts in at 12.  I will continue to do that.  Is that a good solution for me?  That is what my Higher Self is telling me to do. 

OWS:   Not only your Higher Self, but if you recall, that is what Source gave for all who are ready for this to go in faith.  Just as Yeshua said, it is your faith that has healed you.  Not Yeshua—Yeshua didn’t do the healing, he was simply a conduit for the energies coming through, just as Source was using this one James as a conduit, or rather no, we will change that—using all of you as the conduit in that experience to bring the healing energies through to you.  And in the last Advance, it was this one James who was overlit by Yeshua and Sananda to bring these energies through.  But again, it must come from within.  It is your faith that has brought this about.  Okay? 

Shoshanna, anything to add here?

Shoshanna:    Yes, One Who Serves.  The One Sister who asks for her Higher Self’s advice must just take that advice and understand and trust that she is getting her own intuitive messages, and we confirm those messages.  However, there is no need for us to confirm those messages, because this Dear Sister is of a high vibration and has guidance on exactly what to do.  Trust in yourself.  Trust in your guidance.   Namaste.

Guest:   Thank you all.  Thank you so much for everything.  I am blessed.  And if one is blessed, others will be blessed if they only trust, and believing is seeing, and I have done that.

OWS:   Yes.  Literally, believing is seeing, in this case. 

Guest:   Yes.  I am so grateful.  Thank you!

OWS:   It was you, Dear Sister, who took the step here.  You listened, you followed your guidance, and you moved through this.  And it is you who has brought this about.  Your faith has brought this about. 

Would there be any other questions, here, before we release channel?  Then we are ready to release channel.

Please take what is being given to you by all of those that are coming through to this group, and bringing these energies, these vibrations, these ideas and ideals to you, and continuing to prepare you for what is ahead.  Not only for what is ahead, though, but what is in the moment, now.  Always remember:  you are in the moment, now.  Find the joy in every moment that you can.  Do not think only about the future.  Do not plan only for the future, even though there are a great many changes coming.  Be in the change right now

Shanti.  Peace be with you.  Be the one.

Shoshanna:   Shoshanna wishes to share a message.  May Shoshanna share a message?

OWS:   Yes.

Shoshanna:   What we want to say to all of you:  please open your hearts to this.  We see you.  In the words of James:  “we see you.”  Your lights are shining brighter than ever. 

The world is looking to this family, to these beautiful beacons of light to transmute the energy so that more of the human condition can ascend into higher understanding, and consciousness, and love with each other.  This is the seed.  You are the seed.  You are the beacon. 

You must accept that, if you do.  You must accept that mission as so relevant, because this is the beginning of something big.   Namaste

Channeled by James McConnell 

www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings

www.ancientawakenings.org

Article may be reproduced in its entirety if authorship and author’s website is clearly stated.

If you would like to join Ancient Awakenings and participate in our Sunday calls, please go to our Meetup website (www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings) and join there.

"Believing is seeing!"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
45 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
2 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…