hey y'all!  just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

i have been lurking about for a couple of months now and have finally gotten around to joining some new groups and possibly posting on occasion.  i'm an admin on another site, but in the past year or so, it has become increasingly negative and there is little discussion.  so, i'm looking for a new home. . . where people focus more on the "solution" than on the "problem."

i am the mother of 2 beautiful sons. . . one is 22 and in his junior year in college.  he is very easy-going and pragmatic.  the other is a 15 year old and the polar opposite of the other.  in addition, over the past couple of years, i have taken in 2 children whose parents threw them out of the house.... a 14 year old girl and a 17 year old boy.  the girl no longer lives with me, but the young man does.  i tell him he is a child of my heart rather than my loins.  i am a speech pathologist and work with adults with developmental disabilities.  autism is my speciality.

i believe that we are all small parts of the Source, just trying to find our way back "home."  no person's "way" is better or worse than another.  all paths eventually lead back to Source.  i love animals, but a few hold a special place in my heart - wolves, bats, raptors and humpback whales.  i have a more traditional menagarie at home - cats, guinea pig, snake, horse

i am looking forward to meeting y'all and having some wonderful discussions.  thanks.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what a wonderful song.  thank you my feathered friend.  do you mind if i ask how you came about your name?  a family of great horned owls gave me mine. and i do love birds (i have shared my home with a number of parrots over the years, but only have 1 amazon now.

• Welcome, so have you read/listened to any Kryon messages?

• i have in the past, but not recently.  should i look up one in particular?

• Welcome!

• Greetings Nighteyes & a Massive WELCOME ... !!

Hope ur very spiritually stimulated here ..

I too work with autistic people ... lets chat sometime ..

Nameste

M

• Welcome nighteyes

Hope you enjoy this website

• Welcome nighteyes!

• OMG!  he's beautiful!  i've actually been thinking that before this white-nose syndrome is done, we are probably going to need a captive breeding program.  if the bats go, the rest of us would surely be close behind.  haven't really done anything yet other than fantasize about it . . . but i do keep rolling it around in my head. 

it is really nice to meet you pandora.  i look forward to getting to know you better.

• hello and welcome. I rarely meet anyone else that loves bats. I had a pet once. named him Batty (Fern Gully - I LOVED that movie)  I have a pic somewhere i'll try to post of him. I hand fed him crickets and other creepy crawlies i found around. Released him before I left that area tho.

8114315854?profile=original

Photo0158.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8114315854?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…