Just had a very cool Dream :)

It's 6:43 am here in San Francisco, still dark, it's been rainy all night, so I wouldn't normally be up this this early, but I had this great dream just now that I must share :)

I was with an Alien Being, and in the dream.  I was looking back in Time to the days when we were living in caves - it was like this being was showing me the history of mankind.  

Then, the dream flashes forward ~ And I'm being walked onto this Spaceship (huge), with a male "Ultra-Terrestrial Being" only he looks like an Angel with Wings and everything! :)

Short dream, I know but it was great.

I am so happy about it, that I had to share it with you all :)

Makes me feel really emotional, in a good way :)

<3 

whyt.gif 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not very long ago I had a dream that was more of a vision I think then a dream.

In it I was floating above the ground about 1 or 2 feet I guess my spirit self.....

Directly in front of me was a very tall and well muscled angel a male I think he was.  He was very beautiful with his ever moving rainbow colored self walking down a white surface.  The rainbow colors on drifted down all around him and went into the white ground he was walking on.  As he took each step the rainbow colors went down to earth in a shower of rainbows for the people to feel the Love of The Father for all.  For all to know the us humans are loved above all else!!

Love Light to all, Elly

• I have been trying for several days now to draw an angel with 4 wings who came to me one night and asked me to draw her and show it to some other people so that people would know that these angels are REAL and they are here in our realm to kick out (as she says) the last of the darkness.  Your comment about these beings with 4 wings as true angelic warriors sent by God to show us we are not alone.  The angelic kingdom has sent billons of 2 winged angels to assist us in this our Ascension and now these special LIGHT WARRIORS are here in this realm to kick out the rest of the darkness.

She has been here since a few nights ago with me.  There are those dark ones who have for a number of years wanted to silence me, but now I feel as though she had done the trick, and hopefully they won't be back.  She says if they come back she will know of it and will send them to a place they can not get out of. 

I AM TRUELY AMAZED AT THIS!!

I had no idea that this angel was a great warrior till I read this post.

Thank you so much for it.

Much LoveLight to all of you, angels and humans, too!!

• Thanks for sharing Elly :) Very cool! :-)

• Gosh, I didn't know they had two wings, let alone four!  Of course, I've seen the two-winged ones in paintings, but the only ones I've seen in dreams looked very human, or were tall and bluish.  So much more to discover. Do angel wings have a function (I know they don't need them to fly) or are they an enhancement to beauty? Or did some angels once live in a birdlike form? 

Star Flower

• Star Flower~~Angel wings do have a functionary they give us great strenght and form.  No sence of beauty.  It is all functionality to assist us in getting from one place to another.  We use our thought to get us from one place to another.  When we as Light Warriors hear a cry for help we zero in on the person having the problem for which we can be there in a moment. 

For our main function is to kick out the rest of the dark ones from the earth plane of existence so that the humans on the ground (surface) will have a better understanding of what intails with the God's Ascension program to bring about the peacefulness to the ones of the population of Earth before the Ascension really takes off (shruges her shoulders) during this year of your calender 2012.  There will be many, how shall I say, periods of readyness to be gone through for the people of the surface.

We will make this as sweet a testing period as possible.

I leave you now with the LOVE LIGHT OF THE FATHER GOD.

((She won't tell me if she has a name.  But she is deffently of the Light.)

IAM A LIGHT WARRIOR .

She is very beautiful with pure yellow/white light shining all around her.  Her 4 wings, 2 of them are very soft glowing white, while the larger wings (2) are a bright glowing yellow and tails behind her when she walks on the ground.

She is here to protect ones of us who need this protection from the dark forces.  She is not the only one of her kind here at this time.  There are many of her kind.  This type of angel is rather new to this scene.  They come from the higher angelic realms.  They will stay as long as the ones of Earth have need of their services. 

Love Light to all, Elly

• Elly, In the first sentence of your response to me, are you saying that you are an angel, with wings? 

And if you use thought to get from one place to another, what is the function of your wings? 

I'm a little confused.

Star Flower

• Delilah, about 24 hours before you had your dream I awoke from one that I've had many times in my adulthood, but in this one I realized for the first time (yesterday) where I truly was. In these dreams I walk through a rather endless mall, but instead of shops on either side there are housing units of varying sizes which have terraces or courtyards into the 'mall'. The open central-walking area is incredibly beautiful. The trees and shrubs are real, not fake, and there is lots of room for people to take breaks by/on some grass, or for children to play in the sand or water. Well, as of 24 hours ago, I now know that I wasn't experiencing some future mall, I was aboard a Sirian Mothership.

Not surprising really.... because I love Sirians!

Star Flower

• Wow, so cool StarFlower!! :)  

Things are definitely becoming amazing right now ~ a profound time of awakening, and dreams can show us alot, they are so magical :)  

I am learning more and more about the cosmic beings and their energies!  It's a great experience :)

• Did these beings have 4 wings, two on each side of the body? or was it just a regular angel-like being with 2 wings? if it were the former that would be a "Light Warrior" the ultimate destroyer of darkness

• Honestly, I'm not sure Anasthun :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
14 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
37 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
45 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…