Jesus of Nazareth and Maitreya the Christby Peter LiefhebberA discussion of the close relationship between Maitreya and Jesus, 2000 years ago at the beginning of the Age of Pisces and today at the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.Jesus of Nazareth and the Christ are not one and the same person. This is one of the most difficult claims for many Christians to accept in connection with Maitreya, the World Teacher, and it therefore needs some further explanation.In fact, the title Christ does not refer to an individual at all. It is the name of a function in the Hierarchy of Masters of Wisdom, that group of advanced beings who guide the evolution of humanity from behind the scenes. Whoever stands at the head of this Hierarchy automatically becomes the World Teacher, known in the East as the Bodhisattva, during the term of his office.Maitreya, who embodies the energy we call the Christ Principle, has held that office for over two millennia, and in Palestine he manifested himself as the Christ to inaugurate the Age of Pisces, then beginning. The method he used is called spiritual overshadowing, that is, his consciousness informed and guided the actions and teachings of his disciple Jesus. It was, therefore, the consciousness of the Christ, Maitreya, which was seen and experienced by those around Jesus.In reality Jesus was a fourth-degree initiate and one of the older disciples of the Masters of Wisdom. He appeared before in biblical times as Joshua, the son of Nun, then as Isaiah, and again as Joshua in the book of Zachariah. In Palestine he made the great sacrifice of allowing himself to be used by Maitreya to fulfill His mission during the three years following the baptism in the River Jordan. During his life, Jesus also symbolically enacted the five initiations which lead one to Mastership. The experience on the cross was the enactment of the 4th initiation for Jesus (his birth, the baptism, and the transfiguration on the mount symbolize the first three), while at the same time Maitreya underwent a higher initiation.The events from Jesus' life and his words have been greatly misinterpreted due to this little-understood connection between his work and that of Maitreya the Christ. This has given rise to the age-old theological point of contention -- namely, whether Jesus was God or man, or perhaps both together. The answer is that Jesus was a man who, as a result of the process of evolution, became a Son of God -- as does everyone eventually. Others had gone before him on that path and many have taken it since.Christians who are of the opinion that it is not given to anyone to try and emulate Jesus' accomplishment (who, as far as they are concerned, is God or, at least, his only Son) are contradicted by his own words:Become perfect even as the Father in Heaven is perfect. and Greater things than I have done shall you do.Jesus' death was the fulfillment of the task for that life, and it was Maitreya who resurrected the body from the tomb (as a symbol for the 5th initiation, just as the ascension was symbolic of the 6th initiation). This presentation of ancient occult knowledge in symbolic form is one of the methods which the Spiritual Hierarchy uses to teach humanity, and to convey knowledge to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. In the lives of the Buddha, Mithra and Krishna, similar symbolic events can also be found. The famed labors of Hercules, too, are nothing less than part of the initiation process expressed in symbolic form.The disciple Jesus of 2,000 years ago has by now become one of the most senior Masters in the Hierarchy: the Master Jesus. He reached his state of perfection in the course of his next life as Apollonius of Tyana. Many of those who followed him during his life as Jesus were still alive during this subsequent incarnation -- and many of them became convinced that Jesus had reappeared in their midst. It was Apollonius who undertook a journey to India which became the basis for the story, which many believe, that Jesus did not die on the cross but went to India and died in Kashmir, having lived to a venerable old age.The Master Jesus has been incarnate in a Syrian body for about 640 years. He is described in Initiation, Human and Solar by Alice A. Bailey (published by Lucis Publishing Co.) as follows: He is rather a martial figure, a disciplinarian and a man of iron rule and will. He is tall and spare with rather a long thin face, black hair, pale complexion, and piercing blue eyes. In the Hierarchy he is described as the Great Leader, the General and the Wise Executive. No one is so closely in touch with the people who stand for all that is best in the Christian teachings and no-one is so well aware of the needs of the present moment.During most of this time he has lived mainly in Palestine. Since 1984, however, he has lived in Rome. The intention is that he will try to raise the Christian churches out of their state of crystallization and rivalry and, if invited to do so, to lead a newly united church. By doing so he hopes to resolve the many contradictions and misunderstandings which have arisen during the course of the centuries about his historic role and the teachings which he then disseminated as a vehicle for Maitreya.With the emergence of Maitreya, the Master Jesus is playing a major role for the second time, as also are the Apostles Peter and John. Two thousand years ago they were third-degree initiates; now they have been entrusted with a significant aspect of completing the Plan as the Master Morya, and the Master who will succeed Maitreya as the Christ during the next era (in about 2,500 years), Koot Hoomi. This open collaboration, which will be visible to all, will end any lingering doubts concerning the true relationship between Maitreya the Christ and his disciple, the Master Jesus.Thus the seemingly paradoxical claim that Jesus and the Christ are not the same person, in the literal sense of the word, is more reasonable than it would appear. Those Christians who find it difficult to accept that 'their' teacher is not the highest leader of all humanity may, however, take solace in a second paradox: Jesus and Maitreya the Christ were (and are) one, in the sense that they, each on his own level, work together in perfect concord to further the Divine Plan.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115892290?profile=originalSirius humor : MIND the gap .. or disregard it? .. I know from personal experience ; )
    That 'the gap' - as you so eloquently phrase it - is perceived to be real by millions if not billions..
    But in effect it is illusionary. It is a matrix construct (smiling placidly)
    - implemented within the 'incarnating selfs'. The Intergalactic Self and the Core Being is still fully connected. And the 'new- and re-comer Star'Children' ? connect fully upwards with greater ease than even I.

Well I said it my self. :
    "( this world is not an 'illusion' ) It is all 'real' 'at the same time' ?
    ( though some implementations are not part of 'The original blue print' for this world. )
    Hence we need to reinstate awareness of the original 'Grid' - individually and collectively." - 'Bridge the gap' ; )

• ( Let's pretend that doesn't have 'double meaning' ; )
  • I guess all this will have to come down to the final end , to become fully acended, and to know I AM THAT I AM, with out all the reteric from the tree of knoledge the fall began, before that seperation, the I AM was all that was, but looling through the eye's of his creation all things to include adam & eve ,  the very act of free will was the first original seperation ellusion allowed by I AM to exsperince sepratness, dropping the ellusion your back to who you really are The I AM, the void all comes from the void the I AM all things that come from this void is personality of the sourse, but still all the I AM, all the doctrin, phylosiphys words, ideas, correctness. spelling, laws, everything all that is , in heaven , under, above, thinking,  not thinking , pride , history, names , labels, arguments all awareness.  ALL is I AM all the rest is only just noise, eve who told you that you were ------------- all this so i can know myself.  I AM THAT I AM all that is , is so I can have fun for I AM eternal, all that you have done is to have Fun, all your meney words, thoughts feelings rights roungs are the I AM.  I AM Calling you ALL home all the flames back to myself as I AM - an nother BIG BANG , so its time to all come home. then you'll understand the tree of life, YOU are the tree of LIFE , and stop eating from the tree of knoledge I Wornned you about. unconditional LOVE has no conditions or maney words or minds to rap around it. be still and know that I AM all else is not I. trying to explain any of it, only leads you down the tree of knoledge rabbit hole. and its deep .. and all you do is dance with each other, witch is dancing with your self. when you smile at the mirror, with out a reason it smiles back, so to with all that I AM BE the TREE of LIFE, run away from the tree of ellusion back to the flame of unconditional LOVE That I AM 
    • "I AM THAT I AM" - The Self ( I AM ) 'observing' -or even better- senses that the Core being of the self?
      Is GOD .. 'Hence' ( by deduction ;-D ) We are ALL God.. But the Self cannot fully say.. 'I'  AM GOD.

So I just say AM . . hence being 'the true that' ;-D

( Now.. please be aware .;). that .. I AM not stating that the 'new name of 'God''?
      Should be 'TripleT' - 'hence' actually making 'the name' ? QuadrupleT ;-D instead of 'I AM THAT I AM'.
      But for many? Is might as well be..( )..as ''I AM THAT I AM' ? Has to be EXPERIENCED
      - in order to be perceived. It cannot be 'understood' by the human cognitive psyche. )

• God is the only Doer, so what does any of this mean? He does everything through all of us including Lord Maitreya Kalki, the last Collective Avatar of Lord Vishnu. Jesus was also an Incarnation of Lord Vishnu, a Sirian and on Earth was Adam, lived in Lemuria and Atlantis, was Joseph with the 12 brothers/Tribes of Israel, King David and Elisha. He was fully liberated in the incarnation as Elisha and asked for a double portion of Elijah's Spirit be given Him to play the role of Jesus. One of the 3 Wise Men Jesus had lived with for many years in India was Babaji-Krishna-Maitreya before He started his 3 years teaching in Israel. His Divine Friend Lazarus funded all His journeys. Those who are Awake are all part of the Collective Kalki Avatar now!

• thank you , Everything you say shows me ligh, i, feel that i love you , Thank you dear brother
  • Yep, I think so too. But trying explaining this to a conservative Christian and all you get is "the devil" is behind these stories/words. I lost a friend over this conflict of conservative Christianity; too bad. You can lead them to water, but if they won't drink, oh well.
    • Haha...!! So very true Athena....If they don't understand, which is frequent, they blame the "devil"  for trying to confuse and "tempt" them away from their churchianity......LOL  :-)
  • SOME THING STRANGE IS GOING ON.I JUST WROTE A BLOG ON JESUS AND IT WAS DESTROYED BEFORE I COULD SEND IT OUT. WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THAT JAMES YOU GOT SOME THINGS RIGHT.BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CLARA-FIE THAT THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS CHRISTENS HAD THEN AND NOW IS THAT THEY WANT TO WORSHIP HIM AS GOD THE FATHER ,THERE GOD. THEY HAVEN'T UNDERSTOOD THAT HE WAS BOTH MAN AND GOD IN WHAT IS CALLED A DUAL ORIGIN BEING. HE LET HIS FOLLOWERS CALL HIM THE SON OF GOD BUT HE ANSWERED TO THE CHURCH LEADERS THAT HE WAS THE SON OF MAN, WHICH WAS ALSO TRUE AS HE WAS THE SON OF MAN AND THE SON OF GOD. ALL IN ONE PERSON.

BUT AFTER HE OVER CAME THE DEATH OF THE BODY THAT THE JEWESS LEADERS FORCED UPON HIM . HE BECAME THE JESUS WE KNOW TODAY.PART OF GOD MICHAEL OUR FATHER LIVES IN HIM STILL AND PART OF JESUS LIVES IN OUR CREATOR FATHER WHO REGAINED HIS FALLEN KINGDOM AND JESUS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON SITS ON THE THRONE NEXT TO HIM. THE CHRISTENS MADE A RELIGION ABOUT THE GOD JESUS AND WORSHIP HIM AS SUCH. BUT THEY FORGOT THE RELIGION ( TEACHINGS ) OF JESUS THE SON OF MAN AND THE SON OF GOD. YOU CAN READ ABOUT THIS IN MY RECENT BLOGS ON MY SITE. I HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND & LOVE THE ''REAL'' JESUS BETTER.ADONAI  

PS. I ALSO WROTE A BLOG COMMENT ON THIS FALSE MAITREYA BLOG ON THIS SITE SAT. AND ON MY OWN SITE TODAY,CALLED ''IS THIS THE ANTI- CHRIST ''

• I have a real problem with human deffinition's of names and lables, to have a lable or a name is to seperate yourself from what you realy are, I AM that I Am, if you dought this look in to the light of your heart the flame of truth,,and surch for your true name - - - haa - -  you have none, no lables no name , you came to this plane from the void with no name or lable, then a human gave you a name to seperate you from the I AM  that you came here with the first lie you were forced to believe in. from that point on it was easy to get you to believe all the lies there after, hens the statement i love to say ( I was 5 till I was forced to become 10 ) I am that I am all that is added to this is the elusion man has bought into, since the fall from the light we were born with.  this is what jesus tought and was killed for trying to wake people up and all the light worker that came after, including john lenon, michel jackson, jim crochy, martin luther king, the lie is over thirteen thousand years old and is very believable thay've had alot of time to work out the bug in there story to keep humanity asleep. thats all about to change, as the dark side is comming to an end. and we are waking up.I am that I am.and all that is  IS and all that is is I am.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…