'Jehovah's witnesses' paradise

Sometimes back, I almost join Jehovah's witnesses (JW). But I could not harvest all the fantasies I neaded while dodging all the absurdities it never made sense. The fantasy is what I found it to be incredibly beautifull picture of a paradise. The absurdity is the idea of some sureptitious origin of sin in an earlier paradise, a WAR (killing) amongst IMMORTALS in the land of PEACE!! An EROR that was found in the works of a PERFECT being!!To put it simple; I love paradises but I still love the devil as well!:)The following chapter is the bread and butter of JW"The wolf will live with the lamb,the leopard will lie down with the goat,the calf and the lion and the yearling together,and the lion will eat straw like the ox.The infant will play near the hole of a cobra,and the young child put his hand into the viper's nest.They will neither harm nor destroyon all my holly mountain,for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORDas the waters cover the sea. Isaiah 11:6-9That day, the impossible will be possible! Of course JW sees the 'ascension' more deeper than many here do! That day, even lions will go vegans! It makes perfect sense, if man must go vegan at some point in his spiritual development, so must lions! Spirituality should not be something that belongs to man alone. Farthermore, such must be a longing of someone who TRUELY care for animals cause it matters less whether a man or a lion kills an animal, anymore than it matters if a man or a lion kills your child etc. They die, that is all what counts! If we must create a paradise, DEATH itself, not just KILLING, must become something of the past!I know there are the dare devils who will come and pretend here that the fear no death and/they even embrace it! I have seen many who say that yet when an HARMLESS lion without teeth ROARS from the door, they are always the first to reach at the window naked!When JW paints the above verse in their magazines, it gives a magnet like attraction to that paradise! I had colored my house with all those wonderfull paintings. It often makes lots of sense in modern town life where we leave in something like an artificial superstructure with pollutions of all kinds, from smockes to incesant noices. We can hardly tell what the original, natural world was.So JW rarely include artificial things in their paradises. The only machine that I once saw was a GUITAR! This may be one of the reason I liked the paradise!:)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got them afraid of me I told them I was a witch smothering lit their pamphlets on fire I told them they were interrupting my chicken sacrifice then they just got me to the point I had to just end it I invited them in said I am an ordained minister get the Bible and proceeded to show them their false doctrines they never came back
  • High suicide rate among followers. Against the natural order of things and generally just barbaric.  I would encourage all free thinking people to challenge them head on. Its the only way forward.

• Your too sweet
  • Your too sweet
  • You are so intelligent so blessed as your friend
  • Acute lol Jesus turned water to wine for a wedding lol so I also took it upon myself to be like him to learn to make beer and wine yup a girl with many talents lol
    • I must be a little extreme then because the only thing I am good at at that department is to turn water, yeast and sugar into booze. I also may have accidentally managed to turn wine into vinegar once. :)

• Well I can show you how to turn that vinegar into a yummy salad dressing see glass isbhalf full not half empty lol
  • What people seem to forget is we are the sanctuary of God we are to hold his word in our heart. Jesus preached and healed wherever he was not in a building. He preached in the desert on mountains not in a building and he wasn't afraid to sup with thieves prostitutes poor he loved to be there with them to help them addendum to something better.

One of my face songs I sang in choir says lord make me your sanctuary tried and true I want to be more like you.
    • "He preached in the desert on mountains not in a building and he wasn't afraid to sup with thieves prostitutes poor he loved to be there with them to help them addendum to something better."

Seems He were doing Then what I am doing Now. :)
      Makes me feel I'm on the right track. It also makes me proned to accept the fact that I get "crucified" every now and then as well.. I used to feel those instances to be incredibly unfair to me as a person, but... It's probably just a part of life for someone being a Radical Paradise'ist, as I am. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
    A Purposeful Decision By Saint GermaineWith Natalie Glasson Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. It is an honor to be in your presence at this time. I am overseeing the energy shifts taking place in the ascension process.…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
13 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
13 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
14 hours ago
More…