News on CNN

KILLING WALES AND DOLPHINS IS OUT OF ORDER AND JAPAN WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR HEAVY KARMAS. IF THEY DO NOT STOP KILLING WALES AND DOLPHINS FOR GOOD IT WILL BE NO SURPRISE IF ALL OF JAPAN DISAPPEARS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH WHICH HAS BEEN PREDICTED ANYWAY. IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF SUSPENDING ANNUAL WHALE HUNT BUT IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

Japan suspends annual whale hunt

By Junko Ogura, CNN
February 16, 2011 -- Updated 1430 GMT (2230 HKT)
A file image from the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society shows activists tailing a Japanese whaling vessel on Jan. 1, 2011.
A file image from the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society shows activists tailing a Japanese whaling vessel on Jan. 1, 2011.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • Japan suspends its annual whale hunt after anti-whaling group chases its ship
  • The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society regularly dogs Japanese whaling vessels
  • The group aims to lower the number of whales harvested

(CNN) -- Japan has suspended its annual Antarctic whale hunt because an anti-whaling group is tailing its ship, a government official said Wednesday.

Hirosh Kawamura, an official at the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, said the hunt has been "temporarily suspended" since February 10 due to the actions of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.

"We have experienced the dangerous attacks from them, it might take the life of crews," he said. "Considering the safety as the first priority, we decided to halt the whaling temporarily."

Sea Shepherd regularly dogs Japanese whaling vessels during their hunts to make their task more difficult and to lower the number of whales harvested.

Japan annually hunts whales in the Antarctic, despite a worldwide moratorium on whaling, under the loophole that a country may legally do so if its purpose is scientific research.

Sea Shepherd has said the science argument is a sham, noting that the whale meat is sold in Japan and served in restaurants.

SO WHALE MEAT IS SOLD AND SERVED IN RESTAURANTS...WHAT A BUNCH OF FOOLS.

MOTHER EARTH WILL SURELY TEACH THEM A LESSON ...THE HARD WAY

Namaste

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Light ... LOVE .... to all the sentient beings 

May peace prevail

• Hi folks, hi unlabeled, i understood what you were communicating in that long post you made. Again an example of how words and language are so inefficient, you needed that many words to get the point across, not your fault i assure you.

Your point about context, which i would say is the same as saying perspective, is everything. If one does not have a full view of a picture, then one will make choices based upon insufficient information. And I can see the results of that in this world, whether or not that is the intention to facilitate experience, learning or what have you I cannot say for sure.

What I can say for sure, is that a coordinated effort has been occurring on this planet to corral people by coercion and force, to conform to ways of living that do not meet the highest good of all. If learning is the goal, then i submit that cookie cutter office jobs with little to no creative thought is not conducive too much learning, unless being a mindless slave robot is the learning lesson. And if survival is the goal, then these societal systems again fail miserably, as they leave so many out in the cold, literally.

The way i think a proper functioning world is intended to operate, at least in regard to human systems, would have all basic needs being met on a continuous basis. As you point out, ideally the highest survival of both parties is ideal for the highest learning and i would also add for adding the most harmonious vibrations to the matrix of a world.

Recently, i had some slightly heated discussions with a fellow that did not fully agree with my viewpoints. He is perfectly happy it seems with so called authorities telling everyone when to eat, sleep and crap basically. Meaning he has no problem with all the draconian laws in place. And in the end, all i could really say was, are you enjoying these ways of living.

As you might imagine, by no means what so ever could he tell me he enjoyed living this way. All he could do is try and foist his fears upon me, instead of taking his head from the sand and simply stating what he really wants in life, freedom, peace and joy as I'm sure all people want.

So even in this last case I've pointed out, we have a right or wrong scenario playing out. He believes he is right because his survival fears cause him to believe conforming is the best course of action. Now what if he had the whole picture in view and did not realize that by allowing others to claim authority over another that the human systems would have destroyed the world, or at least so that no humans could exist for some time. Indeed people would have learned something, though now learning for humans on the planet has just ceased for some time. Though if destroyed, maybe it was spring break.

So in the end, i submit that judgment in the form of calling something right or wrong, bad or good, light or dark, happy or sad, up or down, left or right, black or white, plus or minus, yin or yang is only a misinterpretation based upon a limited perspective of anything at any given moment in time. Which is precisely why unconditional love is the only true reality, for all else with fall asunder under the weight of its conditionality.

One last thing to ponder, could anything exist of an immortal nature such as souls or even the energy that supports it all, if the source energy of all that is were in anyway conditionally loving. I submit nothing would be left standing, creation could never possibly exist. Therefore, this is why some call this illusion.

True reality does not need to consume itself to survive, that is only in the illusion.

peace love light

• Im not a meat eater. I have been vagan for 6 years. I simply see no wrong nor right. I do not judge. I see all as me. And to judge another is to judge me. I and all is one. All a dream of the i am that i am. 
    • nice.. well said Finding0
  • Nothing is wrong, nothing is right, nothing is good, nothing is bad. All simply just is. The more you judge ones actions the more turmoil on earth will be brought forth. the war in our heads manifest to the ground. Don't let your opinions taint the potential love for one another. It will only cause more suffering
    • For what its worth.. Dolphins and Whales are Christ Vibration !

Dolphins and Whales originate from Sirius and the Pleaides among other star groups... they are Christ Conciousness ! They embody the highest vibration of pure love and joy and offer us a deeper insight into ourselves because they recognise us as stewards of the material plane... they impart a certain energetic vibrational frequency to us as gifts from their own hearts.. and if you have ever had the privilage of being close to a dolphin, you are blessed really because they are extra terrestrial beings.. like ourselves only they are completely and absolutely aware of it..they are 5th dimensional sentient Christed ones who hold a certain energy band in the waters around the Earth.

They are also our sisters and brothers from the stars as we are from the stars as you know.. Dolphins and Whales are deeply empathic, multi dimensional and magical and deeply loving creatures who use their healing capabilities in ways that many who have it in their hearts can see and also .. there are those who are oblivious... and still blinded by the illusion of the third dimensional yet soon to be transmuted distractions.   

• Exactly Luke now you understand why me and some other people who know more about Dolphins and Whales get so upset when they are killed.

Namaste

• Ravinder I have understood it for years and years my friend, its heartbraking to see it happening and I'm just as keen to see an end to it.
          • Wait, wait one second!  Have you talked to the dolphins?  Have you seen them heal people?  What is the Christ Vibration?  How do you know all this?  Aren't you aware that there are other and equally valid points of view?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know he was invisible."▪️The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
28 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
32 minutes ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
51 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
53 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
56 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
58 minutes ago
More…