Many channelings from the Ashtar Command lately are not only decreasing in number, but have a different sort of point comming from each channeler.For example, I recently noticed that August Stahr had been channeling the 'Solar Star Command' formelly known as the Ashtar Command, while of course the main being who is being contacted is of course Ashtar himself. But they suspiciously have said things which many Lightworkers like myself 'do not like to hear'. Not that I am implying to be the truth teller or saviour etc. But it has said promises such as new president of the USA, Barack Obama, to be a hope for humanity, and the best which could happen, despite alot of political backfire lately (yet this was said in a channeling in 2008).And Here is another one, it now states from the same website that the recent plans for 2012 will NOT HAPPEN because of the large new comming control of the Lightworkers. Not only that but that all Lightworkers will be awakening more this year and loosing doubt.Sadly that isn't working for me, This year at the beggining I slowly gained some doubt (which is normal at times) and suddenly got more into casual 3D activites and a common lifestyle (wow and im still at school lol). Then after a while there was just too much different channelings saying too much different things (yet still very beautful indeed) and very 'choking' on the mind and heart. Barack Obama at first seemed to me like the right guy for the job, but i found out more about all the coming leaders of the United states and all over the Globe and how they all lead to this New World Order (i am aware of this being a buzz-word, but try to bare with me lol). Films like 'The Obama deception' helped and also Zeitgeist, debates, documentaries, and so on... To someone like me, The Ashtar would not approve of a political leader in this way, and call him the Hope for humanity, To someone like me i would expect them to refer more to 'Us as ONE' or 'Love' being not only our hope but our key towards the path forward.Times are changing, and it may get slightly irritating to remember, but after October 14th last year, very few have trusted much channelings the same way, it was to me a test of our belief, so maybe these 'obsurd' channelings could be of similar value. Time shall tell, and i would LOVE to hear what you all have to say about my point i have brought up here, maybe some can help as i struggle recently and sometimes even want to get away from it all, Feels like i "just want to go home" to my higher self and back to my home galaxy with my Crew and Family.Lately so much bad negativity has happened with me and family and friends. Deaths, break ups, divorces, suicide attempts, and well so far no change really from 2008. Yet we still need patience, i won't judge too quickly, but It sort of jumps from one point to another recently (forgive me as this could be my former aetheist self critisizing beliefs again lol)Hopefully i shall have more time to reply to comments and write to you all more often, but as i keep saying i have exams at school, and have had to research over my holidays (holidays yeah right lol) but i do my best in Love and hope, it's not a thing to play with.With Love, Light and Harmony.. ~*Namaste *xxOen~*

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well hi there Oen,
    yes I also realized some inconsistencies in various channelings.

Well yesI also made the exprience, that this year the 3-D-life is becomming a bit harder...a kind of challenge for us as lightworkers. I am currently also confronted with the task of trust.....
    trust to the inner sources and also trust to the divine plans or also my own plans for life.

Well but I have been at the 2nd international Kryon Congress in Freiburg/Breisgau here in Germany. 5 Channels from different countries who all channel Kryon were there at once. Doing Channelings. Whoooow that was an amazing energy-flow full of love by the heart. Amaaaziiing! and they all just told positive things about 2012. everyone on different levels of teachings and with different perspectives of views, but with one voice: that of Kryon.
    All said, that we do not need to fear the comming times, it wouldn´t be the horror-scenarios that are currently being told by channels which are influenced by their own beliefs and fears and not the scenarios being told by the upcomming movies in cinema.
    We as lightworkers (as the others mentioned also above) shall all trust in the positive of things, shall listen to our hearts and not too much listen to our cognitive side.....brain bubbles often wired stuff ;-)
    Well, but I also have to face that task of trust in wich I often fail because of some doubts.
    Releasing soulfear is not so easy as it is being told to be ;-)
    namaste my friend.
    Love trust and light to you :-)

I wish there would be an international Kongress with all the ashtar-channels around....
    that would be very interesting ;-) :-p
  • Read your message. I, too,have noticed the inconsistencies in several channelings. Regarding Barack Obama being a Lightworker or a big hoax, I would say whatever he is doesn´t matter - still send him positive thoughts, because Love is stronger than the dark and can move mountains. Whether the 2012 predictions will occur or not - we will see. It all partly depends on our level of consciousness. Therefore keep on putting out positive thoughts constantly. The more people do this the better the outcome. And regardless of all inconsistencies you might come across, trust your own heartfelt judgement of what you read and concentrate on your own personal spiritual evolvement - that should always be the prioroity. The more spiritual you become the more it will emanate to others and people with whom you come into contact with will gradually change. Namaste
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.