Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

It's time to finish it.......stop......stop.....stop.....

do you want humans to ascend ?????????

if you really want humans right now   now in fifth dimension

BUT REALLY

stop speaking         stop speaking                 stop speaking

or as an alternative.................ZERO OF ZERO.........ZERO OF

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya, I've had the same thoughts lately. :)

thanks, but the only real problem that blocks everything is' our power to manifest the things we want - if this power is NOT restored to the rest it does not serve anything - but maybe they believe we are idiots ....

if that's the best way to end it with so many messages false and misleading, better to be silent -

consider that we are totally surrounded by falsity ' we are tired to continue this way, what beautiful world is created ....

to add that there are many things that are inexplicable because we do a lot of experience many things we learn and then forget everything ... why ... or even this is FALSE !!!

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted discussions
1 hour ago
Jan Bakarich Walker joined a group

The Sedona Oneness Collective

This is where the people of Sedona and surrounding areas can come together and discuss basically…See More
3 hours ago
Suzanne Shelton liked Krishna Kalki's discussion It’s Begun: Mass Amounts of People Are Disappearing From the Internet… Here’s Why…
5 hours ago
PANDORA replied to the discussion 'So Excited to be Here'
"To expand a bit further and explain exactly what brought me here, a couple of months ago I was…"
7 hours ago
PANDORA replied to the discussion 'So Excited to be Here'
"Thank you for your reply. There is a lot of information out there. It can be overwhelming but…"
7 hours ago
Suzanne Shelton liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s video
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked PANDORA's discussion So Excited to be Here
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion China Is Building A Fleet of Giant “Drones For The Sea”
9 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship