It finally hit me

I've been listening to all of the news on wikileaks trying to understand it all and where they are going to take it from there. I decided I was going to take a shower and right in the middle of it I just broke down in tears

These people are just so damn evil I can't take it. To understand that America is just so distracted they cannot be bothered with the fact that their country is diving into fascism. 

They'll probably love it too

To just know this horrible police state is being built all around you and no one close to you seems to even care. To think how far and how fast this country has fallen just tears your heart out and stomps it on the ground

Now they're all saying WE NEED CYBER SECURITY NOW, that censoring the web is good for everyone

I know they will eventually lose because they have to, thats what evil does, they lose

I just can only imagine what will happen 

but until then my light will not go out

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Me too idk why i just know :)
      • All good Kevin, You guys are smothered in the fear over there and I understand how you would feel! Spread the word and spread the love! Im putting stuff on my facebook I would never have thought of doing years ago but hey I got nothing to loose and the more people that find out stuff the better. I give them a nice lot of conspiracy feed every now and then to have a big read and top it with some utube feeds. Keep spreading that love.

• Don't let yourself feel too bad about things Kevin

I can understand feeling emotional about things, but that's what opening your mind, eyes, and heart is all about. Personally I don't think America is falling into a Facist state. I think there are alot of good people in every country, who will always be fighting for our right to freely express ourselves, and information.

You can't hide the truth too long, because the truth always comes out. We ARE free in our minds, and we are free to vote, and make real changes happen on planet Earth. Those changes may be small sometimes, but everything matters, every change matters, and how you feel and see things matter too.....

Some things may "need" to be secured for some purposes (preventing wars) etc... but we are all just as powerful as the people who try and cover up that information, and if something does prevent a war, than maybe that's what was supposed to happen....

I know there are good politicians out there, doing good things - and there always will be, but we can never give up - EVER.

There is alot of GOOD on this planet, and those good things are powerful... Don't give too much power over to negativity, because we shall prevail...

We have to make it count... make our lives count, and see things for what they truly are.

Don't ever give up, I know I won't! :)
    • I'm not giving up I'm just astounded at how much crap we have to overcome

and America is ALREADY a fascist state

- TSA rubdowns and irradiation at airport, being announced for malls, bus stops, train stations, sporting events
      - tele screens at walmart w/ government messages warning "remember anyone could be a terrorist"
      - internet about to be censored
      - Pentagon announcing "Unified Quest" in where they round up citizens in the event of financial collapse

something better happen soon

its scary but we shall over come
      lot of crap to deal with before this is all over
      • I can understand your feelings, but honestly if you look at how far we have come as a "people" I don't see how you can be so negative about things.  I mean sometimes I feel frustrated about things, but I always try and project a postive energy (sometimes it can be difficult) but still I try....

Things are really not as bad as alot of people make them out to be, in fact, I think things are better than we think.... 

Like I say, look at how far we have come....

If you take a step back and look at it, you can definitely see the progress!

• We are all grand spiritual masters who have the choice in every moment on how we wish to focus our energy... our light. I believe these issues can be dealt with on the energetic levels very efficiently. If we are in fear of these apparent "threats" we are only feeding the Beast. I choose not fear, but love & light instead. I send the dark ones my love…. Not long ago I feared them, and when Bush was in office I saw him as a demon more or less, and I was very frightened by him. But then all of the sudden I changed my paradigm... and started sending him love and light instead, knowing that he is in so much pain and is a very lost/wounded individual. So I sent him my healing energy..... wishing that he would become of a higher, more spiritual vibration of consciousness. And I know he will, as will all of the "dark ones". Darkness is but a brief dream in the grand scheme of things…. It is only a matter of time before the darkness is illuminated by light. So may we all remember the power of love and light.... :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
16 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 hours ago
More…