I feel that I need to share this dream with everyone.First, I would like to tell you that since I have a memory I have been able to remember every dream and I have also been able to control them.When I was around 14 I remember meeting an old lady from the otomi community in Mexico and she told me that when you want to know who you where in your past life you need to focus on your dreams and be semi conscious when you enter the dream. Once there, you will find yourself in a room crowded with people you know and people you have yet to meet. The whole thing about this dream is to find your inner animal and once you have, you will spot it in the middle of the crow looking back at you. You approach it and then you ask him: who am I?Then you will be able to have small fragments of you where before.This is all to say that I know for a fact that I have been here on earth for a while now, and I have seen Lemuria and I was sent here to stay from beginning to end.The dream I had last night was maybe a very important dream for me because it was release after meditation and opening of consciousness to communicate with the “outside” world.This dream is made in fragments, and begins when a voice tells me while getting inside my dream to gather for the last time. Suddenly I find myself walking in the desert and stopping in front of a rock and 3 other people arrive a look at me as if they don’t understand why they are there. One of them tells me that he knows he is dreaming and that he was trying to do some meditation travelling. When we get there, the rock opens and we start walking inside. The walls are so small that we have to walk one in front of the other. After going thought chambers of books, scrolls, and sculptures, this really loud noise begins and it sounds like a magnet, like waves travelling thought something ticker than air… it’s hard to describe. Anyways, we walk into a small chamber where there are 4 holes on the walls. Each of us stands in one of them, and instantly take out 3 necklaces and one ring. The necklaces are made of some mineral, stone and one of them is pink, one blue, one green and the ring is gray. The necklaces have a weird look. They look like the infinite sign where one of part of them is made of stone and the other one made of some soft rope which is the part that goes around the neck. We look at each other and put them on. Once I put the pink one on me, I feel sadness in my heart and then a voice tells us that it is time to start over again, and that this planet has been born 4 times already and this will be the last one. I take my necklace and unite it with the other 2 and the ring and we both put in the “ingredients” to restart. One of them is water, the other one is vegetation, the other one is wind and finally my necklace is love. Suddenly the magnet makes everything explode.When I finally open my eyes, I’m inside a huge building and tall people are walking really fast going back a forth and suddenly this beautiful woman takes my hand and I realize I’m an infant.She tells me : thank you, you have done good, your soul can now rest with us and when the time comes you will go back and love this beautiful earth. My dream becomes shaky at this point but all I remember is looking at this huge station where there are several planets in miniature size, tons of them.Finally I turn back and look at a huge window and I can see the planet earth.I know this is a weird dream and maybe very sci-fi… but I guess that if you have read until here it’s because you have also had a dream similar to this one or have been taken to our beloved sisters and brothers ships…I don’t know what to make of this, but I am ready to pass on the love and light,Thank you for letting me share my dream, any comments?Love and Light,Ninnai

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Ninnai. Have you ever had any dreams about Jesus, Commander Ashtar, Saint Germain, fairies, angels, archangels, being inside ET ships, and being on or living on some other planet, and also about visiting the inner earth?

Do you record, some, most, or all of your dreams?

I hardly ever remember any of my dreams. It is rare for me to remember any of them. However, when I was young, I used to remember most or all of my dreams.

kentstarchild
  • Wow, amazing dream Ninnai, thanks for sharing. I look forward to dreaming tonight :)
  • well his coming to me in my dreams ,or astral travel ,but i know his my spirit guide,every time i try to contact him hi wont comme ,only when hi wants to let me know something
  • I have been in mother ship about 4 month ago end my Spirit Guide told me that soon its over or (change
  • Im not sure , thats what i heard about ,i was just trying to guess1
  • If you can control your dreams, you should be able to control your destiny on planet earth.When you were walking through the desert,did you notice any pyramids? Next time go inside the pyramid cause some say they have powergul healing effects, perhaps that is a key? I think the earth can be born and endless and ifinite number of times ,not just 4 or 5 ,since energy is iniite.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
10 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
10 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
10 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
11 hours ago
More…