I'm from Indonesia.

is this all Ascension, E.T Disclosure, starseeds, indigo, Ashtar, Pleidians etc stuff really real? or nonsense/BS only?
or just merely another human's vivid fantasy/imagination/beautiful wishful thinking, but that are NOT based in everyday's real reality??

honestly, this is why I seriously turned into a skeptic. there are too much of irresponsible mere hopeful fantasy stories/theories here in this forum that are NOT based in everyday's real reality..! 
very typical of human beings...!

where is the hard, real, & undeniable PROOF ?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• The worse the world gets, the more delusions that it's going to be better then ever seem to abound. Why?

Are you all just trying to see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, until there's only evil and you can't see at all?

If the people would stop worshiping celebrities, gods, and demons we might actually stand a chance. History

is full of the same story over and over, a bunch of rich elitist thugs being worshiped as gods, celebrities, or otherwise shining in the spot light.

History SHOULD be full of cases where the poor people group together, kill the rich, and divide the spoils. Okay fuck Jesus, Fuck Buddha, Fuck God, Fuck Muhammed, The only savior I would ever worship at this point IS ROBIN HOOD. And Robin hood is the only one of them who isn't worthless. Yeah, you heard me Jesus is worthless. You have all the wisdom of the ages and you can't fucking teach your pitiful Apostles some Shaolin martial arts? Turn the other cheek, forsake the world; except you return anyway, so its ultimately worthless.

So there you have it people. Get away from the new age crack addition and awaken to the reality of ARMAGEDDON. Anyone who has told you that you are going to ascend, be raptured, or not have to reincarnate back into this Shithole is A GODDAMN LIAR!

• Oh yes. Its all very real. They are there.

Why is there no "proof?" Because very powerful people spent a lot of money to program you not to see it.

The "proof" is all over this planet and above it. It circles this world. The moon itself is proof, but you can't see it.

The ancient buildings and laser cut stones are proof, but you can't see it.

The ships circle this planet, but you can't see.

They come to you in the night, in your dreams, and speak to you, but you do not hear or remember.

Because you have been taught not to see.

• Maybe, maybe not.  I think the question is:  Untill we find out, one way or the other, what are we to do in the meantime?

• I think this thread needs to be closed immediately. reading some/ a lotof responces brings kinda the worst in you so called Lightworkers..........pointless arguments, senseless name calling . Quite childish , again.  

• Yes, I can find moments in my posting history where this thread have easily shaved about 30 years off my mental and expressive life. Too bad I am allregic to deleting my own posts (history reasons). Otherwise I'd be doing some serious cleaning right now. ;)

• The voice of reason speaks. ;)

• Believe it's real.

• This is where faith comes in...

Full Definition of FAITH

a :  allegiance to duty or a person :  loyalty
    b (1) :  fidelity to one's promises (2) :  sincerity of intentions
    a (1) :  belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) :  belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion
    b (1) :  firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) :  complete trust
    :  something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially :  a system of religious beliefs <the Protestant faith>

When I hear something I ask myself some questions...is this fear based or motivated by love? Do these things sound like they could be true? Is this info coming from a reliable source? Does this info resonate with my heart center or as some say, gut?

Niki, it really doesn't matter what other's think but it only matters what you think. If it serves your beliefs then you can believe it but if it does not serve what you believe then release it, let it go and do not worry about it.

• As I am a recovering New Ageoholic myself, I certainly understand what you're saying here, Tom. :)

• Sylvain:  I have seen you speak about this pain body more than once - what is it, exactly?  (Never mind.  Just saw the video you posted, and was unable to erase my message.).  Pain body sounds like HELL.  (Know what Eckart Tolle is taking about). I wonder how this pain body DEVELOPS.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
31 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
33 minutes ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
50 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
3 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
5 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
More…