Hello friends,

So I understand the waking in the middle of the night is a part of ascention ( I think so?? ). But lately, for a few months, I have been waking around 3 or 3:30am almost on the dot, or on it. I wake with energy and a feeling of purpose. But sometimes its different, sometimes I feel fear, and I don't like it. I just want to hear others experiences or opinions. I thank you in advance, and I hope the best, brightest day for everyone. )))))Hugs((((((

jj

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I pretty much wake up every half hour or hour, sleep is becoming a challenge, not a problem though if you have some healing herb

• hahaha Labby,.......and so true too!

• Yes sleep apnea can definitely feel like what I described.  My dad had sleep apnea and had to wear an oxygen mask at night because his throat would close off.  He used to snore extremely loud and then it would stop all of a sudden then he would wake up with a start gasping for air.   Not fun.  I wear breath-right strips on my nose and that helps with my breathing.  But I think I will mention it to the doctor when I go next week just in case.  Glad you mentioned it, thanks Labby.

• hey JJ first of all CONGRATULATION

Just like marianna said 'welcome to the club' so be it

you must never fear INSTEAD you should be welcoming that with a BIG smile

coz they are helping you in a grand manner which will help you to ASCEND

theres nothing in this creation for which we should fear

coz this creation is built out from LOVE,the love of THE PRIME CRFEATOR

fear is always designed to shake our belief dont let them WIN dear

GOD BLESS YOU ( LOVE n PEACE TO ALL )

• Wow Lezlianne, it sure is a relief to know someone else who has this crap happen to them, especially the part about the popping and clicks and crackling....The noises are what really get to me....I thought it was a sign that I going nuts, lol.  I never thought of calling out to AA Michael.  What a wonderful idea.  Up until recently I did not really think much about angels and guides, this is kind of new territory for me but I will give it a try.  I used to want to find out if I had any guides but alas I kept begging and emploring for my guides to give me a sign, but never got one, so I kind of gave up. 

As for angels, I have always believed in them, but not any angel in particular like AA, just in general.  I thought I heard the talking in my ear when I woke up with a start last night at 3 am.....same symptoms as before.  This morning my roomate said that I was screaming really loud about three AM, and wondered what that was all about....wish I knew...getting so I hate to go to sleep at all, waking up in a panic is not my idea of fun.  I am going to try to stay up all night tonight and sleep from 7 AM to three PM and see if that makes any difference.  Lucky for me I don't work outside the home so I can change my schedule if I want to. 

Thanks Lezlianne for telling me you relate to this, maybe I am not going nuts after all.  May be just an ascention symptom.  That I can deal with.

• Hi Just,

I used to wake up at 3am for months and went to an accupuncturist who dealt with chinese medicine and found out it was my liver. Had some treatment, took some herbs and never woken up at that time again for no reason..

Cheers

Suzex

• yeah, it's not always 3 for me but anywhere from 1am -3am is pretty accurate no matter how tired. it's pretty normal.

• middle of the night represents the depths of subconscious....day=conscious  night=subconscious or the hidden spheres of the soul....true mystics of any order are taught to worship and meditate at night and middle of the night being the best as it represents the time between the depths of subconscious which for most people represents (darkness..not in a negative sense simply sections that have not been brought to awareness so represent the hidden) and sunrise which represents the awakening of consciousness...so the middle of the night is a  bridge between two worlds and is very beneficial since when one is awake in the middle of the night it is becoming aware of what is hidden normally!  So it is a great time and fear is natural part of it for most people as it represents the hidden and unseen.  

The night time also is the best time to work on psychic awareness and meditation and goals in life one has.  and good meditations are to visualize light entering all that is dark in one's being.  again darkness here does not mean good or bad!  Simply good=explored bad=unexplored and so creates the fear of unknown.  

When we do not consciously do this, Our great and wise Soul which links us all...wakes us up so we can create a bridge between darkness and light within our beings.  Focus on  your heart let go...all will be fine.  Just be aware of what is taking place.   Love and blessings to all :) 

• For me its usually around 2:59 and 59 seconds or 3:01 and 1 second but never 3am

• Yep!  It used to be 4:20-4:30 for me.  I would also wake up with energy, these days if I do its around 3-3:30. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
6 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…