Hey ya'll. Hope i posted in the right section.

I got a question that i feel is important in these days.

Looking back in the past our ancestors have been using "drugs" to become in touch with the spirit world and other realms or achieve a higher concious. 

I've been a weed smoker for at least 6 years now (mostly so i could numb my emotions and not deal with the world and just being a young idiot) and recently stopped. The reason for that is because i felt like i was gettin more paranoid and aggressive and attracted allot of negative energy around me. And i didn't think it was because i smoked the wrong stuff cause i smoked alot of different kinda herbs. But back on the subject. Is weed hash or whatever natural drug good or bad for spiritual growing? What do you guys think? looking forward to ur reactions and vieuws! 

Thank you in advance ;)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i tried meditating but i need to get some more patience for that. hope that could be my new highness

• Well this is down to individual choice.... some say the drugs work for them.... to stimulate awareness....

and others have suffered after trying it....

ive heard both kinds of stories.... 

and personally speaking what is made good or bad, is about your own beliefs and perceptions surrounding the issue.... if you are unsure, do not do it. 

I've never taken drugs to stimulate my inner growth, and i wouldn't.... for me personally, its like the CHEAT button, lol.... 

• i feel what ur saying. glad ive never been addicted so i guess its the smartest thing to stop it now before i get to that point of almost no return. and ive always been kinda *high* on life so thats enuff for me.

but a lil cheat never hurted any1 :p

• I used a drug that allowed me to talk to my higher self and at the time wasn't aware of that. I got lots of info that came true but at the time it was somewhat garbled and miss understood like i was shown a vision of me with a huge stomach ( I was a bean stalk at the time) and it shocked me back to reality and I thought I was going to be the first male with a pregnancy and freaked out. Turns out I am now carrying a huge gut from lack of exercise. I was shown a vision of me working on the pipelines in northern Alberta and 30 years later guess what I am doing. Then I was told about something harmful coming from the sun and again freaked out and went outside and starred at the sun with no protection. (dumb) So the point is when under the influence you don't have a rational thought and miss interpret the message and also spent the next two years hooked on it which became a terrible struggle. Thought I was going to die. That was my experience anyways but yes you can with intent speak to your higher self/spirit guide.

• Was the drug, by chance, an upper?  I've had the same experience from using (ok..and abusing) adderall.  Once I quit, which was over 2 years now, I was in a search for why I heard what I heard, saw what I saw...I had so much synchronicity in my life then and so many messages I didn't understand until after the fact.  What I found out was that drug raised my vibration, to the degree that I was able to slip into other dimensions and bring information back without realizing it.

So whether I really was just crazy or I really did pull info to me, the synchronicity continues without the upper.  But now I can understand better what I am perceiving.  I honestly think that I wouldn't be on my journey today without the experience of that.  Maybe I would have dismissed it.

• u mean pills? cause i meant weed. we are all on this journey today thanks to the decisions we made in the past.

• i often had a voice in my head. could be myself talking to myself cuz it had the same voice? hmm

but i like ur story sometimes life is a big puzzle and it gets u mad sometimes yeah

• sacred herb can break down walls of perception and support your growth ( perhaps lsd too if you could get the real thing and you probably cant)

that said 1 or 2 or 3 times per life should be enough...more than that and your medicating....which isnt bad....but will need to stop before you move forward at any significant rate.

also anything you can do with the drugs can be done without them for arguabley better results

upshot... steer clear of all drugs

enjoy

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
More…