Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL

Selamat jalwa.......!!!

In this instance, we have a rare piece of camera work taken in Southern Europe, which captures a diplomatic telepathy, conducted in flight, between member star nations of the Galactic Federation of Light...

On the left, a single craft, a scoutship...and on the right of the shot, further up, six Sirian scoutships, comprising a double triad.

Watch this video in "full screen" format, for a better perspective as to the aerial events unfolding.

I'll continue this explanation below, as a recent dialogue between myself and Krishna Kalki:

Drekx:

Well, here is an example of my Sirian kin, meeting fellow ETs of the GFL, in Earth space....This was a telepathic protocol dialogue, between two important GFL star nations and fortunately captured on camera.....Happened about 2-years ago in Sardinia...

Anyone who is familiar with my posted Sirian ships data, will be more than aware of Sirian scoutships, which are spherical, often emitting bright white light plasma fields and frequently operating in triad formations....Here you will see two triads, so 6-Sirian ships in total and they are greeting fellows from Eta Ophiuchi....The single scout seen hovering is the standard 45-feet diameter and with an unusual design 30-feet height, possessing a lens-shaped circular appendage (powerful implosion motors) on the underside...

If anyone wants more data about the Eta Ophiuchians, let me know..... 

A reminder that Sirian scoutships have distinctive spherical hulls, with a middle flange...This photo shows the hull, during a flight vector phasing, which has lowered the powerful plasma light, to levels in which more structural details, may be gleaned...

I feel that all should be educated about GFL ship designs, for the purpose of familiarity and cultural acclimatization with our star kin, prior to official First Contact and especially so after that event.

sphere-350.jpg

Krishna:

Yes please Cmdr Drekx Omega lets us have more info about Eta Ophiuchians for the benefit of all.

Drekx:

Right, now from what I have discovered, the five ship occupants were humanoid Opiuchians, from their planet named "Yadahshinglar," (translates as; "joy of lighted lands," in Andromedan language,) which is a water-world within the Eta Opiuchian star system and that there are other inhabited worlds within this system, in which the inhabitants are benign reptilian allies and good friends of theirs and ours...In the reptilian tongue, you may pronounce their fellow water-world as "Daakgugboqh," which literally translates as "swamplands." That is Opiuchi 4, and is 8,502 miles in diameter.

So the human world is more like Earth and was colonised from Andromeda, some 3 million years ago and the entire star nation ("Sabik,") of all it's diverse and highly evolved peoples, was admitted to our Galactic Federation, 2.8 million years ago...

Important example of a star nation, in which it's reptilian comrades have become fully light body anchored, so ascended...unlike the dark reptilians of the former Anchara Alliance worlds of Sigma Draconis and Orion's Bellatrix.

If you need more data, just let me know...

Krishna:

Very interesting information hard to find ...if you have more data please add on for the benefit of all.

Drekx:

Glad you found the data useful and we can add that the humanoid people of Sabik had settled there millions of years ago, originally to defend the indigenous Reptilian peoples (then neutrals,) from the dark Anchara Alliance...

Now the whole system is GFL, as mentioned and located 8.4 light years from earth..

Eta Ophiuchi is an 8-planet system and they adopted an 8-clan social structure, to reflect their system's beauty...albeit, the original Andromedans practiced a 12-clan system, at first..

As mentioned, they joined the GFL, 2.8 million years ago and they stand as a special EXEMPLAR star nation, which demonstrates to the dark, that humanoids and reptoids can live together and co-operate in harmony, as was accomplished there..

Humanoid males can reach 8-feet in height, but are more often in the range of 6 to 7 feet, rather like Lyrans.

Many of them have the distinctive "Latin" features, and many are also "Nordic."

The 5-man crew of their ship, had been conducting surveys of the tectonic plate potential for earth quake activity, that extends along the southern part of Europe, between the continents..

It is customary to meet fellows at mountains, as these are high energy locations, in which much tellurian force may be gleaned, while stationary at the site...

Many blessings to all readers......We hope you have all garnered further insights into the massive diversity of sentient beings from cosmos, who serve silently, incognito and necessarily, behind the scenes of this reality matrix....That will be so, until the day of declaration and official First Contact may then be announced to the world.

It is important that cultural acclimatization be gradual to the cosmic truths, that earth humans are not alone, as the elite powers of the former minions would have you believe. It is also very important that people who seek this truth are reassured that not all beings of the reptoid physical type, are "evil," as some have claimed, among the conspiracy theorists out there. Within the GFL we have a great variety of genetic bodily types, who have achieved a high light quotient and corresponding cosmic consciousness, which qualifies entry to our cosmic union, of member star nations...

Kindest regards,

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew, East Anglia Sector, England, United Kingdom

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to know. 

Humanity has a responsibility when it comes to the environmental mess on this planet and has to learn how to solve global problems collectively. That will be easier when the bad guys are no longer in charge. 

But it is a slower process with GFL more in the background. It will be interesting when humanity and the GFL start working together more directly. Maybe that plan is already in the making. I'm sure there is a bigger plan behind the current plan...

i consider the united nations to be a corrupt globalist set-up, but it does possess some virtues, with some illuminaries, albeit mostly illuminaties.....;-0

yes Drekx, I can only join Immanuel and ET Hugger, great job!

And, you are the reason I came to ACC

an honour to serve........;-]

really, I read something from you on the internet and using discernment I found out, your message was true for me, and I wanted to learn more about you and the GFL, so I searched with google for your "base" on the internet and so I landed on ACC. So keep up the good work and Thank You!

Wikipedia gives some info including location :

Eta Ophiuchi (η Ophiuchi, abbreviated Eta Oph, η Oph) is a binary star in the constellation of Ophiuchus. Based on parallaxmeasurements taken during the Hipparcosmission, it is approximately 88 light-yearsfrom the Sun.

Eta Ophiuchi (Sabik)
Ophiuchus constellation map.svg
Red circle.svg
Location of η Ophiuchi (circled)
Observation data
Epoch 

More @ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eta_Ophiuchi

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Vegan Protestors Storm Supermarket And Try To Stop Customers From Buying Meat...YOU SHOULD NOT BE EATING MEAT'
"I repeat again ...there should be no slaughterhouses, no butchers, no meat selling stores and no…"
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - Your Mission, If You Choose To Accept It! Via James McConnell
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"We support any nation seeking to emulate the Lions of Tarshish [Brexit Party.]"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"Spain would require an independent trade and foreign policy from Brussels to make any Hispanic…"
8 hours ago
"An Hispanic Union sounds much like our post-Brexit plans for C.A.N.Z.U.K. which has seriously…"
8 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
10 hours ago
jose' liked James McConnell's discussion Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna -- You Are A Limitless Being Via James McConnell
11 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship