8110820861?profile=original

~Wanted to throw my two-cents into the multidimensional mix, Ashtar Massive… look, for those on this site effectively amplifying Barry’s current ‘role’ as ACC’s latest wack-a-mole… I get it, & it’s hard to argue he’s not earned the spot. While I’m not going to waste energy defending his predictable behavior, I will defend his place in the community. Why? For one thing, because any ‘community’ is only as strong as it’s weakest links. I know, I know, there are limits… nonetheless, the deeper question is: Why give Barry so much power? Going toe-to-toe with him is a choice… Nothing more, nothing less. You take away his bluster, & his impact has no more significance on the overall intent of ACC, than say, a mosquito does in a huge auditorium. Unless, of course, you let it. & collectively tag-teaming to get him ‘banned’ is doing just that. An overreaction to a 'personality type' that is always drawn to these kind of sites. People that worship at the alters of skepticism, extreme rationalism, bottom-line-ism, etc... are par for the course in these arenas. & the Spiritual-Communities that truly thrive (online & off) are those that don’t fall victim to the downward spiral of ‘censorship & banning’, which inevitably destroys the collective trust, & slowly but surely, the integrity of it’s members. Lighten up guys! Ben has created a site where these kind of dramas are effortlessly avoided… including the means for members to post blogs where they can monitor the responses themselves. That there is now a small group on ACC in the habit of ‘telling’ Ben their issues in the hopes of getting members banned, is truly unfortunate. Asking Ben to play the role of hall-monitor is petty & doesn’t honor the definition of ’New Age’, which ultimately means: Spirituality without borders... The good, the bad & the ugly. Not to mention it’s quite hypocritical, as the fact is: Some of the members asking for his expulsion are certainly not ‘innocent’ (from my perspective) when it comes to posting things that can be considered 'offensive', crossing the gamut from- extreme personal attacks, racially insensitive posts, promotion of the Holohoax, I could go on. But it’s not necessary, & hopefully, you get the point. It’s impossible to have an authentic Community without having, at times, radically different perspectives of what’s ‘real’. Ben didn’t create ACC to play 'Thought-Police'... far from it. I for one, have never asked Ben to handle situations that I can manage myself, & frankly, nor should you. If there’s something Ben deems inappropriate .. let him handle it, without the ongoing prodding to give credence to the 'popular' kids views. Who does that truly serve? Does anyone take the time to put the moccasin on the other foot & consider how this effects Ben’s experience of his site? Does he really need to be burdened with interpersonal woes? More importantly, though… claim your own Power to rightsize personalities like Barry’s by letting go if the illusion of control. Go with the flow Ashtar Massive… learn to work with the imperfections & challenges that come with trying to wrestle with the ideas presented on ACC. It’s not a coincidence that 'censorship' is such a hot global topic as of late… just remember, as co-creators of this experience we call reality, we ALL have our 'roles' to 'play'…. no matter which side of the multidimensional coin we believe we’re on. Much respect to Ben, who (for the most part) steers clear of much of the interpersonal turbulence on ACC, as it’s a natural byproduct of the fading veils of duality. The final birthing pains of the new paradigm, if you will. Ben’s actions (or lack of action, depending on ‘one’s’ perspective) on ACC, point to a level of maturity not currently shown my many of it's members. Come on guys… WE can do better. The time is Now. ~StickTemetNosce247 

*The following vid contains valuable insights.

555OneLoveRevolution555

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol. People need to have some flippin' respect (in reply to this very good blog post).

• @Claudia

"Sorry Barry! We...Lisa, Me, Valana and others, were not doing it as a cut down. It was an honest mistake on our part. "

The thing is.. If ya'll have had the least bit of connection with your inner selves and trust in your first intuitions about him, you'd have known this the moment you read the first word he wrote on this site.

All I need, to know everything about a person no matter where he/she is, is to see one single letter being typed by that person.
    When posting online, you're not only posting the letters you type. "Hidden" within the letters, is also all the quantum energy that were present in your mind while typing it. Your hopes, your fears, your intentions and your basic personality profile. All of that is in there, in each letter you type.
    All that energy can be read by anyone that have learned to see the difference between their own preconceptions and the energies they receieve from others.

One would think that when you press your fingers on the keyboard, only your words in pure text gets through.
    This is NOT true. Much much more information than that, gets transmitted as well.

We may not be able to measure that type of data-transfer in 2015, and if you run a network diagnostics tool on your computer you won't see it either, but it's there. I PROMISE you!

My greatest wish is that EVERYONE in the year 2015, learns to decode this info because if they did, there would be NO WAY for the cabal to fool anyone on this site anymore.

• Thank you acute like I said before you brought it out in me to research and dig deeper im usually correct on things I feel but this one time it failed me and for that I appologize to Barry but I still don't appreciate how so many are treated by him. But when im wrong I admit it and I was wrong and im so sorry Barry and I so wish I could tell him myself I am truely sorry for that remark and I do wish him best and I hope he finds what he needs in his heart for peace and light love ya acute and everyone else
  • @Claudia
    "Acute...don't leave us without your wisdom."

I'm afraid I'm going to have to dissapoint you on that.
    "The people with no answers" have apparently put in system to complain to the admin every time they get questions they can't answer without exposing their lies in the process, effectively banning the curious person from asking more questions on their threads again instead.

Therefore, my wisdom is simply something you will have to learn to live without in the future. At least on the threads that matters to anyone in the world.
    If I had any tears left I'd shed them for you, but I don't.. I only have anger left, and I don't want to shed that here since it will only feed and sustain "the people with no answers" even further.

So, have a happy 2015 and may this Putnized version of the NA-phenomenon not bang you up too badly and if it does, well.. I can't lift a finger to help you anymore because my hands are tied so.. It was nice knowing you. ;)

• Listen bub you better not leave I do love your thought process and wit and wisdom noone can agree 100 percent of the time and sometimes its great to have objective opinions. It makes people think and I caught myself researching more for proof I love research and I quit doing that kind of stuff and you my dearest gave that ambition back to me so please message me if you like talk to me about what you know and your opinions you are a dear friend I love ya and proud your a friend.
      • Perhaps I can "do a Nancy" and simply make a mass-PM when I find something that upsets me more than tolerable in the future? :)

I can copy the posts and then break them down and quote them piece by piece as I usually do, but in a mass-PM instead of in the comment-fields. That way, the cabal's influence on which questions I can and can not post, will diminish.

• L E S S O N  L E A R N E D

tumblr_mlvpjcD7ls1r509zlo1_500.gif

C O U R T  A D J O U R N E D  

• You never see courtesy like that any more when men were gentlemen kissing the woman's hand opening doors that picture just brought back some memories of my pap.
  • I'll bet I've been positing on forums for at least as long you have, Claudia and I am well aware of why people do not use their real names. My real name is not Avatar though as time goes on I think of myself as Avatar. I usually respect a poster not because of the name they use but how honest I find them to be or If they disparage and attack posters who are not here to defend themselves.

• Avatar whatever I say behind someones back I sure as heck don't have a problem saying to someones face. Im not that type. But you mentioned about people attacking someone not there to defend themselves well Valana or me or a few others can't find Barry's site that attacks her so we can defend her so i see it this way Barry is gone good Barry hurts people I don't go for that trust me if someone attacked you unwarranted you can count on me to step in for you too. Oh and I have a cousin here in the USA her name is Barry Anne.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity updated their profile
1 minute ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
3 minutes ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
19 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
3 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
5 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
6 hours ago
More…