Last night I had the most extremely scary and bizarre dream I have ever experience in all my years here. It was completely lucid and I knew exactly what I was doing and I could feel everything.

Before I explain my dream, I will start with a bit of back ground about me which might help you understand.

Since I was a young boy, I have had a lot of strange dreams where I wake up in sleep paralysis, I have no idea what causes it. Sometimes the sleep paralysis can be really intense and very loud but nothing like what I experienced last night. Also, I started skydiving last year and went through a training programme and have done many solo skydives. I recommend it to anyone who wants to have a bit more excitement in there lives!!

In this dream I had, it was a beautiful day the sun was out and it was really bright, there were a few large puffy white clouds. I was on top of a huge cliff surrounded by mountains nothing out of the ordinary but I had my parachute rig on my back and was strapped in. I was with a girl who I don’t recognise at all and she had her parachute rig on as well, we were the only ones on this cliff, and we walked over to the edge, I could see right to the bottom then I started to get a butterfly sensation in my stomach because I knew we were going to jump off, it looked as if we were about 2500FT high, but I’m not sure.  Then the girl walked in front of me and stood right on the edge of the cliff with her toes just over the edge, there was no breeze, it was a very still day, I felt my heart rate shoot up as she started to count down and then she jumped off and I followed suit. It felt so real, I could feel the air rushing against my body and the sounds of the air whipping past my ears it was very intense, It was a huge rush, we were both tracking close to the cliff face and she was maybe 10 meters below me and seemed a lot closer to the cliff face than I was. So far it was amazing, but then she smashed into a ledge sticking out of the cliff at maybe 200Km/h and I saw her just explode and bits of her flew out off the ledge and I just missed the ledge and her body parts by what seemed like inches.

Fear suddenly rushed through my body and I was really freaking out and the ground was rushing towards me fast, so I reached out to pull my pilot chute out to start to deploy my main canopy and as I pulled my pilot chute out and went to throw it clear of myself it wrapped around my arm and because of the wind resistance I couldn’t untangle it. At that point the ground was really huge and coming in fast, I finally got the pilot chute untangled from my arm and then I looked down and BANG!! I hit the ground.
I didn’t wake up from my dream at all, but was no longer in my body, I was next to it floating and watching as onlookers rushed to my lifeless body splattered over the ground. And then I started to realise it was a dream and started to calm down and suddenly I was completely conscious and was aware I was in my bed, but I was not able to open my eyes or move any part of my body and then realised I was having sleep paralysis again. I could see my entire room, it was grainy and dark but I could see everything in my room which was really odd and then there was this intense sound pulsating around my ears it was seriously loud and my whole body was vibrating and all I could feel was pure fear I was freaking out I couldn’t move at all I was completely conscious and I could do nothing! And then I felt like something was sucking energy out of me or feeding on my fearful energy and then I noticed this shadowy figure in my room, and it came very close to my face and just steered at me and the sound and the vibration got even more intense and I really started freaking out and was trying desperately to force myself out of the paralysed state I was trapped in, but nothing would work and whatever it was just continued to steer at me. And then I finally broke out of the grip it had on me and I managed to open my eyes just a little bit but it felt like my eyelids weighed a tone each and as soon as I was able to open my eyes a little bit, the sound that was rushing around my ears and the vibration around my body subsided, but my eye lids where to heavy and closed and the sound and vibration came back and the figure was there steering at me. And it took what felt like a lot of energy to get my eyes open and keep them open and finally the sound and vibration were gone and the shadowy being was nowhere to be seen and I then started to get control of my body again. And eventually enough energy to get out of bed and look at the time, it was around 4am and pitch black.

I really don’t know what to make of this, it really freaked me out.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Malcolm, that's interesting. I have a similar dream but in mine a guy is rushing toward my house from the driveway and I am racing to close the front door and lock it before the intruder can get in and kill me. As soon as I get to the door and start to push it closed BAM the guy stops me in my tracks and it's too late. Then I jump up in bed awake.

• there goes the myth that if you die in your dream you die in your bed

• this happened to me once. whatever was trying to get to me let me go once I called out to JESUS... YOEVEN THOUGH I'M NO LONGER RELIGIOUS I PRAISE JESUS BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE SHOOK THE ENTITY FROM ME
  • Hi Hidden Reality. I haven't soul traveled consciously enough to have experienced it, but some who do soul travel say the paralysis happens because you aren't yet all the way back in your body. I'm curious about the shadowy figure, though. Does anybody have any thoughts on that?

• it happened to me too when I was younger (about 20) and it was freaking out. Whatever medical explanation I would read, is not relevant to me. Let me explain. I was sleeping face up and suddenly some strange entity came on top of me like trying to kiss me, but at the same time trying to suffocate me. I was paralized, and aware like half sleeping, and terribly scared. Still with my last effort I tried to focus and started praying. I felt like the air was starting to come through bit by bit, and managed to slowly move my limbs. I felt that strange thing lift up in awe and then I fully woke up. Don't ask me how I felt! Then the next days I struggled with the impulse of going to sleep with my mom, being terribly scared, but I fought it and slept alone on either side of course, avoiding being face up, and although I could feel that "thing" trying to come back it didn't have the same power because I was not afraid anymore. It left me ever since never to come again, but I still feel that strange "dream" I had, although I could bet a million it was not a dream. I guess these are some dark entities trying to take us over, if we are weak, of course. This is a personal explanation

• Me too Carmen! I never sleep facing up. When I do I have more nightmares and a greater chance of being attacked. Also I never seem to be able to astral travel or have an OBE facing up either. Not sure why. I'm glad to find I am not the only one that feels that why.

• every dream is an expression of one's reality........................scary or peaceful.............

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…