Last night was one of the most energy felt sensitive nights ever for me. Sleep did not come peaceful all night, my two year old was bouncing admittedly in an amazing mood but bouncing until way past ten. The veil between worlds very thin the thinnest I have noticed to the point I was chatting to passed over relatives with ease. Anyone else feeling this? Solar flares often effect me very powerfully but this one or the two in a short space of time are really powerful. They lasted for a while the graphs were showing one in particular lasting a long time, might have something to do with it but if this is a taste of whats to come hold on to your seats :D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The poor sleeping is big for me but not an energy feeling however little flashes of deja vu which happens more frequently.

• lol Well I'm glad to hear that. Me too I'm like that, I don't really fret too much about this stuff. I mean I desire to ascend and I strive for that, but you don't push it...in the sense of, not accepting yourself as you are. You accept yourself as you are, each moment, while always striving to be better. That to me is ideal. Of course we can't be fully satisfied until we get there, and even then to keep growing...but, where we are is okay, and each step along the way is okay.

I think when you get into a mode, of not being happy with what you are, so therefore you keep striving to be better...it takes longer for you to actually get to what you want to be. Because you're in a state of not being happy with yourself, therefore, you'll draw to you a reflection of that state, so it'll take a long time to get to a point where you can be happy, because you keep manifesting things that will make you unhappy, via your belief. Law of attraction, right? If you're not happy with yourself, you'll keep manifesting more to be unhappy about.

• I have been having the same thing happen to me for about the past 3 or 4 nights now.  I haven't been able to sleep much at all till about 6:30am or 7am in the morning.  I feel part of it is Dark ones trying to control me better while the Light Ones are trying to carry the dark ones away to a place where they can't get out of now that part of the 4th dimensional area has been 'de-constructed' by the ones of the Ashtar Command.

At some point I would kill I think (to strong a word I guess. lol) for a good nights sleep.  As a matter of fact that is what I said last night about 4am or so to who ever was here in the astral. lol  I woke up at about 12:15pm to day and felt better rested than I have for quite some time now.  I told them it would be a miracle if it happened that I felt wellrested the next morning. lol

With these solar flares the northern lights have been really fabulous to view.  I saw some pictures last night on FB.  The colors were AMAZING really AMAZINGly beautiful!!!

Love light to all, Elly

• I totally get you Katjami I really do... The chatting can be quite surreal however I love it :)

• Yes the northern lights were visible in Britain in North England and Scotland pics were really something. As for sleep ask for a protective energy to be wrapped around you before you sleep and know you are safe..:)

• If I recall it correctly, I've been feeling like that since 1983, but the tell the "truth" been feeling that since Cosmic Convergance in 1989,,,,,,,,,,,or something like that........................

Folks~!~.......Love one another, have compassion for all living beings crawling and flying  the dirt and ethers of GAIA........

Everything else after is just a walk through the park, sort of speak.................~!~

"..............Love in Universe is stronger than anything common, teriestral , man and woman can even imagine................

• I totally agree Esseya and have always since a little girl endless had mass amounts of compassion for all creatures. I have my daughters look at me like I am mad when I move a worm from the path of humans walking etc.. To me I can't understand any other way and love all we share our planet with. I'm a bit of a chicken with spiders but would never want to see one harmed, once this level of empathy develops the rest does fall into place I found  :) 

• it is amazing when we shift our focus to compassion for all beings including ourselves....you are right esseya everything else is just a walk in the park after that.....thank you Louise for posting this discussion.....

• You are welcome I had to post it after what I was feeling, and thank you for your views too <3

• That's really good and I think when people are like that they are pretty advanced just comes naturally to them, my daughter is like this. Sensitive but not in the same ways as me but really spiritual. She didn't feel it and slept like a log. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
3 hours ago
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
3 hours ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
4 hours ago
More…