8110253489?profile=original

***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime (Phone Recording)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Must Hear Phone Recording

This one is a Deal Breaker!

If you haven’t yet, you all need to hear this cc call from 11/29/11.

Talks about Nesara, White Dragons, Basel III, Arrests of the bad guys,
including Trump, Gates, Soros, etc.

RV and Prosperity Packages too.

760-569-7699-479547#

All expected to go down by December 31, if not before.

Sounds to me like the White Dragons, Hats and NESARA all got together
and realized there was power in numbers.

And wait til you hear about Obama. I’m still having serious problems
with that one!

You don’t have to believe it all in order to gain a great deal of info
from it.

This phone call is going viral.

760-569-7699-479547#

It provides a lot of backup to everything Ben Fulford has been saying. Go Ben!!!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. Ed, can you please give us a follow-up on what to happened to this failed intel you posted on AC?

Your reputation is on the line, LOL!

• LOL, has Mr. Ed EVER responded to somebody who called him out?  Somebody should seriously make a list of all the failed "intel" postings by Mr. Ed and all the failed channelings by Mothergod and of course the golden child Sheldan Nidle and all the bogus postings by Krishna.

That will surely wake up more lightworkers.

• Good Lord Preparer, nobody had that kind of time!  That would take weeks if not months to make that kinda list!

• Yeah, that's true Lucy, don't know what I was thinkin.  Besides, we only have 46 more days until December 21st and we'll all have the choice to ascend!  Yaaaaay!  I am so looking forward to that ascension chamber we hear so much about.  Won't be long now!

• LOL, his reputation isn't on the line Smiley.  Mr. Ed's reputation bombed a long time ago and this is just one of many examples of how he is a liar and a deceiver.

• erm Lucy, but I spent 2 hours on the telephone per Mr. Ed's OP here and I am still expecting some "SHOWTIME" per Mr. Ed per 2011. 

I mean Mr. Ed still has free reign to post on here on AC so, I would at least expect -TO A MAN, that Mr. Ed would explain what happened with his 30 days to showtime that is now over 320 days plus and still waiting for SHOWTIME!

Yo Mr. Ed, got a pair?

• Did Mr. Ed retire?

• That alone should have gotten Ed booted out of here.

Is it compliant to the rules of this forum to post money-scams?

If so, I have a couple of my own I'd like to put forth to make other ppl pay for My debts.

Can I go ahead and post those scams now?

• I am still paying interest on my phone bill for this "urgent" post.

Thanks though Mr. Ed,

it was a REAL classic and learning experience but sadly lacking on the "spiritual community" part-lol!

• I know from sure...i read some secret rapport say in it ...the autopsy must be a cover up....like no one to understand what it was there on that hotel room..

They cover up them tracks..i know how they operate..in teams...and they are fast and specialize in different "arts"...some in the art of killing...some in the arts of torture...and some in the arts to cover tracks..

They torture him to obtain the rest of the things he had..

Well i know them so well...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
14 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
14 hours ago
More…