* Agarthans Meet Surface World
* Abundance is Common Place
* Prepare For Full Consciousness

Rest of 2012

* Complete Major Reforms
* Clean Gaia's Air, Water & Soil
* First Contact Announcements
* Ascended Masters Manifest

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr. ED  how far in weeks do you think we are from the arrests i still dont see any big changes and spring is almost over this timeline is not being manifested in real actions yed... why so much changing currencies and printing new money if its going to be for only 5 months all this new financial system is coming too late.. we will not need money by december 

• What a wonderful program! I hope that we soon will see the events that are foreseen, including the mass arrests. We have to thank all the people ( the Galactic Federation of Light, the Ashtar Command, and all the great souls who work with them). It seems that there are some legal problems for the mass arrests. It is quite clear that many people, including myself, approve and encourage these mass arrests. This massive support for the mass arrests may be useful if there are legal problems.
  • Please let it be so! We are Anxiously waiting for this while grounding light energy to Mother Earth.

• Excellent Mr. Ed,  thanks for attending the webinar.  I am looking very forward to the light chamber and so will my five year old energetically sensitive son!!  Looking forward to more of your replies.  Namaste brother.  <3

• Oh Yeaqh,  I can hardly wait. Let it be.

• Hi Mr Ed,

Thanks for your post. I have been looking into Sheldan Nidle's website myself over the past few weeks and get their newsletter. I have signed up for the second Webinar already and am looking forward to it.  I think $15 US is really worth it to get 1 1/2hrs of info...everyone has to make a living somehow, and they seem very thorough and informative.

•   4,23,12 Heard on the news today. Mass Arrests in Tucson 251 violent career criminal fugitive arrests. Working with state, county, and city police officials, program called operation Justice 4 worked very well together to get this done,This round up had been in the planning stage for a few years. This is awesome, Janet

• Well, at least that's a start.

• It really, really, bothers me that this kind of thing is not put out for all, and at no charge. I'm on-board with the program but in the interest of love and community why must we pay? 

• I think peoples past expectations with the galactic federation of light is getting to them, like oct 2008. There is a reason why they have not done these things sooner is because the dark cabal; was very much in control of the planet and without planning the dark ones could of strike back at innocent lives. The gf wants to prevent that.

Plus this year is the awakening age! people are starting to wake up to he energies around them and i think now we are more then ready for changes to come!!

Don't let doubts and negativity get to you, its what the dark ones want.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…