Insider Drake Freedom Reigns Update April 19, 2012

Insider Drake gives an update to the Freedom Movement on April 15, 2012.

For a summary of this interview, click this link: http://www.in5d.com/insider-drake-update-freedom-reigns-april-19-2012.html

Freedom Reigns website: http://www.freedomreign.us

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am a Watcher, we are the mystery men the insiders know nothing about.  The thing that is going on in the UK is the biometric medical chip implant, "the mark of the beast".  Blanket wiretaps on federal servers through the us of a public library is a violation of the patriot act, the access information is cataloged yes, only because it is interesting to watch the agents of the cabal scurry around.  Those people you believe to have the power, what you call the cabal, are not in control.  There is no control.  I am not an agent of the system Mr. Anderson.  I am Mr. Smith and it is inevitable.

• I caught part of this on the radio show, mainly because wolf spirit radio was having problems with their server (they have for awhile).

But I also managed to talk to drake on the chat and he explained a few other things. Though I don't think it will matter to those who don't believe him anyway, this is what he said in the chat room that didnt make it onto the radio show:

* * The Planet X Nibiru thing is a hoax.

If it is out there, its not coming our direction. I know there are a few pluto sized planetoids out there, but they aren't due to come back around the sun for hundreds of years.

* * The Fake UFO Invasion plot is also a fantasy. It was a real plan before (project bluebeam) but it got canned several years ago because too many people found out detailed information.

* * The Pope really is stepping down, because just like the bankers who are resigning there are Charges being brought against him and he's going to make a run for it into hiding.

* * And the Insiders do know of all of the things that the Cabal might do to try to make this a trick, keep an ace up their sleeve, or put in other people to replace the ones that get arrested.

All of it is being taken care of... there are no mystery men that the Insiders don't know about.

The Insiders also have direct contact with the GFOL and the Andromedans (not channeled... direct contact in person).

* * If anything the kind of plot we Should be concerned about from the Cabal... if anything... is something that is currently going on in the UK which could just as easily be implemented in the United States.

Drake wasn't specific about this but I believe it has to do with the recent uproar over the UK approving the blank check spying of its citizens. Right now, the UK can read everyone's emails, listen to all phone conversations (which are also likely recorded now) - - without warrants of any kind.

This is dangerous because if they can do that in the US then they can track down all of the Insiders because they'll just blanket wiretap everybody they even halfway suspect is working against the Cabal (and have them all promptly tortured and shot all at the same time).

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
10 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
8 hours ago
More…