Replies

• Wow!! I am so grateful I posted this in this wonderful community. I have to go out today so as soon as I come back I will reply to each one of you and also give further details on this case. Last night was awful again but I have been noticing certain patterns here and so many of you make some good points here.

Thank you all for taking your time and sharing your views, suggestions on this. Infinite LOVE

• oh boy..been there...sage good...speak with authority...call on Michael for help...i still have to do this if the energy around me changes.....i have been under such terrible attacks that a crew came in from Cassadaga to help me...you probably are going to need help too if sage and authority.."get out of my house" doesn't work...a friend put salt around my house too...THEY FEED OFF YOUR FEAR...i'm praying you find the solution...then ground yourself in love every morning you get up...you should feel a wonderful peace..be very aware of the energy around you if that changes from peace and love, speak out loud..This is my space, get out of my house, go back where you came from.  please be sure you have forgiven everyone and are full of love and good intensions for all...wishing you success...i love you

• I have had this happen to me also whether or not that you are aware you are an anointed being they hit us the hardest believe me i have been going through this all my life and along with this anointing you were anointed by the holy spirit all that you have to do is invoke the holy spirit you must also conquer your fear they will play on your fears and your weaknesses this is why spiritual cleansing is important. stand fast give yourself over to the light completely trust in the divine light and you will be safe as will others when you invoke the power of the holy spirit you will find that you have many of the fruits of the holy spirit if you just let it be you will discover many of those powers manifested in you in truth, love and light  recite this seven times the dark forces will abate call upon archangel michael to surround with Gods protection it will work it works for me every time. I Invoke the holy spirit to surround you and to council you so that you may be more aware in the understanding of the light you must believe that the light is stronger than darkness because it is never give way to fear ever, this is the aim of the dark ones they will seize every oppurtunity to feed on your fear let go and let the light guide you you truly have nothing to fear when they no longer can feed off you they will go elsewhere this does not mean they won't try again and again but it will be less remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. with the true love and light that burns throughout the universe all my best and prayers to you namaste sally

• Hi Silver Dragon,

Cleaning the atmosphere with white sage, like Anja suggested, sounds like a good plan.

You could try a combination of myrrh and Frankincence incense too. Or Dragon's blood incense. Maybe you need to try several for a couple of days each, to see which has the best effect on the entities you're dealing with.

Essential oil of fern in an aromatherapy dispenser might be helpful too (after the big cleaning sweep).

I strongly recommend wearing a tiger's eye crystal on your skin and if possible try to get a bigger piece of the same crystal to put in your bedroom.

Have a most blessed day.

• very well.

Namaste
    I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater love.

• Dear Anja, 

If I could make an observation,

The point of any healing exercise ids to raise vibration, It isn't necessarily the recommendation that matters, though of course it does, What matters most in my experience is the intent behind the recommendation. call it the placebo effect. If enough people get together with pure intent it allows the healing to be far more effective.

when you negate a healing energy in any way what you are doing is diminishing the intent of the healing.

And the truth is we don't know what we are dealing with, we only know what we've been told. Let's not make assumptions as to what it might be, let's ask some questions and find out. For all we know it may just be a matter silver dragon needing to better understand that which may have always been there, but was unaware of until her third eye opened and allowed her to recognize.

i know you mean well. i just believe it's an important point to make. 

Namaste

You gotta love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the....

• Dear Silver Dragon,  how would you define the impact they are having on you? And your life?

How do you think they are managing to drain and hurt you?

And how do you feel as a result of them being in your space?

• Hi
    Sorry to hear of this. As i understand they feed on most people but the more sensitive people are aware. You need to create and hold a vibration of light, you might picture it as a perfect white tube of light around you running down into the centre of earth and connecting up into the heavens. Make it big. Know that you are way more powerful than they are, they are parasites. It requires an act of will by yourself to know absolutely that you can absolutely keep them at bay. You could also picture a huge sphere of light around your house or neighbourhood. Fill it with source light and the violet ray/ flame which transmutes.

This might also work everytime you get an episode. " i thank Arc Angel Michael for removing all negative entities from my vicinity!"
    They dont like love or source energy or light so picture bathing in the brightest light and they will move on. Each human being has an energy body or number of different energy structures. You might hear it referred to ad the Merkaba when related to Elijah who appears in many religious texts. These parasites feed on your energy often by creating a scenario to make you angry or jealous or scared even in your own thoughts and that becomes an invitation for them to feed. They are ver clever and cunning but they require us as a food source to survive. Your imagination is a great tool and what you imagine you create. Picture filling your house your surroundings with love or source light which i see as a shimmering white/golden light or you can even picture them being disintegrated by the light. Fill your life and your house with as much light/love as you can. Shine it on your friends and family too. I recommend a system called "love or above" by Christie marie sheldon. It may or may not be your sort of thing but i believe it may have the answers you need. When you vibrate or resonate at love or above that is what you attract. My feeling is these things cant stand the taste of love energy so when you fill yourself with this they have to leave you alone.

They are not easy to get rid of, i dont see them but feel them. Know that you are far more powerful than they and whilst they are cunning and persistant but you can remove them from your surroundings. I think the most efficient way is to picture and feel every cell in your body and your energetic merkaba vibrating with love and light energy. If you can hold that for long enough and let go of the bits of yourself that arent vibrating at that rate and replace them with light it will get to a point eventually when they dont like the taste of you. You are much more powerful than you might imagine, dont give that power away to them. Know that they are a pest and a parasite but they are dependent on you for their energetic food (so who has the power and the control?!)

Good luck with this. I wish you a life free of energetic parasites. I hope that this assists you and i wish you a life full of source energy, joy,love and abundance

Rich
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
8 hours ago
More…