Well iv'e just signed up to this site, and think it's amazing!Well Im very interested in Aliens and all of that And want 2 be like you guys, who all are really welcoming and nice!How do I awaken! and get in touch with reality, and what is really going on with the earth and my mind!Well Bascilly I really want to know about EVERYTHING this site talk's about.I want to know about these aliens and everything.Well thank you for your time if you reply to this, I really appreciate it.And whenever I am feeling sad and lonley I can always come on here to talk to you about it.Thank you once again you amazing people!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi and welcome!

Pasiel is so right ......don't take it too seriously.

You don't really need to learn...you just need to let yourself remember by letting the layers of conformity fall away, and what you may not remember?....just be open minded and enjoy the ride...all eventually is reveiled.

Love and blessings to you   xo

• I found David Wilcock's information very awakening and refreshing - youtube - David Wilcock
    also my Girlfriend "Pleiadianlightbeing" on youtube has amazing inner info. Project Camelot -
    Following Your Heart is the most important thing. Sending out your light to the Universe is another. Meditation and looking through you 3rd eye is key. You have to learn as much as possible make all the connections, connecting all the dots, both in our past history and in your past history. You are a Soul in a Body not a body with a soul. You always have been and you always will be. Because you have free will, you have to ask the your Guides, Master and Freindly E.T's to help with your awakening, - you are by far in a very good place spiritually already you must understand - You will be tested in your dreams and in real life, be strong, you can do it! peace love and light Brett (Sirian from Sirius)
  • Alo!
    Blues Brother,

I`m from Portugal soo sorry for my English.
    About Extraterrestrial beings and another stuff, go to project camelot: http://www.projectcamelot.org/
    About your awakening start doing meditation, puting your mind in your heart, thats where is the Soul, and see what hapens!
    The awakening processe could be long, and everybody has to finds his own Way.....!!!

NAMASTÉ
  • Hi! Best thing to do is find a way to meditate. There are lots of ways. Choose one you like best. Let your intuitiion and if you know who your guides are guide you. Read and research is great but there is a lot out there not true. If you feel it resonate
    in your heart after meditating that is good. Greg my freind always verify info times 3! Three different sources then most likely it is true. If it feels negative then stay away from it. Gracie
  • welcome blues brother to the land of the living. some times we are laughing crying
    and sometimes we are SERIOUS can you believe that but most of all if we
    dont know we simply ask and sooner or later an answer appears wonderful
    isn"t it uncle ben arion will always be at your service god bless we are your
    friends mike jay ps here"s some info for you put in your seach engine CILICK ON ANYTHING YOU SEE
    THE BASE OF RUNE OVERBY
    STAR NATIONS
    GALACTIC DATABASE
    STAR QUEST [ARCHANGEL MICHAEL MONTHLY MESSAGES]
  • Welcome BB,
    This website is a good place to start learning and growing. I would ask one thing of you: Please use discernment in all
    that you read. What does not resonate with you, toss aside. What makes your heart center open wide and bring tears to your eyes in a good way, learn from that....
    Wishing you much Joy and Love in your journeys!
    Meisha
  • Well , lets see The United Galactic Federation, Galaxy of Hendon, begun chem trail cleanup and depositing antidoites to help heal humans and the aninmal kingdom and Giea (Mother Earth). So there was annoucement that during opperations you will every once in a while, more than before.You will see a ship that has a light glow about it, even if it looks like a cloud. Also Air Elementals (Slyths) a.k.a ThunderBirds in Native lore have been doing much of the cleanup.
    There is so much happening now, even for new ones like yourself whom find your way to ask questions and awaken from the veil of forgetfulness all I can say is "Good Morning, Sleepy Head" There is plenty food for thought and Welcome to the site. Oh if you want to know more about The United Galactic Federation, Galaxy of Hendon http://www.directlightproductions.com/ look under Documentaries link also check out Planet Balqui there is so many great sites sprouting up as others waken.
    I'm a LightWorker.
    In Love & Light
    Crewmate Umphrey, E
  • The Ra Material...http://www.lawofone.info/
  • Hello BB, You're on the right track, it's all about your hearts intent & being in alignment with what it is that you desire.
    Seek & you shall find, knock & a door will be opened unto you. Pray, meditate & be in the moment, read everything you can get your hands on. I would recommend the Urantia book, Phoenix Journals, Talmud of Immanuel, Conversations with God...by the way our space brothers & sisters don't like to be called aliens, they are very advanced celestial beings of Light who are directly related to us & love us very much. They have been monitoring our planet for thousands of years and interact with humans (higher Universal man) to raise our consciousness & vibration so as many of us as possible can make the coming ascension. I'm glad that you're awakening to new possibilities...keep an open mind & heart, all will be revealed. Many blessings of Love, Light, Peace, Hope & Happiness. ~Namaskar~
  • Heh...run Forrest...RUN ;)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
8 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
8 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
21 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
59 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
More…