Well iv'e just signed up to this site, and think it's amazing!Well Im very interested in Aliens and all of that And want 2 be like you guys, who all are really welcoming and nice!How do I awaken! and get in touch with reality, and what is really going on with the earth and my mind!Well Bascilly I really want to know about EVERYTHING this site talk's about.I want to know about these aliens and everything.Well thank you for your time if you reply to this, I really appreciate it.And whenever I am feeling sad and lonley I can always come on here to talk to you about it.Thank you once again you amazing people!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Too right Pasiel !!!

Once your on the ride there's really no getting off is there?

....but then again.... who would want to

LOL xo

• This is a great sight. I will give you others that are great on the communications between our et friends and humans.www.galacticfriends.com and www.matthews messages.com and wwweceti.com
    We are well beyond the need of proof as these websites have channelled messages from our star friends
  • Hi BB, Welcome! - When I started my awakening back in 1988 I read all metaphysical material (beyond the physical) I could get my hands on...try grabbing actress Shirley Maclaine's paperback like "Out On A Limb" - her spiritual unfoldment; introduction to spirit guides and channeling, and eventual contact w/ UFO's and aliens is in all her early books. plus they're real easy and interesting reading. - but, because there's SOOO much info out there, ask your guides and teachers to direct you to the highest and best always----Use your gut instinct to sort out the negative that will come your way!....Godluck!!! Christopher
  • Welcome!
    You've obviously woke up enough to find a little road map for your journey.
    Spirit always guides us.... we just have to listen and respond. The more you respond the more
    they will connect with you. You get out exactly what you put in.

I wish you Great JOY & PEACE on your journey!

MRX
  • Dear Friend..... Read All Blogs and Discussion on this website u will understand many things and also do lot meditation to realize your self
  • Hello, I am new to this as well, but it's not about aliens, yes they are apart of us but its more about you, yourself. Learning the truth so you can balance your life in this crazy time. Just open your heart to love & they will show you the way. I am only 32 years old but learned so much in a short period of time. Their is a lot that the Elite don't want you to know. The truth is out their & you will find it if you seek it. Just open your heart & your mind my brother & you are not alone. Let me tell you it is absolutely amazing my eyes are open & experiencing the real is unbelievable. I hope nothing but the best for you my brother & hope you find what your looking for.
    TJ
    for.tj - This website is for sale! - for Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! for.tj is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you…
  • Welcome Welcome!!!
  • WELL BLUES BROTHER YOU ARE A SPIRIT/SOUL BEING WHO HAS INCARNATED HERE BECAUSE YOUR HIGHER SELF WANTED
    TO EXSPERIENCE DENSE [ NOT YOUR BRAIN ] ALTHO MOST OF US HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT] PHYSICAL LIFE ITS YOUR STAR ANGEL YOUR LINK WITH THE CENTRAL SUN BEINGS CREATER SOURCE ,YOU MAY HAVE LIVED OR EXISTED ON
    OTHER P LANETS BEFORE COMMING HERE ANOTHER HAPPY VOLLENTEER ON THIS BEAUTIFUL CRAZY BALL OF STAR DUST THERE IS A MENTAL AND ASTRAL BATTLE GOING ON FOR CONTROL OF THIS PLANET AND FORTUNATELY THE GOODIES
    ARE WINNING NOT THE TV ONES OF THE SEVENTYS GOD HELP US, THEY ARE BEINGS FROM OTHER PLANETS SOLAR
    SYTEMS GALACSIES WHO HAVE COME TO ANNITIATE THE PLANET RAISE IT UP, SPEED UP THE VIBRATIONS TO A FITH
    DIMENTIONAL FREQENCY ON BEHALF OF THE SPIRIT OF THE EARTH THE BEAUTIFUL PATIENT EVER LOVING ANGEL
    MOTHER GAI A AND HUMANITY THATS WHERE WE COME IN. COSMIC LAW STATES THE RAISING OF THE PLANET HAS TO BE
    INITIATED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE PLANET AND THE SPIRIT OF THE PLANET THE ANGELS CAN MEET US HALF WAY ITS
    IN THE BEANO COMIC SOMEWHERE "BUT AS THE CONTROLLERS OF THIS WORLD WHO CARRY OUT THEIR NAUGHTY
    BUSSINES FROM THE PLANE ABOVE [ DONT LOOK UP , YOU MIGHT GET SOME OF THEIR CRAP IN YOUR EYE] ] HAVE BROKEN
    SOME COSMIC RULES A LOT REALLY THE COSMIC FLEETS HAVE COME TO WAKE US UP ALTHOUGH MANY EVOVED BEINGS
    INCARNATED HERE FOR AEONS , HAVE LONG TIME HAVE MANAGED TO KEEP MOST OF US PARTIALLY SANE , HENERY THE 8THS
    SACKING OF THE MONASTRIES IN GOOD OLE ENGLAND WAS ONE OF THE BIG BAD BOYS AND GIIRLS NOTABLE ACHEIVMENTS
    PUTTING IT IN A NUTSHELL IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE RAISING OF THE PLANET AND THERE ISNT ANY SELF RAISING
    PLANETRY FLOUR IN THE LOCAL SUPERMARKET [JOKING ASIDE] THAT LEAVES US WITH AN ALTERNATIVE WHERE DO WE GET
    THE ENERGY TO DO OUR BIT TO BRING THE WORLD TO THE GOLDEN AGE CYCLE OF ABUNDANCE AND JOY ITS WHAT I CALL
    THE RECIPRICOL MAINTERNANCE OF THE PLANET , OUR WORK IS TO BRING OURSELVES TO A VIBRATIONAL LEVEL WITH
    MOTHER EARTH AND RISE UP TO THE GLORIOUSE 5TH DIMENSION WE COME FROM THE LIGHT WE ARE THE LIGHT WE KNOW
    THE LIGHT MERGING WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL BELOVED HIGHER SELF AND TAKING AS MANY WITH US WHOSE CON CIOUSNESS
    IS ABLE TO MERGE WITH THE HIGHER VIBRATION, THATS IN THE DANDY COMIC I THINK HEHE BUT TO ACHEIVE ALL THIS YOU
    HAVE TO GO INWARD BY MEDITATION THE AGE OLE REMEDY FOR HEADACHES TAKES YEARS OF STUDY UNLESS YOUR
    KAMA IS MINUTE AND YOU BRING BACK YOUR PREVIOUSE LEARNING VERY YOUNG , THEIR ARE MANY OF YOU ON
    ASHTAR COMMAND COM. YOUR INTENTION MUST SOMETIMES BE SERIOUS [ WONDER IF JON MAKENROE IS ONE OF US]
    HEROIC FUNNY LAUGHABLE AND CRAZY. BLESSINGS AND GOOD LUUCK BLUES BROTHER MIKE JAY
  • Hello,
    Thanks for sharing. To start with aliens, watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhhN1NZPyJs&feature=PlayList&amp...
    Read phoenix journals on www.fourwinds10.com. You can learn the true history of humanity and aliens communications.
    About the present earth transformation watch Gregg Braden Google Video's on Zero Point.
    Keep well.
    Light and peace,
    Mira
  • First...Welcome!

Then...kick back and relax, and don't take things too seriously, xplore and xpand your mind....that is growth!
    And remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers, like mine i.e ;)

Pasiel
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
3 hours ago
More…