illuminati Scientists v/s  Mayan People and Us .....Who will be the stronger power Dec 21, 2012?.....Ac Tah....Mayan Elder Speaks and Asks us for Help....(the most important video I have ever watched)

Beloved All at ACC and Everywhere

My computer still won't let me post videos in discussions so....

Look to the first reply for this video......

I think the illuminati is messing with my poor puter....LOL

Too bad

Poor deluded illuminati...

I've been finding a way around you for days......

Just watch me post this.....

Lori Scott Kaiser

AcTah_Photo2.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lori, I think you're my new HERO!  :D  Tell it like it is!  

• I came to post this video and HERE it is! Thanks for posting, the video is AMAZING!

• lori that was totally interesting..thanks for sharing...much joy and love to you

• thank you Lori this was very infotmative and enlightening we must focus our intentions with AC Tah's and every other lightworker to create our new reality we can make it happen with much love and light sally

• Dear Lori, cleaning your browser cache, may solve your illuminati-video issue.

• You are so crazy lady, but I love it because I'm crazy too! hahahaha!

Love you much Lori! 

• I notice the large trails in the night without any clouds as well. Kinda odd, but now there is a storm coming, so to many clouds for me to see them.
  • You know... I now have a lot of friends who now think I'm crazy because of this video. Why does that feel rewarding if it's wrong!?

• This was a joy to be able to watch. Thank you for sharing!

• I do wonder me self......................Us vs Them. who will come on top if saviours in shinny disks will not come down and lift all the "hope'rs"......................will it be too late by then when all "hope'rs" need to realize that the change depends on us internally first and externally after........................the game of chest is still going but I'll give US the lead as of lately( I hope )

8114532298?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yesterday was St George's day and was celebrated across the land....ENGLAND..

English Patriots Celebrate St George’s Day In London.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOyhYozGcQ"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
5 hours ago
More…