is it counting down to an alignment of the planets and the stars? the collapse of the Euro (which Rothschild just recent made a bet on)? an attack on Syria? or another false flag attack? I still haven't figured it out... :P

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting....the clock has moved!!!

http://seek-jesus.com/

http://seek-jesus.com/
  • I was just throwing out the interpretation with no clear direction. Used reply button at bottom of page in sheer laziness. Was not directed at you at all.

Omnilvx does have a homepage and application but I will not elaborate more. That's a personal journey.

• My interpretation is very simple

To understand my interpretation You must watch before this video... http://youtu.be/iu54pPHiCxc

In this video the wheel of 12 arms rapresents the simbolic SUN
    The wheel can turn in CONTERCLOCKWISE , and this wheel is the BLACK SUN
    or the wheel can turn in CLOCKWISE and this is the WITHE SUN
    The same wheel is depicted in the center of illuminati symbol http://www.illuminatiorder.info/ac/augury/index.html
    The illuminati wheel turns in COUNTERCLOCKWISE, this means that illuminati wheel is a BLACK SUN

The wheel is inside the symbol of ONE SEEING EYE
    The one seeing eye symbol represents the CONSCIENCE OF HUMAN

The CONSCIENCE like the real SUN is the center of generation of matter and energy. 
    In the same way, from the HUMAN CONSCIENCE born every ENERGY, every action that become new matter.

The action , the energy can be POSITIVE or NEGATIVE, GOOD or EVIL , can be MALE or FEMALE,
    LIGHT or DARKNESS, DAY or NIGHT, ATTRACTION or REPULSION
    The action can be a vortex in CLOCKWISE or COUNTERCLOCKWISE direction

In simbolic way THE ACTION  can be WHITE SUN or BLACK SUN

Before the 9-9-2012 the illuminati page showed a countdown clock, the page showed the sentence " xxx NOCTES " missing

The sentence says explicit  NOCTES and not DAYS,  becouse the time was relative at periodo of BLACK SUN,
    at the AGE OF HUMAN DARKNESS  .....

In the top of the illuminati clock now is present the OWL , the simbol of the animal who seeks in the darkness and sees in the darkness,
    for the OWL darkness become light

In other words the illuminati page rappresent a augury, a ritual symbol to promote a change in the HUMAN CONSCIENCE

By: Emanuele Civetta (not me)
  • I hope there wasn't a miscommunication. Even the negative takes time to materialize but without our added energy it will be less destructive...especially with the "seawalls" of love and light we are building to deflect the force. Emoticons make typed posts so much easier to interpret ;-)

• This we do not know. Like a tsunami, maybe the energy is invisible to our "sensors" as of now. But as the momentum grows and it get's closer to the shores of consciousness it may become a tidal wave of epic proportions. Quite possibly an anti tsunami of the most positive energy ever experienced.

Time of arrival: 11:11AM  12/21/2012 !?! It's anybody's guess but this is my focus instead of the fear driven destructive side I've been prone to for so many years.

<3<3<3

• Absolutely!!!...and we have Ringside Seats!!!...Infinite Blessings...<3<3<3

• The alignment comes @ 11:11 a.m. on December 21, 2012, on Friday Uranus goes into Aries conduct Pluto in Capricorn...The Revolution of Love is being brought on by Aries in Uranus...and the implosion of all existing structures like government, politics, and "power-over" structures of the world is being brought on by pluto in Capricorn...they are going to go down fighting for sure...but whom is yet to be seen...the media seems to be telling us it is with Iran I'm told...<3<3<3

• Would that be 11:11 GMT?  :)

• No...GST!!! Galactic Standard Time.  GST +11 on Earth LOL

• I'm pretty sure the countdown was going to the University of Light website they were opening. :P

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…