Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I SHOT JFK. Confession of James E. Files, Professional Assassin From The Giancana Family. I SPENT A LOT OF TIME RESEARCHING THIS; I'M 95% SURE HE'S THE ONE

This is a must see documentary. James E. Files makes one error (regarding how much he was paid), but other than that, the information is very accurate, and Files appears and sounds very authentic. Click for 1:20:00 documentary.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to 3:03 of this video regarding Jack Ruby and his ability to forge identification. Click

Now go to 13:25 of the Files video (which is also regarding Ruby and forgery) 

Go to 16:00 of the Files interview, and check out his description of the area where he took the shot.. Click Now check out the map below. A pre-1971 Remington .222 shell casing (with teeth marks in it) was found in 1987 by a University of Texas at Arlington student near the site where James E. Files claimed to have done the head-shot on JFK.

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted discussions
1 hour ago
Jan Bakarich Walker joined a group

The Sedona Oneness Collective

This is where the people of Sedona and surrounding areas can come together and discuss basically…See More
2 hours ago
Suzanne Shelton liked Krishna Kalki's discussion It’s Begun: Mass Amounts of People Are Disappearing From the Internet… Here’s Why…
5 hours ago
PANDORA replied to the discussion 'So Excited to be Here'
"To expand a bit further and explain exactly what brought me here, a couple of months ago I was…"
7 hours ago
PANDORA replied to the discussion 'So Excited to be Here'
"Thank you for your reply. There is a lot of information out there. It can be overwhelming but…"
7 hours ago
Suzanne Shelton liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s video
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked PANDORA's discussion So Excited to be Here
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion China Is Building A Fleet of Giant “Drones For The Sea”
9 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship