I need guidance

I could'nt find anywhere else to post this, and although I certainly need spiritual and moral guidance from time to time, this time, it is more mundane as it is guidance regarding the Ashtar Command website and my PC :)OK, here's the deal, obviously, there is nothing wrong with the site itself but rather something on my end, but I cant figure out what it is.Problem:*I cant write PM's*I cant write on anyones wall*I cant reply to discussions (only post new post)*I can't bother anyone by using the "add friend" button.*Cant post pictures or videosSo, if there are any techies who know what the problem is, I'd appreciate if you could share the solution with me.What I have done, is to check that the pop-up blocker is deactivated, and also activeX entries are enabled. I have also updated the flash application and pretty much everything I know what is.So to all of my friends and foes, dont take it personally just because I am "inactive" or dont reply he he he, I am not ignoring anyone just somewhat disabled ATM, and I can't do anything about it.....my hands are tied, or perhaps censored lol heh heheheheheh he...Hey Ben..why hast thou censored me muhahahahahahahaBut seriously, if anyone knows what might be the cause for my troubles I'd be most appreciative for your efforts and help.Be Blessed..and Be GoodPasiel

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pasiel
    you may have been hit by sometype of spyware, I suggest downloading spybot and updating it and running it,
    Disk cleanup and defraging and if non of these help at I would suggest reformating and reinstalling windows on your PC bc it sounds like you have a bug in your browser, if you are using a antivirus I would update it and run before i try anything else u i suggested.
    namaste
    • Hi Seraph...I was trying to avoid re-installing, got a crapload of progs and associated files that would need "re-connecting" again, which means alot of tedious manual work. But in the end I succumbed, I re-installed everything yesterday and now everything is as it should be.....minus all the installing and file association of course, haven't gotten that far yet, so far I have just gotten to the OS and the most necessary files/programs installed so there's still alot of boring and confusing work ahead of me. BUT, at least I got sound now, and my Ashtar Command is working again...wohoooo! ;)
  • Just throw it in the ocean, because the ocean is like a big trash compactor.. it basically recycles the garbage and makes it go away.. n stuff.

• hahahahaha :)
  • And....the "almighty" firefox was of no help, me thinks there is a syntax error somewhere in my cherished PC. I shall have to learn and accept it as it is :)
  • Oh man.......verily I say unto thee, Adam was not in paradise for long.

Now the #&%*#?%& doesn't work again, oh well, time to install the allmighty (I hope) firefox he heh ehehe he
  • Heh he hehehe he he.....You are welcome Brother J
  • Hi everyone...gonna follow Teddy's suggestion, at least one of them, gonna download Firefox and see what happens then. As for restart's or reboot's, no help, this problem has persisted for quite some time now. As for proxys and ISP's, I think "my" ISP is locked and I dont use proxys, I dont need to hide he hehe he he he.. "I am that I am" as some clever schmuck once said :D

Oh, btw everyone, if you head on over to Project Camelot you can find the newest D.Icke interview and I must say, without them getting into any special, it was probably one of the most informative piece they got over there. No conspiracy, no fear, no nothing, but they talked about a rather interesting perspective about this awakening. I must confess, my own "ideas" about the subject discussed does resonate with Ickes, and it was actually refreshing to hear someone putting "my thoughts" (he he he) into coherent sentences.
    It is a perspective on "all that is" and the "spiritual awakening" and highly recomended. ANd as usual, the download's come in either mp3 or video...your choise....and it is FREE
    sentences.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Hi Pasiel, when my Internet Service Provider (ISP) banned Ning sites early on for some unknown reason, I had to use a proxy server to connect to AC. There's a list of them on proxy.org,for example. These proxies mess up the html thus I couldn't post pictures, follow or edit a discussion. But I could do some of the things you mentioned like reply to discussions. Different proxies have different effects on the webpage. Are you using a proxy by any chance? If not, then your ISP might be messing it up. ask someone you know who uses the same ISP to connect to AC and see if he has the same problem. If he doesn't have a problem, then it might be your web browser or operating system (OS). If you're not using IE 6.0 or Firefox on Windows, try using these to see if you get the same problem. If you still have the problem, then it being a virus could be remotely possible. Any hacker could easily figure out the code Ning uses which is PHP. He could manipulate this to deface their sites. Anyway, you could try emailing Ning about it if they can resolve it. You could also try contacting your ISP of the problem. But then again. maybe you just have to reboot your PC and it will be solved, hehe. Peace bro
    • Now I'll be damned.....just as I was posting the message below, I was downloading Firefox at the same time. And whilst doing so, I noticed the menu above the box which I am typing in now....had re-appeared, and I could hifen letters and so forth, sooooooo....I pressed the "reply to this"...and voila, it works, and perhaps all functions has returned to normal now?

And I haven't done anything :D

Maybe my iexplorer "sensed" that it was about to be sidelined by firefox...or even retired completly, and suddenly now decided to work again...he he he hehe he he, coz it fixed itself while I was typing my previous post :)

Or....maybe it was Ashtar who had mercy upon this poor little soul struggling with basically everything nowadays, and thus saw in is heart to alleviate at least one of it's problems :D

Well, what can I say, thank you to everyone participating in this little xorcise ;) :) :D

c",)

I am Blessed...and I'll Be Good
      Pasiel
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
29 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
52 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…