This person is driving me crazy, it`s an he and from what i understood everything was okay when we saw each other last time, soon 3 weeks ago, now he won`t take my calls or answer my texts. We had so called friend with benefits relationship and both were okay with that. But it was also more than that. <because it was not just about the s**. And he also borrowed money from me and he knew i would need it back, he has a full time job and makes good money,it was just before paycheck day so that was the reason he was broke at that time so i stepped in. But the thing is that he is avoiding me, i can`t understand. Please Universe, i wanna know what is going on, i have some feelings to him and i just became single for not too long ago, after a long relationsship. This guy is 31 but looks lot younger. And he is actually a nice guy, or i taught he is.Known him for years all though there was a break for  a few years we didnt have any contact. please can someone help me.<what is going trough his mind????

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Show up at his work first thing in the morning when he lest expects it! Then ask him in a loud voice!  ( is the reason you don't want ? To answer my called or call me back is because you borrowed me money and don't want to pay me back ?! )
    And as for the friends with benefits part! End it and move on! A friend will answer you back especially if their is benefits !
    • that is so odd, i have been thinking about just showing up to his work place too and not make a scene but be very calm and just polite ask for my money back,,,,wow....i just need to the curage to do that, Well NOW i don`t wanna have anything to do with him, in any way, He burned the bridge. Good Bye mr M.

• You have to let everyone know he is a looser in his work place! Because when you turn your back and leave, he will slander and talk negative about you! You deserve better! See me on face book/ Facebook.com/patrickldavissr or patrickldavissr@yahoo.com is my email for face book....
  • As Tyler said Stargirl..Go inside.

That was the best advice yet.

To all other advice givers,

please beware..the money and the divide and conquer line....

We don't know the inner little consentual (agreements) they have,

Let unconditional love prevail.

Get out of Your head, and into Your heart!

Or you'll end up dumping Him for a bigger wallet, as per the advice given here.

Steve

• yeah, that is so true, easier said than done. But i am gonna try to patient with this thing and relax like you said...much love to you too! Mean it. //Star
  • Hello my SoulFriends, (we who chose to walk this earth the same time) 

I can not thank you enough for all the encouragement and believe me I listen to everything you said. Some things were hard o hear but I needed it probably ... this story  is more complicated than that but I gave you the most important points. Happy Kelly, I asked the universe for an answer before I fell asleep and I dreamed that he called me ...... so ....
    I feel a bit scattered, but trying to collect myself, the worst thing I know is when someone just disappears without a word, especially as all was well when we parted. But, but. It's just what I thought ... Thanks again for all the answers. I mean it. It helped to hear what you think about this situation. And that you cared to reply even ... I am a very sensitive person who likes to help others but in the case myself, it is difficult to be objective. I feel a little bit better. Thanks for all the love. It means  alot to me.

Love StarGirl

• let him go star girl, this does not serve you and unaligns you
  • dear stargirl, be aware that you are feeding your consciousness with your thoughts and feelings, do not let such vibrations hinder your energy field, and the more you call or text him, the more you'd get frustrated , don't stir up this negativity within your mind, instead take it as a sign, perhaps it's the time of isolation, to go deep within, to find and recognise your animus (male aspect of your psyche) and to be emotionally independent, it's a part of the process of your psyche's completion. 3D emotional relationships consume your chi force (libido) on the middle brain, invest your chi force (which is the energy of your psyche) on your cortex particularly right hemisphere , if you seek spiritual alchemy.
  • Oh sweetheart, I hear you... most of us, ladies and men have been through similar circumstance at one point or another.  I can only share my perspective and allow you to get from it what you will... I'm a reformed rescuer, I realised that I, as an empath, was a natural transmuter for others feelings.  Not only do I pick them up but I broadcast them as well, in a good mood, I make other people happy just by being around me, lol... but importantly, I feel other people's unhappiness and sometimes went overboard trying to make them happy... their unhappiness is like a physical wound to me... so I would attract those who had inner wounds that needed healing.  Everything happens for a reason, I also cleansed my lives of karma by selfless service to others so I am not knocking the need to help others.  I learned that truly helping means holding firm on my own values and honor system, I don't allow others to treat me as less than I deserve to be treated, it's not that I think I am better... it's that I want everyone to live in harmony and respect of boundaries and common courtesy.  Eventually we're going to be a society of telepaths, until then have faith in your higher instincts- which are heightening and giving you red flags not to trust this person.  You likely  have karma with him and are experiencing the ending of your "lesson" with him, which could even be from a past life, I'm not sure... but I am sure if you asked for an answer in dreamtime you would recieve one.  You are highly intuitive and logical, you're a wonderful example of our future and just need some more time to figure it out.  I have faith in you :) 
    • Allow your inner self to guide you through the situation. I agree with that. That is probably one of the best things to do in something like this as well. Most often we discredit ourselves, and the inner abilities we have to get us through something, we already a lot of times know the answers, but don't want to see them always either. Great advice Tyler

Bless the Nite,'

April

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
8 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
8 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
8 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
8 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
9 hours ago
More…