I'm missing time??

Hello :D
umm.. got a question.

I will think a few minutes have gone by, and hours will!! Its very odd. I'll get up and walk to the window, look out, site back down, and a few hours have passed since I walked to the window. (I have always had this habbit of going to the window constantly and looking out, for no reason. My neighbors are not happy with me, they think I'm odd)

Or Ill look at the clock on my computer, look away, and an hour or so passed. 

One time, after "this" happened, I looked at my hand and it had some skin peeled back. I would of noticed if something cut into my hand like that.

I noticed a lot of this happens at night. I've been unable to sleep at night (go to sleep at like 6 or 7 am, school is unhappy).

Also when I take showers. I'm pretty good at keeping track of time. So its odd when I take a "quick" shower (like 15- 25 minutes) and like 4 hours have passed, and its dark outside. (Yeah, my dads unhappy when the waters running for 4 hours. lol) So, I cant really ask anyone if I've been "here" this whole time, because they are either sleeping, or not around.

I've heard about "missing time" before, and its usually refering to alien abductions. However if so, they have been helpful. I can see energy from pictures, and that is nice because I have these cards (like Tarot), and they are so colorful and I felt a strong connection to them. So its nice to be able to see this connection to the images. Theres one for contacting spirit guides, and it has like a "cone of energy", sorta like a crown chakra, mostly because it recieves energy from a higher source. It's hard to quickly explain this.

I was interested is anyone had some similar stories, or theories on why this might be occuring?

Thank you :D

Btw here is the image. The "cone" is above the actual image, but I just noticed theres a cone on the actual image that looks kind of similar.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mara. I have experienced shorter-termed lapses in time and really don't get too concerned about them. I figure they're normal.( Good to see they are, dtewa.) And the part of us that drives our cars when this happens are much better drivers than our bodies and minds are.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I've always wondered if that was kinda dangerous, like if you were driving. I've had time vanish while driving before, but always seem to have no accidents. I wonder who takes over when 'm not around to drive my car. :D

• Hai ^_^

Do you recall what happened in the missing time? (well I guess no, for you is like time flow was normal...) but, do people talk to you about something you don't remember?

Because this can go two ways, either, in reality time DO pass and you are absent from the moment untill you "get back" and realize it, in which case you would have no memories from the time you were absent, that's why I asked if people call you about stuff you don't remember.

Or time can pass normally and when you look at it in retrospective you feel like only seconds has passed, The problem with this is that when you look at the time in a clock it has actually passed, so I'm more inclined to say that it is the first possibility.

Since when you remember having this experiences?

It's weird, something like this happens to me, but it's more a matter of retrospective, I live the time normally but if I look back at it, it seems like it was waaay more longer than that.

Which makes me feel old... do you feel old? like if you have lived waay more years than your age?

Take care!~ ;D

• Ahhh yes, I used to have a paper route at night from 1am to 6am, pretty large route when I was in college during the day. One night I started my route fine and then about 30 min in it's like I blacked out cause suddenly I'm driving into my driveway all finished with no recollection of delivering my route but the time was 6am around the time I usually finish. I'm still scratching my head over that one. Where did my consciousness go???

• Hi I had a weird experience years ago I was driving home from work on my normal route, its a long straight road for about 15 miles, one min I was only 2 miles on my journey the next min I was almost home I had skipped 13 miles and at the time I thought why/how am I here, I did not notice the time on my clock, but I did think it was weird as the road I travelled home on is a very busy road as it goes into two main towns either side of it, but I remember it being very dark and quiet with no cars on the road at all, it was so weird ,also that night my temperature guage on the car (measures the outside temperature) broke and never worked again.I never really knew what happened but I felt Different that night before I set off on my journey I was on edge for no apparent reason.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
16 hours ago
More…