I dont know

I dont know, reading the new "guidelines" has got me thinking "what the ****" is going on?Are you ready for a classic Pasiel rant? Then let's go :Now, I dont mind that common courtesy is brought to our attention everynowandthen, but this is far more than that....at least to me...or at least that's what it seem's like to me...to be more presice.I dont want to speculate to the different reasons for it, or maybe I....oh who knows, let's see where this ends up.What immediatly struck me, was reading the following line :"Go ahead and speak of conspiracy theories, but remember what we focus on we will create. This website is about focusing on the Love and possibilities beyond conspiracy. "Cool, so what is it all about? What is most important, a "good vibe" or truth?How can anyone find peace or truth, without truth? How is one gonna "change the world" living in a illusion (no pun intended)?How will one know what to fix if one doesn't know the reasons behind "whatever needs to be fixed"?Is it so, that not just putting your fingers, but thrusting both hands into the ears, turning the other way while at the same time rambling "la-la-la-la-la-la....I dont want to listen...la-la-la-la-la-la-la" is the way forth? Is this a logical solution? It may be a logical reaction if you are "fresh" in the game, but alas, we cant remain on the staring line forever either.Living in a illusion can be comfortable at times, but it seldom, if ever, leads to true peace and harmony.BTW: labeling things as "conspiracy theories" is a bit...ehmmm...I dunno, far fetched all the time most of it is documented and thus a part of the current reality. In fact, I'd rather see those who label/belittle others with "conspiracy" to actually disprove "whatever" they they seem fit to deem as nonesense...now how about that?Wouldn't that also be a sign, of showing both courtesy and respect for your fellow traveller, or is it a onway street or worse, better to try and ignore and riddicule...and if that doesn't work, run to the admins and cry your heart out because your "sensitive" soul cant handle the perceived "negativity"?And have you ever thought, that if all of this is really true, aren't you then a part of the conspiracy or at least aiding in the conspiracy even if it is unitentionaly....talk about creating a better future he he heDoes anyone think that ignoring problems whilst thinking "happy thoughts" about "whatever" is going to change the current stasis?Yea, I know alot about conscious creation and the whole lot, in the end, you're all just a figment of my imagination anyway heh he he hehehehe he, and I'm crazy for sitting here talking to myself, on the other hand, I'm quite fond of myself, so I'll entertain myself some more.....conscious creation is a process that consist of more than just 1 step. If there are, let's say 3 steps to "get to the door", then will you ever reach the door with just taking 1 step?Creation starts with the intent/thought/wish, then there's a time to do (or action), and then, and only then will there actually be something to harvest. A small analogy, you plant the seed (thought), then you tend and nurture the soil (action) where you planted the seed...and if you tend whatever you sow, you most surely will harvest your crop, regardless of which seed you put in the soil.So, just as important as which seed you plant, it is also and equally important which soil and how well you tend it....these two together determines the certainty of a conscious creation. Take one from the other, and your on a haphazard path...anything may or may not happen.The seed determines: "what"....the soil determines: the [the level of] "success"/outcome. It is not good "echonomics" to just throw seeds around if there is no fertile ground for it to grow......I think Jesus had a pharable about that somewhere (without taking it to a religious level).So what the *bleep* am I talking about?Well, if the future is to be bright and shiny, then we must tend our little garden, not just by thoughts but also through action, aka root out the bad seed's that has been alowed to flourish and prosper. How a "cleaning of the garden" can be viewed as negative...well, that's beyond me. How can anyone think that more of the same is somehow going to change anything?Is anyone really so ungrounded and insecure in their views/hope for the outcome of tomorrow, that they completly loose their cool if they are presented with reasons behind the current problems? Is it wrong to point out where the bad seeds are growing? Do you get pissed off because you've might have been lied to (in that case, dont shoot the messengers he he)?It sure aint a healthy sign of growth, nor prosperity that someone intentionally either choose to ignore "todays" problems or even worse, get into a mode of complete cognitive dissonance.And, I find it disturbing that somehow looking at the problem and trying to find a solution is termed "negative"....did I miss something here?Isn't the point to identify the "negative" and transmute it to something positive? Can someone tell me how this is done if it is not known what is....even positive awareness cant transmute something it isn't aware of.So, it is not a stance of fear or negativity, nor do I personally fear the future, but I must say that I harbour doubts when people just happily dance along to the pied piper and go along with all the crazyness and further enslavement and poisoning and the rest of the tricks and trades of our beloved "leaders", and these is not personal beliefs, but to a large xtent documented reality (in as so far "reality" can be documented), just turn on the news or read a paper and you'll have an incling of what problems I am reffering to. I must say, just to have it said, that I am not looking for someone to blame but to identify what is wrong and then friggin fix it.There is noone who holds any great power over anyone, there is only the power that we give away...in other words, we let "them" do what whatever they do and noone is held liable. Why?Is it ignorance?Is it fear?Is it not xpected of us to attain less fear.....to become fearless?When you look at the level of "power" they yield over us, it becomes a joke....coz it is one of the biggest illusions ever....you should actually laugh your heart out, pad yourself on the back and say "oh well, that was then....but this is now" and reclaim your power and be the friggin' change. Oh, I almost forgot, getting to know how "it is" and your own power has a side effect of making you fearless....coz it is all ridiculous in the end looking how we've been duped heh he hehehe he heBut anyway, wanna know what? It is completly fine & OK by me.....y'know, that some can't handle it or can't believe it, we all perceive things differently, but the big question in the light of the topic is, who's perception is given supremacy over another, and worse, to put limitations over another one?By far, the future is to be that of freedom, perhaps some has lived so long under the whip that they dont recognize "freedom" anymore...I dont know...maybe....who knows?But, with freedom comes great responsibility to the individual, and I am first and foremost thinking of mutual respect in this case, some seem's to forget that part, some are perhaps not aware of it...who am I to know? I dont...just throwing it out here heh he hehehe heBut to get to the point, when I first joined A.C, it was because it was a place big enough for everyone, regardless of their beliefs or truths, or what they wrote or did not write. Sadly, this seems to have come to an end...so I dont know anymore. Heh, they say there's a time and a place for everything, perhaps this is no longer the time or place anymore....that is, for me...I am, always was, and forever will be a free spirit, and I refuse....yup...ye heared me...I refuse to be bound by anything other than love.If someone have personal issues with todays issue, then they are personal and should be honored and respected for that, but it is a completly different story to make it a consensus for how a regulation affecting everyone is formed. I dont read the spirit of Brother Ben nor A.C in these new "guidelines"...perhaps he has received help from someone. In the old day's of A.C, common courtesy was the norm, a pretty simple and easy rule, maybe not always easy to follow, but none the less, a easy and all encompassing rule which covered basically everything and gave protection and provided a "safe" enviroment for the individual to to teach, learn and grow.So what is the reason behind these new rules....and subsequent additional rules :"We reserve the right to modify these Guidelines in whole or in part from time to time and we will notify you by posting revised Guidelines to the Site. Your continued participation on the Site after the revision will constitute your acceptance of the revised Guidelines.More will be added. So keep an Eye on this page."Well, it beats me, perhaps "simple" has become too complicated or perhaps people have become so imature that they cant follow a simple rule anymore and need to be spoonfed what to say and how to say it...and that is a frightening thought heh heh he hehe.But there's more in this soup, take a look at this one :"No profanity or swearing."I guess that means I'm out, bloody h***, where I grew up we have a swear word injected inbetween every other word heh he he he, and it translates into writing sometimes....you should have heared me "live" lol heh he hehehehe he..point is, this is me...should I have to conform and pretend to be something I am not?And what about this one :"Only Invite people you believe is interested in this website. "What? Are we being selective now? If there is a selection process lurking here somewhere, then I grow more certain that A.C has lost touch with it's intention. Yea, I know, I was not thinking of mass spamming of people, but it could be, that someone "discovers" something something after a while and thus wake up. So now this potential is going to be deprived from those who may benefit the most from a community like this?Is this a contradictionary rule compared with the "limitations" that is inserted in one of the first paragraphs :"Share your belief and know that what others believe is their truth, never force your belief on anyone. "Which means share your beliefs as long as "someone" agrees, or are acceptable to "some"?Is it really so, that from here on, if just one person has a "problem" with what anotherone write or says, that the "guilty" part must refrain from speaking his truth? What is truth anyway? Are there conspiracies? Is planet X real? Is Ashtar real? Does God xisist? And the list could definitly be made longer, but there's no point to it as I am sure you understand what I mean. Unless you are one that need's to be spoonfed and regulated heh heh.Nah, I dont know, but I am sure we are moving into a territory that was not chartered when I joined, and it certainly conflicts with the intention of creation and where it is heading. Do I sound like a spoled brat who doesn't get what he wants, heh, no, I'd say it is a unselfish request on behalf of everyone and not just a few, that the community is as free (remember that with freedom comes.....) as it can be. Am I overrating and misinterpretating the rules?Well, that is a completly and legit question.....maybe you [the reader] want to help me sort it out?Anyway, these are just my opinions here and now....but I'd like to hear yours too...if you dont mind.Or if you do...then dont mind me :DAnyway....y'all Be Blessed..and Be GoodPasiel

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• haha, explanations.
  • I hear you, the point is to be aware, once you become aware of something, you are better equipped to make the right decisions and not just be lead around...that's about it.
    And once you become aware, you are in a better position to consciously direct your energies, and in the case of conspiracies...understanding the game that has been and is being played out, sort of eradicates "the fear" once you eliminate the good old "unknown factors" like all these mysterious terrorists and unstable leaders.

Y'know...."they" have lied to us about pretty much everything. Our history is a lie, our level of technology is a scam, our social structure is big scam, you can finish off the list on your own accord he he hehe he

But when it all boils down and you cast aside all petty issues like left or right, red or blue, democrat or republican, all petty mindgames to keep peoples focus in the opposite direction of where it should be, a much brighter picture appears, one of mankind as a whole contruary to the "old view", where people on the other side of the fence (earth) was painted as savages, crazy...whatever. You get to learn that everyone has the same dreams and hopes for the future [as in peace & prosperity] and that by large, all major conflicts has been initiated by this small group of people who's only weapon is, deception.

Once the deception is gone...prrfthhhh...their power is gone and the game ends :D

So I assume it [as a common denomiator: the NWO] can be looked upon as something bad, negative etc. etc. but there's two sides to the coin, where the other side is much brighter....I guess this is where ones choise of focus comes into play whether it is deemed "negative" or "positive".

For one, it is by all intent and purpose, "negative" to neglect the issue and just let the game carry on...I think we can all agree on that. And it has been made pretty clear, that we need to "clean our house" in order to join the galactic family on a participatory level.

But that is another topic.....or at least it entails more than I want to write right now..he he he...yea, I'm lazy :D

But on the notion of "taking action"...I dont think it is about that, it is more about becoming, and being aware. Isn't that the case in all matters, isn't that being conscious?
    Sure, one can choose to neglect a number of things, out of sight and out of mind heh he...this is everyones choise to make, there is no good or bad in that sense, but I dare say that, once you become aware of something, it is harder to ignore it.

I am just conscious about mankind as a whole, I am not looking for someone to blame or for that matter, xecute. I am looking for the answers and solutions for a brighter tomorrow....on all levels of consciousness. My "private sphere" no longer xist, all my old paragdimes has been shattered to pieces a long time ago. I try to see everything form the point of view of Oneness. And in this case, we still have some work to do regardless of what one individual does or feels.

Basic fact: 99.999999 % of people on earth want peace and prosperity....
    The insignifact small number who apparently has other wishes, has been at it for too long, and it is time to end it....this, we cant to by ignoring the facts.

I will say this, if one is in the process of waking up to a greater spiritual awareness, this surely can take alot of energy, so I dont blame anyone for neglecting the conspiracies in the now , there is no right or wrong, we all play our parts and we do what we do when we do it, I predict that both spiritual and conspiritual matters will become more apparent and prevalent and that they no longer cant be ignored as the days grow shorter. In the end, we're all just a figment of our imagination....so imagine well :)

So, it is about being positive, but not by neglecting the "negative". And if we want to change anything, we must know what to change.....and that's about it :)
  • Blessings to all
    I am fairly new to the AC but not newly awakened, I see where everyoone is coming from on guidelines and conspriacy theories. I think having a few guidelines are fine as long as they are in reason and doesnt hinder ones individuality
    and freedom of speech.Because without some rules there would be chaos and discord.And there are many
    Conspiracy theories that abound in our world today But the trick is to not let it control our lives and our evolution
    to the next realm of existence. You can find truth in some and lies in another.But take what you know to be truth
    and learn from it and discard the rest.Dont let it control you.Those who conspire in the first place are looking for attention or really trying to get the world to open it's eyes.And some are looking to cause fear in others.
    Like someone mentioned Zeitgeist I have watched this one and it is an eye opener, whihle there are others out there
    who try debunk truths like it.I havent seen Zymatica and i plan on watching it .But all in all take what you can from these things and toss out the rest.
    We all have to remember that plane we are on is a plane of learning and evolving , and in the process of this learning
    we have to instill love in all we do, towards everyone and everything around us, Love is the most powerful energy
    of all, it helps us, ,heals us, empowers us ,binds us ,brings forth life. and sometimes can kill us(ex:crimes of passion)

True we have to becareful who we relay our messages to , because not everyone will listen to us and our message we
    carry .So we have to let that be up to the individual let their own spirit speak for them and make a decision.
    It like in the Matrix "Will you take the red pill or the blue pill?"it's that simple.I chose the blue pill years ago
    the messages from Yeshuah(Jesus) and ashtar are simple we are to focus on loving one another and evolving to the next
    plane and in the meantime getting those who truly WANT to evolve with us, After all we are one in the same in spirit.
    And on the question of ships(ufo's) they are here and have been here for ages.I have seen 4 in my lifetime here,once in
    95, 2 back in 2004 and one the other night I thought it was just a helicopter hovering but copters dont hover for two hours
    and there was no searchlight. and it had many colors to it. But the thing is this look to the sky at night on a clear night
    just watch and you may see a streak fo to youtube and watch the NASA footage.Research then put the pieces together for yourself.
    Again we all came to AC for a reason and everything happens for a reason, we are here as a communion of souls
    all on the same path to higher levels of learning and conscious. Be who you are always and never let fear control you
    remember love conquers all, even fear.

Blessed be
    Dharius
    "Arrogance dinmishes wisdom"
    http://decision.It/
    • This is a wonderful post. Actually I just emailed another member here this morning with many questions that you have addressed here, because sometimes I get lost in the quagmire and don't know what to believe. I have had an experience with an alien lifeform, so my questions were not whether aliens exist, for me there is no doubt on any level, but I will not bore our faithful longtime members with my experiences, they have heard it all from me to believe or not. But I guess I was just in a quandry because I am hearing of things and truths that I have never experienced as others have and was feeling somewhat behind in knowledge and spiritual development because I have not seen their truths and trying to figure out if I missed out on something somehow, and if so why, or what is wrong with me. I guess at the end of the day though, nobody can give me cut and dry answers and I guess I have to follow my heart like you said and let fear not be part of my reality. Are there really benevolent "aliens" that care about earth mankind and are helping us was my most pressing question in my heart. Because my experiences were not with these benevolent types of lifeformss, not even sure what the beings I had to deal with were,...species wize. I guess I just wanted to be assured that my experience of other species is not the only thing there is in reality. I know I am rambling here, and for once just don't know how to word what my heart wants to know, so for now, thank you for your post response, it helped me.

Love to all
      Marique
      • you are most welcome :)
        Stay blessed
  • About the Bush/reptilian conspiracy, I also don’t subscribe to this though I’m not closed to it. It’s good to be open-minded but always keep a discerning eye. About it having no place in this site is relative from person to person. What may seem insignificant to someone may be another person’s truth. About monitoring people from posting things that may seem trivial, one can only do so much. Beyond that, it ends up being a learning experience for people in terms of patience, tolerance and forgiveness.

Regarding conspiracy theories alone, labelling these as such is one way the controllers downplay and demonize efforts to uncover the truth. They also do this to disempower and humiliate the people by branding them as crazy or loony because of their conspiracy theories. But just like the scientific method, when a theory is continually backed-up by witness accounts and documents, it becomes a fact but more importantly truth. An example is the 911 movement wherein it was shot down immediately as being a conspiracy and thus unpatriotic. But through the years, more and more studies have been made my architects and engineers who testify that plane fuel couldn’t have melted the building columns. And recently last year, the NIST came out with a new explanation saying that thermal expansion must have caused the collapse. This is absurd because this means that any office fire could topple a building. Why do they still insist that anything other than their explanation is a conspiracy? Even if there was molten metal at the building’s base and numerous witnesses claiming of hearing several explosions prior to the collapse?

The point is, labeling some of the more popular discussions as conspiracy theories, won’t hold up anymore. UFO conspiracy? Not happening. So many people all over the world, from the common farmer to military personnel, have chanced upon ufos. And out of the countless recorded sightings, there are some that are very credible and cannot be discounted. New World Order conspiracy? Not even close. So many world leaders are calling for a new international order and a new global economy. Kissinger had even the gall to say that Obama is in a good position right now to set up a new world order!

Therefore, it is more apt these days to call these conspiracy theories, truth movements. In fact, alternative news media is now being termed as truth sites, truth forums, truth news among others. Isn’t it more empowering to be known as a truth patriot or truther rather than a conspiracy theorist?

Now about issues like the new world order or globalist agenda, I have to disagree that these should be laid off the table because it is of fear. In fact, it is because of these insidious schemes that one is motivated to look inward and try to see the cosmic connection of the events; past, present, and future. This is the dual nature of the times and I think we have to understand the negativity to truly want to aspire for better times ahead. It’s a matter of looking at things in a positive way. For example, instead of allowing war and poverty to dampen your spirit, be urgent with compassion and courage to consciously want abundance for all people, especially the poor. Be generous to those in need even if it’s just a kind word or a smile. Thought plus action will reverberate around the earth, thus increasing love and reaching those in need.

I came to learn universal truths by way of reading about depopulation, then read The New Paradigm by George Green. That was a tough process. Nevertheless, I see the importance of looking at world issues, but with a positive mindset of course, then try to uncover the higher meaning through meditation. I always come back with peace and a stronger resolve to anything.

The site nonetheless was created to primarily promote spiritual growth and assuming everyone who comes here knows about ”conspiracies”, there may be less need for these things but rather focus on love and understanding. This is a guideline that I think has to be somewhat respected to some extent. It’s a slippery slope but doesn’t have to be if one is sensitive to action and reactions. There are also other truth forums and movements where one can participate in. And maybe, those coming from these movements will find their way to AC to tie in everything together and finally see that bigger picture. Peace and joy to you my friend
    • My position....if I dont know with certainty, then I am open to all possibilities. In regard to the reptilian thing...as in Bush being a reptilian.

First and foremost, I believe it to a misunderstanding that so many ties the ancient stories about "reptiles" to the modern version, by a large xtent thanx to Z.Zitchin. I have many objections against his work and so far, all his proof has been to "assume" that the texts of old is evidence for his saga.
      From early on in our history, snakelike people was both a metaphore and a description of a reptile behaviour, not that they were lizzards. If I find time, I'll dig up somethin somethin about the nature of the traits of a "reptilian" being, and I am sure most people will see reptiles in more than just a few people. I am sure most of us have "reptiles" as neighbours or friends he he he, and in this context, yea, Bush is a reptile :)

Another aspect of the great puzzle, is that of energies. It is perhaps not so much that certain energies "change", but rather that we (suddenly/occasionaly) "read" the same energy differently. And in this instance, I am refering to energies as bodies.
      Nothing is solid, this must be kept in the back of ones mind at all times, otherwise it is easy to get lost or stuck in one or two paragdimes...or worse, get stuck in a dogma.

But yea, I appreciate your post Bro, and I agree with what you wrote.

I will just add this, my concerns was not primarely the "censorship" of conspiracy theories, but censorship in and of itself.
      Brother Ben cleared it up, so there are no censorship in regard to what topic(s) is alowed to be discussed, and then I cant say anything else but....thank God he he hehe he..or Ben for that ;)

The reason "conspiracy" was the dominat part of my initial post, weas because it was the nail that stuck out in the original guidelines, hence it was natural to grab a hold of that. Not that one should underplay the importance conspiracy has had in our past and present reality...no no, I am all for that. But I do also understand that soem done want to touch it either as it is perceived as "negaative" to them....and that's cool.

You said it best : "....being a learning experience for people in terms of patience, tolerance and forgiveness."

Be Blessed Bro...and Be Good
      Pasiel
  • Wait...theres guidelines?
    well, my philosophy has always been...if i wasnt consulted in the creation of any law, i am not bound to it...
    I went here instead of that guideline bussiness...
    http://www.engrish.com/
    I laugh till it hurts every time..
    • Yea, I wasn't attacking Ben although I understand it can be perceived that way.

Just to make some clarification: I heard rumours that A.C would be strickter before the new site was up and running. I didn't believe it coz that's not the Ben I know. I did frequent some other ning-sites and xperienced various degrees of "need to control" attitude, and I am thinking of unreasonable terms and "rules". That in itself is cool, I dont have to or feel the need to be a member of such a site. So, much to my surprise, it "seemed" to be happening here too, they [rules/guidelines] appeared to me seemed to "narrow" down on what was alowed to be xpressed, call it freedom of speech, and in no way Josè was my initial rant "just about" conspiracy theories, although one can safely say that it seems like it turned out that way. But, I would have done the same thing if it was about "channelings"...which I dont personally "like". Coz it is not about what the topic is, just the appearence of some sort of "censorship".

I think we can all agree, that one of the positive things about A.C is that it is all inclusive, and I just think it should remain as that. Now, Brother Ben came in early and dismissed my "fears", and I must say I am xtreemly happy and thankfull for that.

Granted, it wasn't the harshest rules I have seen, but like the proverbial frog, it can lead to unwanted results. If anything, xoricising control should be over oneself and not over others. Hope that clears up my intention for the initial post.....it has by all means de-railed heh he he, but that's good, it is always healthy to discuss freedom and responsibility anyway not to mention getting peoples oppinions and thoughts around the subject(s).

But yea, I understand why Brother Ben put up those guidelines, I just dont neccessarily agree. Not that we cant have some basic rules, some times thay may be called for, but as he has done, and which I agree upon, is to keep the guidelines on a "personal" level....as in dont mess or harass others. I dont think there are many who disagree with that he he, but I also think that that is sort of self-xplanatory if you know what I mean. Of course, it doesn't bother me if they are there, those kind of rules were not the reason I made the post....it was wholeheartedly about censorship.

Regarding focus on "negativity"...read my other posts (just too much to repeat he he he), but it is not about negativity, if anything it is a xorcise in choosing the "right" focus, or better yet, to "find" the positive in what is perceived as "negative". You may choose to see it as transmuting the apparent "negative" into something "positive".

But I agree with what you said, thruth comes in many shapes and flavours, it is not a "one thing", it is compromised of many truths...all equal and valid in and of themselves...and all are parts of a greater truth.

And I agree about others truths, and this is one of the most important aspects of A.C and the acceptance for all and everything. Not only as a means of xpression for the individual and/or the opportunity for others to learn new information...but most importantly, to learn to accept the fact that others have a different idea than oneself....a small leson in unconditional love if you will, lol heh he hehehe he he he....so regardless of the topic, it is the process "around" it that is important. Just my humble opinion.

Be Blessed Anakva...and Be Good
      Pasiel
      http://opinion.Be/
      See related links to what you are looking for.
    • He he he hehehe he
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
4 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
17 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
23 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
41 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
More…