Replies

• well close this discussion then and cut the crappola
    If you cant discuss why make a discussion
    hmmmmmmmm
    yoda-cranky.jpg

• your here for the service of good, but are tired of 

retarded people in here...

That's just plain rude!

• Your suppose to learn from your father's mistakes.
    Your condescension and reprimanding only steals your own energy and exposes yourself.
    You need to look at yourself.
    When you close your eyes and sleep its just you, Its your dream you created it. Face the mystery of yourself. Its not even what you say that is disturbing-- its your tone and thats why I'm here to reprimand you.
    To protect others from listening to you.
    monkey-police-howling.jpg

Bad_Karma_logo_0_2.jpg

• HowToWinFriendsCover-web.jpg

• Where is here?
    Cause I'll make sure I stay away from there

Wherever

a.aaa.jpg

• PointingHandLeft.jpg

When you take your finger and point it to others there are three fingers that point back at YOU

• I reckon this guy is an Illuminati/Cabal agent :)

• Hi Riam,

I posted this extract from a Freemason ritual to show you proof that King Darius of Persia was a member...Specifically of the illustrious order of the Knights of the Red Cross of Babylon....so not an independent ruler, as you had supposed, but very much a part of the international elite power matrix of his day...This is a fact and there is no judgement intended in this revelation...But I felt duty bound to present the truth to you.....

Darius, King of Persia, did not simply rule as he wished, as he was very much a minion of the Anunnaki "creator Gods" who directed many of his strategies...Indeed, the Freemasons still observe a particular degree known as the "Red Cross of Babylon" who pay specific homage to Darius' role and thus his mission in service to the ruling Illuminati control matrix....

If you were Darius, you would have more insights into his less than independent rulership, as all ancient Kings were front men for the Anunnaki, including Darius...

Here is a detailed description of the Knights Templar-Freemasonic ritual which mentions Darius by name, as the King who freed the Hebrews from the Babylonian exile...

Darius was very much part of the establishment in his time and as mentioned in the Illuminoid references....

See the linked ritual in detail, of the degree known as the "Knights of the Red Cross of Babylon." Darius was revered by the order, for his role....and the Council was opened in his name...

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/i-am-sick-and-tired-o...

• Awesome ~ :)  We can't all see eye to eye, but I know you and many others understand!

Infinite Blessings :)

• With all respect OPEN YOUR EYES....

LLL

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
51 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
57 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 hours ago
More…