I Proclaim that I am Not a citizen of this or any other planet.  I am the alien and disclosure everyone is so anxious to see. And I will not de cloak to prove to any one that this is so.    

For I am Spirit and not of this world.  The bios sphere Spirit occupies is nothing more than a avatar living on a bigger bios sphere called earth by men controlled and educated by the matrix.

My origin is not of this world nor is it my home, for Spirit come’s from far above all detentions known to men. And where the matrix was invented to trap Spirits avatar’s into believing this is it……

And since I am not of this world, there is nothing in it that can define or un cloak it for you.   Its not a awakening, as the matrix has tricked the world of avatar’s into believing this is our home.   Or that there are greater being over us, it’s a matter of remembering what you are just before we entered this bios sphere in the first place.  We are aliens from out side of these many detentions of sight and sound.

Spirit is not of this world,  and we are in it for a short time, alien’s learning the way’s of men and the matrix.  And I am the alien that stands before you  cloaked in this avatar of flesh and men’s words.   This is the truth that will set you free from the home you so choose to believe in. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E.T. Phone Home?  Nawwww  we are home as the Universe is big.  Were just looking in on this spot of time called “now”  as an owl turns its head to look in the direction of its awareness of movement in the night.

So to we focus on this one spot on Gaia.  Forget not the branch we stand on as infinite spirit.  Or what I like to call it “ the silent watcher” of all knowing.     “is”   >  YOU <

• Want to take a ride to where we all jurnneyed from and beyond?

The matrix keeps our minds from expanding with our spirit and the sight of our souls.

Truly we are dust of the star’s, Spirit is the combined light of all those Star’s and beyond awareness of  this pin point of life we call human existence.

We are the alien explorers of all awareness above and below us.  We are infinite Spirits watching it all. Greater than the trap the matrix is trying to keep us in. And has fooled many, forgive them for they no not what they do as of yet ! love all for it is with in you to do it all.

• 8114762453?profile=original

Thank you John for sharing, I Am A Universe, but right now I'm enjoying Mother Gaia. I can't wait til She gets all cleaned up, so We All enjoy Her in all of Her Brilliance and Pristine. 

....and Sticks the video was great, I needed to here that right about now.

Namaste

Alveta 

• May the peace of all understanding abide with us now, in our time of expanding the bounds of our being, in light of the star’s may we continue to journey together and expand with out end.

• What a great response!!

Much love

• well, I guess you will be leaving us soon, up on your journey , across vast reaches of this Universe. Please, if you remember us, back on this beloved GAIA, send us a post card.........................................

• LOL, this is the post card.   its already here in the "NOW"  always has been.   there is no journey... its never stopped, it never began, it will never end.  spirit  "IS"  .................Not of this world, but in it.... 

• than maybe some Frank Z. & Pink Floyd , may awaken your celestial spirit......................~!~

•   may be, just noise of this world me thinks.

• I like this one too John, thank you!

Namaste! 

Alveta

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…