I am leaving this site.  Me and my Donkey Celie (symbol of peace)

are walking out of here.  The barrage of sarcastic and hurtful remarks that people say to each other just lowers one's vibration. I am glad that I did not recommend this site to any of my friends.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Alright dude, get your  ass outta here and don't let the the door hit it on the way out! Sorry. had to say that. What I really want to say is that this Ashtar Command web site allows anyone to join, so you get all kinds. If you want a screened Ashtar Command web site, where there's only serious light-workers, you need to apply the US AGC site. http://ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/  It's not as big or active as this site but it's got a lot of good things going for it. Check it out.

Ashtar Galactic Command
    Uniting Our Star Family Ground Crew.On Spiritual Mission To Earth. A Community Of Lightworkers Co- Creating Heaven on Earth.Welcome Home
  • Blessings be with you, Ivor! I am here on this site from the very beginning and I always felt here at home, in the family.

It is a testing time. Don't worry, have faith and courage day by day, you will be victorious, we all will be victorious after all this hardships....I hope really soon....

• 8114396700?profile=original

• Hi Devi.  I am not going anywhere, people are stuck with me here, lol.  I never would go, this place is cyber home for me.  It  is Ivor who is leaving but I hope he will rethink and stay.  But it is his journey alone.

• 562940_448759135168634_1665467038_n.jpg

• I'm not good at goodbyes,so.... bye!

• marianinia:  You are so cool.

• I don't understand people who have to announce to everybody that they have to leave this site. They can actually just fade away quietly without making any noise. You can rest away from this site but you may come back after a few months or years. So don't burn the bridge.
    • Probably gives people a chance to ponder why they are leaving? Maybe they will get the idea that they might be part of the problem, with negative comments etc....but then again some of the folks that make so many negative comments could care less, some might even be working towards that goal, to spread disharmony and to create animosity so that people leave and we become less of a threat to TPTB??? Who knows right....But yeah, there are some on here that call themselves Lightworkers, yet show otherwise thru their comments and attacks upon others.

• Exo:  Yes, it's best to leave quietly.,

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
45 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
59 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
3 hours ago
More…