I’ve been considering recently the protocols for meeting an intergalactic species.  In the movies it is always the President who introduces himself and acts as the representative of earth to the ET’s, usually before something terrible happens, lol… you gotta love the dramatic fear machine of the movie theatres.  Given that we here at AC KNOW that there are positive alien species out there, we aren’t afraid like some others, who would grab their guns and fear slavery or destruction.  We cannot forget also, that our governments have largely betrayed us; I don’t know about you folks, but I would hesitate to have the Premier of Canada represent me to the GFL. 

We don’t know how it is going to play out.  We have our theories and there are many channelings that profess to tell us how disclosure is going to happen… but in the end it is all conjecture.  But the clever thing to do is to plan for how YOU will respond to disclosure.  Will you be happy?  Afraid?  Nervous?  Personally I think I would just about jump out of my skin from excitement and you’d have to restrain me from running to the ships, lol.  But what then?  Will we invite our space brethren over for coffee and cake?  How will you greet them?  Will you be too awestruck to speak?  How do you see it playing out that first day of disclosure?  Will you be one of those drawn to the ships? 

The idea I was playing with was to sing a song for them.  I imagined that the GFL has probably rarely interacted with humans on a conscious face to face manner and would welcome some sort of ceremonial acknowledgement.  Disclosure will be the largest change that humanity has ever faced, and it deserves the highest respect and the most positivity that we can engender. 

So, singing is one of my hobbies, it is an important facet to my personality.  I sing all the time when I am happy, quite subconsciously too sometimes.  I am not the best singer, lol, I have the vocal range of Madonna, ha ha… but I enjoy it and that is what is important.  I won’t just sing for the GFL, I will open my heart to them and release a song that creates joy and welcome. 

What song?  Gosh that is a hard one.  There are so many uplifting beautiful songs to choose from… I want one that is warm and welcoming….one that I know the words very well to because chances are I will stumble in my joy and stutter or forget what I was going to say lol.  Upon reflection, I think this song, as childish as it may seem… really demonstrates the positivity that I wish to demonstrate.  I close my eyes and imagine a huge group of us, linking arms and singing to our space brothers and sisters in joyous greeting.  Here are the words to the song I think I am going to choose.  Please feel free to use it yourself, maybe we could all sing together, around the world… wouldn’t that be marvelous?

The Rainbow Connection

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard
and answered when wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
and what do we think we might see?

All of us under its spell. We know that it's probably magic.

Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors.
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.

LOL, see?  I told you it was an immature song… But I think we can all agree that it’s very suitable, just forget that Kermit the Frog made it famous ha ha ha. 

Please share with us what you are planning for disclosure day.   How are you going to greet the GFL on that fateful day that they land in your city or town?  Please remember that they consider us their equals, and do not want to be worshipped, so let’s keep the groveling to a minimum, lol.  Will you gift them with art, or play an instrument for them?  You could dance for them if you are good at that sort of thing.  The options are endless and I look forward to hearing what you all are planning for this monumental event. 

Thank you for sharing, much Love and Light to you all. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am determined to turn a least several of the members of the GFL into punk rockers and get their opinions on my music collection.  By the time they leave my house, they will all be sporting mohawks and wearing combat boots.  Just imagine Ashtar Sheran wearing a Sex Pistols t-shirt and speaking to us about becoming connected to the rest of the universe, If that were to happen I would consider my time on Earth to be a success.  LOL

But in all seriousness...

I would probably do what I posted above and then bombard them with questions about the origins of humanity and why some souls were required to live in amnesia and darkness for so long.  And then I would thank them for being kind enough to divert humanity from completely eradicating poor mother Earth.  They might become irritated at some point for my inability to shut up though because I will be so curious about their planets and customs.  

• Well thats an question!!

like so many here i like to meet other life forms to,i have seen already a couple of ships but not the pilots who fly them.

If they are positive beings then they are welcome to come to our planet wich i believe there are also loving ones out there,my daughter has realy seen  a being from another world but this being came that time ( about 2 years ago)for negative reasons.But this is over now wich iam so happy about.This being is going for the postive way now.

So i know for myself with my experiences and what is happening to my daughter because she also astral travels in her dreams and is meeting to many different beings so wonderfull to hear what she tells about them!,that there is so many more life out there and it is big time for disclosure,so hope it will start very very soon!  No more lies or coverups!

• I would be like you, bursting out of my skin to be near them... It would be so nice to have a scheduled meeting place where we could all mingle, eat and converse with light music in the background and towards the end of the night have live solo entertainment, like you singing!!!!  Just nothing that is over the top such as having a famous band. I would love nothing more than to sit and learn from what they have to say about their ways.

I hope it happens!!!!

• :) That is so poetic, thank you very much :)

• Thank you Kelly for this thread!

If it was a one on one meeting, the energies felt between each other may go like this.

I would show my feelings of joy and love and the happiness of being with our cousins

once again, and my exhilaration would show that finaly the loneliness of waiting was finally over.

Of course transmitting a welcome to our humble planet and offer to share this lifting of the veil

for others if possible.

Good music and a fresh juice sharing with the reuniting would have me bristling with joy while sensing a deep smile from our brother in the light.

I think that the lifting of the weight on my shoulders would disappear and the overwhelming Love would shine through.

Peace and Namaste!

• I would most probably give them some gifts like tasty fruits or some else vegetarian food. =)

• Ha ha I was just imaging myself rifling through the fridge in a mad panic to find something "worthy, lol, there isn't much in there they'd go for right now other than some limp bananas. 

• Well, im not planning, im livin my days the same as usual.i will be so happy and anxious/nervous at the same time, im sute many human emotions will pop up!!hehe.
    A big hug and a big kiss on their cheeks, the same as me greeting my friends/family.lol
    Until then, i go with the flow...

Love suzexx
    • Yes, going with the flow is all we can do right now :)  It will happen when it's supposed to happen... it's nice to spend time with loved ones right now, it's more poignant. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
5 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
20 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
8 hours ago
More…