how to get out of this evil world

why dont lightworkers and others help each other to build a UFO and go home where we belong we can do it together we unite as 1 we be more powerful than any human in this world i mean smarter than humans they wont come for us !!! LETS BUILD A SPACESHIP SPEED OF LIGHT AND GET OUT OF THIS ILLUSION FOREVER !!!avro_car.gif

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's Just A Ride 
    by Bill Hicks

The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid -- ever -- because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that -- ever notice that? -- and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, into a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and, instead, spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would do many times over -- not one human being excluded -- and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever. In peace.

•     Why would one want to reinvent the wheel?  Spacecraft all around us and many are living cooperative entities, not mere inanimate objects.  You live only in the evil world that you see and have created.   Evil sees as evil does.  Raise your frequency and enjoy the starcraft as they exist now and no longer wallow in your shadowland.   

• There are 3 ways to get out of this Planet:
    1 to become like a Maha Yogi by advancing to a Spiritul stage where you can leave you body and go to other Planets....read online addition of Easy Journey To Other Planets by Srila Prabhupadha.
    2 to raise your vibes by getting in the mode of Goodness and with good intent, vibes and meditation connecting with the Ashtar Command Ships and asking them to beam you up.
    3 to get in touch with Extraterristrials reincarnated here and ask them to help you take you to your home planet.

But remember you are born here for a reason..a mission to help with ascension but surly for those who have had enough and finding it tough here there must be a way out to go back to your home planet or back to source... and 3 ways I have listed and there are more.
    When you have had enough and enough is enough then you have the right to leave this Planet as God is all merciful and all compassionate and he listens to all ...so praying to him will work
    • Chant Hare Krishna and your life will be sublime, "Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare; Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare". I made this mantra that I like to say silently: "Norse Odin, Norse Odin, Odin Odin, Norse Norse; Norse Frigga, Norse Frigga, Frigga Frigga, Norse Norse".

• Btw, someone has already taken your idea and is running with it....

http://www.buildtheenterprise.org/

Unfortunately its on a 20 year timeline..

• Jessi,

read this material and you will get some fresh insight what is this world and who you really are:

http://americannationalmilitia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/the_e...

You can also view the Greg Braden presentation on how to change this world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ra5sO3HKJWw

Primoz

• Jessi, tis a wonderful idea.

However there is a simpler solution.

A solution that is consistent with the purpose of the light worker.

Discover the love that exists in your heart. 

Then inspire those around you to do the same.

And watch the evil evaporate from your life.

And eventually the planet.

• If I could get out of this fucked up world, I would have left it ages ago.  I'm sorry that I cannot help you.

• There's no way out, except death. The only answer is for us to fix what's wrong with this world ourselves, it's a long dirty job, but it's the only way.

• Strangely enough John, I agree with your assertion that death is the only way out.

The death of Ego.

It is ego that stands guard at the doorway of the heart.

And slaying it is no simple task.

ego-death1.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
3 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
4 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
4 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
4 hours ago
More…