Hi,

Have been doing a bit of research into Freemasonry and it appears that the rituals they undertake allow entity interaction and possession of their directly descended lines.

My Grandfather was a Grand Master, except the thing above that, as he had jurisdiction over quite a few lodges. My dad was a very tormented starseed. My maternal side has a long history of psychic interest and ability. My brother is starseed, as are my children. I think I am very lucky as I know that most people are alone!

The other starseeds I know who are not related to me also have grand masters in their lines - was just curious as to how many others were out there?

BTW, I'm certain that my Grandad had absolutely NO idea what he was opening us up to, bless him.

Peace, light and love

Catherine xxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, I'm the thing in the meat suit, lol! :)

• I honestly don't know. I used to have very vivid dreams of being in the ritual room of a lodge & dreams with symbolism in them that I found out later were Masonic. I never even knew what a Mason was, then one day was just discussing "Weird dreams" with my father & he told me that I was dreaming of Freemasonry. He told me that our neighbor is one, & the neighbor is a nice guy so don't be afraid of it, & that our house that we live in was built by his (the neighbor) father who was a Mason. So for me, personally, I don't believe that I am but maybe my dreams might be picking up on the memories of those who once lived in this house.

If you think about it though, the USA was pretty much started by Masons. A lot of them owned slaves, usually either Native Americans or Africans & some times their names were handed down to the slaves.

My father's mother has a maiden name of Freeman but not due to Illuminati blood but because whoever their slave masters were back in that time (I've yet to find out exactly who they are) had Cherokee slaves & also a couple African ones. They gave them their last name before setting them free & it was "Freeman".

• Oh & to add; the dreams were never bad. They would sometimes be very strange & saturated with symbols that I still can't quite figure out to this day, but there was never anything bad going on in them. I didn't feel threatened, although I did have one once where I knew I was being watched for some reason & it making me feel very uncomfortable.

After time though I've made friends with people online who have taught me about "Guarding" myself psychic-wise, protecting my energy-fields, etc.. & the dreams have stopped.

• Yes, after the last few days experiences I'll maybe leave that alone!!

Will have a look at the ascended masters and ascension research though - that sounds far more uplifting :)

Cat xxx

• Just saw this, thanks Feather :)

Totally agree, there are definitely 'light' lines in this, they just aren't publicised in the same way, as people like to scaremonger and focus on the negative. From my knowledge, my Grandad was the first freemason in our family and it was just part of being a business man in the social set he was in. What you are saying would make sense to me, as I think the rituals allow access to both dark and light entities, it's the choice of the individual following in the lines as to those they interact with.

BTW, my family are were builders and architects, how apt, lol! :)

Cat xxx

• Thanks guys, ill look up the illuminati bloodlines, ive heard of this before but never really looked into it.

From messages i've had before i have some sort of link with rosicrucians and knights templar but not sure if this is to do with the freemasonry link, or something to do with past lives.

I'm stll not clear exactly where i came from, i think i might be some sort of hybrid. I got a message at one point which said that my dad and i took this line as we knew that whoever ended up following would be seriously harrassed by the dark and that we believed that we could negate this and cleanse the line, which makes sense to me. Also, we actually did it (well, just about, the dark is mostly gone, just need to establish full link to the light). Does that ring true for anyone else?

Catherine xxx
  • I am not a descendant of Freemasonry, but I am descendant of an illuminati family, i.e. Lee's family. There are 13 bloodlines of illuminati, one of them is Chinese (Lee family) and that's my surname. I however was born in a family of ordinary society like most of you all, like most of us. I faced many suppression at school, being bullied and now working as clerk with average salary under stressful environment and I never know what is Freemasonry until I studied it 3 years ago.

Though I have none to approach for my request for help, but I am still grateful that I am not a Freemason or illuminati member and I am not involved in conspiracy.I am still happy being an ordinary citizen and their life as I am. I am still struggling against my poverty like many in this world compared to those people sitting there earning pennies by doing nothing.

Thank you and my regards

Terence

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…