Just checking with everyone to see how everyone is doing... Lately past a week have been growing more and more intense and it have been so brutal on me lately.  I felt shakey inside me, with so much anxiety going on inside me every time I get up in the morning.  I had to meditate and go for a walk outside to, at least, calm it down and it kept coming back up no matter what.  My close friends and soul families who is as awakened as I am spiritually have been experiencing same thing and they said it have been much more intense each days.  I have experienced this through summer with each waves of intense energy hitting me.  And this is WORST, most intense I have ever gone through in my life and it have been taking tolls on me.  Honestly, it have been so crazy and I am so ready to this done with so I can finally have peaceful day within...

How about you people?  Are you feeling intense 'energy compressing' or pressure all around you with so much things going on inside you? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you ChaoticDragon16 for this feedback. I am still going through it and this helps a lot. I thought I was over my sinus and bronchial infection after 9 days of antibiotics (Bactrim) and decided I to go to some social activities. Friday evening I went to an art opening and then yesterday afternoon to a friends outdoor barbeque. Now I am back to feeling how I did last week. I will just go with the flow. I feel something big shifting within me and I am very aware of my heart and I feel lots of energy there. I am glad we have this venue to learn and support one another. Love and Light!

• yep definatly Feeling..hehe..

Others around me doing it harder than me but they attack me emmotionaly which really Hurts..

tho I Am finding I release the hurt/confusion real easy once I realise that its their Ego and their  Stuff that they are stuck in..

I at times wonder about myself but something within is actually enjoying the Awakening process..

Every time 'I Get It' is a step towards realising I AM OK..

I can forgive easier and allow others to be where they are most of the time.. other times when my emmotions are involved I Feel it, Work on it, and then release the excess baggage..

Again tho "I Am Work In Progress' that helps when others are involved in some way.. because they also are Work in progress..

I like the saying 'Energy compressing' because yes I do feel that.. headachey tho not full blown Headaches..

Body aches but using the light and colour allows the pain to be controlled naturally..

Still got addiction challenges, but want less to drink.. 2 is ok.. smoking still, again I have this Feeling/Knowing I will wake up and none of these things will be wanted or needed soon.. 

So many more things and recognitions..

Ringing the ears come and go, it does not annoy me the way it use to..

The biggest realisation tho is knowing my Fears are so much less.. its not a don't care attitude so much as, well there is nothing I can do except have Faith and belief in Myself has increased, because I Know I Come from the Heart.. Not ego or fear..

My Heartmind , ego, shadow and fractured parts are coming together and working together.. Now that I Feel is Magic.. and I Am finding I Love and respect myself more each day as I move through my Stuff and take ownership of all that has been within this lifeline..

I wish U All Love n Light..

Annie girl..

I Love U All

• Yes, this week has been intense. I feel my energy moving rapidly through my body and it's almost like a feeling of intense ADHD. I just can't hold still for I feel the energies moving and it's urging my body and mind to constantly move as well. I feel that is why I have been very tired lately, heck I slept 12 hours straight yesterday!
  • For me, its my awakening.  I am embracing the feeling and letting my truth break free from within.  I now own who I am and do not want this feeling to ever stop. I am free to soar to unlimited heights now.  Enjoy/embrace this energy you are feeling.  It's like being outside The Matrix.  I choose the red pill, I do not want to ever go back into The Matrix :)

• I agree with that wholeheartedly!  I chose to ascend with you people into new living world of higher dimensions.  I outgrew very long lessons that we have spend in old matrix and is graduating from it.  I am so blessed that we have been overcoming the long, challenging journey that taught us great lessons to allow our souls to evolve into this graduation stage. 

:)

• i ,also, have had a week of anxiety and doubt, trying to meditate it out,thankyoulordforthisdaythankyoulordineverywaythankyouforgivingmealovingheartthatbeatsfree.

• i just changed my crystals that i wear as pendants, sometimes ,i will have on 4 chains with 4-5 pendants , some with single stone and some nice combination pendants, like, moldavite,herkimer diamond and peridot on one, i was scattered .removed all but peridot,mookaite moldavite,turquise and chiastolite.feeling alot calmer and centered .i wish i could wear them all,lol, but cant handle the energy.

terry

• Very much on edge. Always waiting to see what will happen next. I caught a vibrational flu after the hurricanes and other disturbances. I didnt take any medicine but just kept applying tiger balm and vicks to my neck, and near my nostrils. I also had a bad pain in my spine but it all went away the next day. I felt like making cabbage soup the next day. I feel I fought some kind of virus off as well as a vibrational flu.

I did have the urge to go outside and observe everything. A lot of high energy people everywhere. I prayed that my depression would leave me. It did and astral traveling while sleeping is helping me see the bigger picture. I believe 5d is very close for me. I'm praying that my partner wants the same thing. But waiting is the hardest part.

• Yeah, it's been pretty heavy until I found out how to encompas all these energies and absorb them easily.
    You go into a contemplative/meditative state. Invite your spiritual helpers, the God energy and so on.

1. Tell your energy body to open up to the size of your room. When you do, you are spreading out more of the incoming stuff. When you feel it has happened.......
    2. Tell your energy that it is the size of your lot, or your building.
    3. Now expand to the size of your city
    4. Now expand to the size of your State.
    5. Now expand to include your entire country
    6. Expand to include the entire world.
    7. Next is the Solar System
    8 Then your galaxy
    9. Then expand yourself as big as the universe.

You become all that is at this time....you also are connected to the God source. When I start to be overwhelmed, this exercise puts everything into perspective and the symptoms simply fade away.

Hope that helps.

• Yeah, this works, you will just get a sense of knowing when each area has been filled :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
17 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
17 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
18 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
19 hours ago
More…