How do you love yourself?

Yesterday, i went to the psychologist for my 5th visit.

We have established over this time that I do not love myself, therefore I have serious trouble being who I am around others. I get extremely anxious and agoraphobic whenever I socially interact with others - which all stems from my inability to love myself.I battle to walk around in the supermarket just to buy a few groceries because I fear that others are watching me, judging me and looking at me as if I am strange.

I battle with creating close relationships at this stage and keep only my closest circle of people I trust around me. I need to begin to love myself so my love for others may show through - I want to be the shining light that I am. I need some help because I have no idea where to start.

Does anybody have any advice on where to start?

How does one love one's self?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Jamie, I feeel you.  All creation is learning to love itself, more and more.  I will tell you, when my energy is raw and I feel like a naked beating heart...I put myself in a bubble of light.   I keep to myself, I do not give my power away, but I keep my eyes open too...because there's always a lover near by, a light bearer, a blessing.  Peace Love Light within
  • Well some of us were just like you at sometime and that's not something you'll have with you forever.

You can easily learn how to love your self.

The first and the most difficult step is to get to know yourself and accept how you are.(say to yourself I'm....,and I'm gonna live with it every day of my life and for sure I'm gonna love this person no matter what)

You have to know that you aren't judging yourself or others that's your EGO.So you must know that every person has it's strength and weakness,but anyway is capable of loving purely and unconditionally so that makes as the same that's our biggest strength!

You can start practicing Yoga and eat healthy so you can learn how to love and care for your body(your temple),meditate and free yourself from your bad EGO,improve yourself and do all things with love(it's easy say today I'm gonna go and buy same food,or whatever you do, and I'm gonna love it and every one will fell my love) so you can feed your soul and learn how to love her!

Be your self and have fun with it!

Every time you thing of something bad about your self please try to laugh at your self as hard as you can!!!

Love and Care Anna

• hehehehh... Well you can start by lighting up some candles, playing sexy music and watching an inspiring film, from there things will lead their own course ;P

Lol!!! Sorry I had to! But if you want my advice, fall in love, they say we only fall in love with ourselves, so it may help at some point, I know it helped me.

• Please read up on "catalysts" in The Law of One series.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_string=cats&search_type...

Also, check out:

http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/

(you can subscribe to these in iTunes as well)

specifically in your case listen to episode # 11, Bartholomew FIRST, & then episode #15, P'taah SECOND. These should give you a perspective other than what you currently have. I have them all on my iPod & they have proven to be invaluable resource in my journey. What to do & how to do it? Simple: MEDITATE. All comes from within.....

• Jamie and Cailen Here it is the correct translation of "I am That" (it was very near the one that you did). We need to be SILENT without MIND interference (language/words/concepts/symbols...)  to be in direct touch with our HigherSelf.

Did you ever listened about "VIPASSANA= TO SEE THINGS LIKE THEY ARE" - The Pure teaching of Buddha (S.N. Goenka)? There are hundreds of places on Earth where you can do a  SILENT 10 days retreat (secluded place) to learn to meet yourself!

"O Buscador é aquele que anda à procura de si mesmo.

Abandona todas as perguntas excepto uma:  "Quem sou eu?"

Afinal, o único facto de que estás seguro, é o de que és. O "Eu sou" é certo.

O "Eu sou isto/aquilo", não é.

Esforça-te por descobrir o que és na realidade.

Para saberes o que tu és, deves primeiro investigar e conhecer aquilo que não és

Descobre tudo aquilo que não és - corpo, emoções, pensamentos, tempo, espaço, isto ou aquilo –

nada, concreto ou abstracto que percebas, pode ser tu próprio.

O próprio acto de perceber, mostra que tu não és aquilo que percebes.

Quanto mais clara for a compreensão de que no nível mental,

só podes ser descrito em termos negativos,

mais rápido chegas ao fim da tua busca e realizas que ÉS o SER ILIMITADO" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The seeker is he who is in search of himself

Give up all questions except one: “Who am I?”

After all, the only fact you are sure of is that you are. The “I am” is certain.

The “I am this”, is not.

Struggle to find out what you are in reality.

To know what you are, you must first investigate and know what you are not.

Discover all that you are not – body, feelings, thoughts, time, space, this or that –

nothing, concrete or abstract, which you perceive can be you.

The very act of perceiving shows that you are not what you perceive.

The clearer you understand that on the level of mind

you can be described in negative terms only,

the quicker will you come to the end of your search and realize that You Are the Limitless Being. 

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaji

~~~///~~~

For all And, "without" mind, be connected with Christ Energy=Compassive LOVE with You an ALL! 

mmf

• I did that. It's cool

http://www.quadrinity.com/index.php

• The "I am That" is in portuguese.I'm not confortable with writing in english but I will transmite correctly the tradution soon. For now all of you that are searching the conscious connection  with yourselves, listen this Kryon's audio (in silence, harmony and with earphones); It will aid a lot to your true initiations/liberation of Mental Concrete/Left Brain/Ego! - http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_Memphis_11.html  - (www.kryon.com /Audios)

Love

mmf

• Affirm this: "Love created me like itself" :D
  • First and foremost: accept yourself, as you are, now! Accept that you don't know, as how to love yourself! Accept who you are, how you are, what you are! Accept, accept and accept..and than allow! Look into a mirror, but not just "seeing your face", but look into your own eyes, deeply, and say it to yourself over and over: "I love and approve of myself" - while doing this, all shorts of feelings, thoughts, sentences, concepts will surface in your mind, as why or because of what you are not loving yourself! Accept all those, plus put out your intent that you are ready to release, let go all of them, and instead of them, you are ready, that is your intent to allow yourself to love yourself! If and when, you really do mean your intent, and you are not just giving lip-service to yourself, all those intents to let go all those "things", which are holding you back now from loving yourself will heal out from your consciousness, however, there is one important thing to know, is that the "when" and the "how" is none of our business! However, if and when you are going to do to live through every experience coming into your life, you can be sure of that one day you will find yourself loving yourself! Because you had put out your intent for it!

Loving yourself means = you are able to put yourself and your needs first, in front of the other people's needs.

You love yourself, when looking into your own eyes by the help of a mirror, you feel good about yourself and about saying it to yourself, that: "I love and approve of myself"!

Do this often! Practice it and release, let go everything, what still holds you back from achieving it! I hope this will help! Uta

• "I Am That"  -  Sri Nisagardatta Maharaj

"O Buscador é aquele que anda à procura de si mesmo.

Abandona todas as perguntas excepto uma:  "Quem sou eu?"

Afinal, o único facto de que estás seguro, é o de que és. O "Eu sou" é certo.

O "Eu sou isto/aquilo", não é.

Esforça-te por descobrir o que és na realidade.

Para saberes o que tú és, deves primeiro investigar e conhecer aquilo que não és

- corpo, emoções, pensamentos, tempo, espaço, isto ou aquilo –

nada, concreto ou abstrato que percebas,

pode ser tú próprio.

O próprio acto de perceber, mostra que tú não és aquilo que percebes.

Quanto mais clara for a compreensão de que no nível mental,

só podes ser descrito em termos negativos,

mais rápido chegas ao fim da tua busca e realizas que ÉS o SER ILIMITADO"

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
24 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
13 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
13 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
14 hours ago
More…