Replies

• Thank you, very much, Ed.  I'm just me and to tell the truth Drekx has revealed my pic too many times for me to hide behind an icon, lol. 

Nice to see you here.  I'm interested to see what you think of the Triangles group, feel free to check it out :) 

• WOW KELL, OR SHOULD I SAY BOMBSHELL?
      • Nice to see you again Tiam!  Thinking of doing a major link-up for Oct 28 with as many members as possible.  Interested?  Could be powerful in Light distribution... this of course depends on the world situation at that time :) 
  • some crystal energy added to this thread,magnified from across the miles and seas,blessings eve(solaena)8113768273?profile=original
  • dear brother ED,we are both NDE receipents,and i stand with you on this,the vastness of spiritual understanding,there are young souls,mature souls,and ancient old souls,and to educate,and teach the young,and mature, will help trigger there awakenigs,bless you heaps brother,and trillions of light rays to you eve(solaena)
  • Mr. Ed,  thank you for sharing your experiences. It is my understanding; that the ancient Indians used different types of hallucinogenic drugs to aid them in attaining clarity. You sound smart enough to know that not everyone has to do this, but, it helped you. Why can't we just accept one another and not ask for all of this validation. You don't need to defend yourself here. All of us are developing in different ways, but the result will be the same. The path is very personal isn't it? :)

Love to you,

Lorraine

• Hi Nick, the trick to communication for higher beings in the heart chakra.  You open your heart by thinking of something that makes you happy... when you are joyous your heart chakra comes "online" and then you can BEAM it out to whomever you like a laser.  That is how I imagine it, and it works better than "pushing" with your mind or anja.  In fact, a dear friend once advised me that pushing with your mind is the same as walking in without knocking and is considered "rude"... she advised opening my heart and trying that first, and it's really helped.  I practise on my cat, lol. 
  • Hmmm interesting... this happens alot with my friends, I will think about them and they will either ring or show up, not just friends who live in the same city either, people who I am close with overseas as well.  I know what they are thinking too :-o, seriously, sometimes there is such a thing as too much information LOL.  I used to think that it was because I had known them for so long, so I sort of knew what they were thinking but its not it happens with many people that I meet and it does seem to be happening more and more.  Mind you I have always had crazy hearing too, I can not only hear conversations along way a way, but also many of them at once, definately comes in handy, especially when people are being less than nice humans, but it can do your head in at the same time until you learn how to turn it off.

I used to work in the city, and at lunchtimes I would sit in a crowded place people watching and try to telepathically get people to turn around and look me in the eye - silly I know, but I used it a practice if you like.

Everyone has the ability to do this - its like anything really practice makes perfect.

• You experienced an NDE, Mr.Ed....what were the circumstances.?? I have studied such cases with fascination, as it is the nearest thing to ascension, while still upon the wheel of planetary karma...

Did you travel aethericaly (floating, etc) prior to your movement into the astral tunnel...?? And did you see friends and relatives at te end of the tunnel...on the Manasic level...??

Regards, Drekx Omega

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
16 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
16 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
17 hours ago
More…