HOSTING OF THE ARCHANGELS MICHAEL, GABRIEL, URIEL, RAPHAEL, AND METATRON.

As of 10:30 on the 6th of November I will have the honor and privilege of hosting the 5 above mentioned Archangels in my home for 5 consecutive days. It is a continuation of "paying forward" project that was started in 2010 by a German, New York based medium called Irmi. It is said she received Divine inspiration after watching themovie "Pay it Forward".
 The way it works is thus. The 5 Archangels work with 3 people at a time for a period of 5 days. During this time each participant pays the honor forward to another 3 people. At the the end of the 5 day period The Archangels have 5 days of rest. After which they turn up at the new hosts homes and start the process all over again.
It is said that after 20 such repetitions the momentum gained by this project would be so great that the entire planet would affected.
with respect to selection it is my intention to continue with the catalytic nature of the number 3. I will post this message on a regular basis. up until the 10:30 pm (UTC +10 hours, AEDST) on the 9th of Novemebr 2012. (3 days after my hosting begins). At that time I will ask all interested parties to email me of their willingness to participate. The 3rd, 6th and 9th respondents will be selected.
I believe this is the most fair way of doing this
Afetr a 5 day rest period (as of 10:30 PM 11th Novemebr, 2012)the Archangels will be "knocking on the doors of the next hosts. (10.30 pm, 16th November 2012).

Here is a list of things that need to be in preparation for the hosting of the Archangels.

It is an honour and a gift to allow your family and home to be imprinted with their LIGHT, but it does ask for your personal participation. On the last day of the visit, give the Archangels the names and addresses of the people you find who want to host them next. You will need to send these people the information and the simple ritual below, and specify to them the day of the arrival and departure of the archangels from their home. The time 10.30 stays the same no matter the time difference. It is always the local time. With a complete day of 24 hours long, the archangel’s visit is always 5 days, and then they rest for 5 days before coming for another 5 days visit with a new host. You will welcome and host the Archangels for 5 days after having prepared a little altar with:
1 a white flower
2 a candle that will stay on all the time they are with you. It needs to be on shortly before they arrive to show them they are being called. It is to be left it when you are at home.

3 Put in an envelope a letter with 3 wishes; one for mother earth, one for your family, one for you. Formulate wishes in a clear and concise way. Not too much detail and summarize.
4 On the sealed envelope, put an apple that you will eat only after they leave. Lay the envelope near your candle and white flower.
5 The house must be clean and tidy much like you would if you were receiving a guest.Welcome the 5 archangels. When they arrive in front of your home at 10.30pm you are to open the front door and read this greeting.
“Hallo and Welcome Archangels to my home. You were sent to me from (my name). I am very grateful to each of you for purifying and bringing peace to this place and to beings that live in it. I am very grateful to you for bringing Harmony, joy and serenity to all of us. I am very grateful to you for fulfilling my wishes”
From that moment on, the archangels make things happen. It is recommended to regard the 5 days as a special time to give room for the vibration of higher energies to re-align many things. For some this may mean you want to ask questions or you may only be able to find a quiet moment in your busy day. But remember, there is no limitation, TRUST. You can also ask them to go with you through the day. When it is almost time for them to leave write the names of each person and their address who has asked to host them next with your candle burn this paper this will pass their names into the Etheric for the Archangels to go to next, send your thanks and love to the archangels for all their help. Once they leave, burn the envelope with your wishes in it and eat your apple. It will contain lots of good nutrients and more for you. Place the flower outside on the earth.

Namaste
I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater love.

208663_10150173696882697_976856_n.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Dear Dceron. It is fair of me to say I've had some experience with the angelic realms over the years. This year has been quite intensive, If I AM honest.

The last day and a half has been on of the most extraordinary days of my life. I would not have been surprised if this whole thing turned out to be a case of business as usual. Instead I have found the ante has been upped considerably. In both tangible and intangible ways.

One thing I want to state is that at no time have I ever felt there is a hierarchy, That they are more than me.  It is an equal partnership between us. They feel like family members. Asking nothing of me. And rewarding every effort.

This whole paradigm of us on earth and they are in Heaven, that they are above us in anyway is a phallacy. They are compassionate. Compassion doesn't allow for a hierarchy.the only thing higher about them is they exist at a higher vibrationary level than we do. A level that we are more than capable of achieving if we so choose. A part of us, our higher self already exists in that state.We just need to aske the right questions and take the right actions to open the door. This is why I don't like getting bogged down in details, and arguments. it reduces your frequency. I want to enlighten. Not be a scholar. I understand there is an element of the scholarly involved. However he master of yore managed quite nicely without the resource that is the internet. because they understood All the answers they require are stored within their dna. And the way to access the information is by raising your vibrational frequency. We both have valid agendas. They are just different.

Namaste

• Hierarchy exists. Remember the "gold" of the Anunnaki? So, the "gold" this a "children," young souls. By helping you grow, higher souls are growing yourself. It's true.

• Just quickly, No i don't remeber. I wasn't there. nor were you.

Nor was anyone that we know. Unless you have akashic remembrance of it Its just a historical story. 

My experience is happening in real time. right here. right now.And my truth is we are equals family members. I will back that over any story you care to reproduce.

Signing out.

• Thank you for writing this up Peter!  Lots of Love and Light,

• My pleasure Philypam.

If you're interested I AM blogging the experience. Been excellent fun thus far. And worthwhile. I thought iy would be business as usual. And it is with the volume turned way up..

Take care.

• My co-worker did this same thing a couple of months ago, and asked me if I wanted to be a part of it..I thought about it, and then said no. Because i got the vibe that it was one of those chain things that people spread around just for the fun of it, and that it had a lot to do with ego, to think that all the Archangels will come and stay at my house when they are needed everywhere by everyone. In the end, it doesn't really matter because you take what you need from the experience I guess. 

• I have been working with angels for some time now Sitna. Quite a bit actually.yet 7 hours in I feel the difference in intensity that they have brought into my space. Much more personal feeling. 

I've also seen the differences in the person who ahred it with me. Sje sounds like a different woman now. quite profound.

I don't care if its real or not anyway. Going to treat it as real and go from there. God helps those who help themselves.

• Peter, what I was trying to say is that exact thing-as long as you feel good about it, it doesn't matter if it's real or not. 

I don't understand the need to tell me about your work with angels, I think a lot of us that are on this forum have done many things that are out of the ordinary to those who are not awake. I believe this is ego speaking, and this is why I brought it up. There was no judgement coming from it..but I do see judgement coming from your reply. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Sitna, this is describing  the selection process for them. It is to be offered to 3 other people after its done. I wanted to make it fair.

I have plenty of people on here and other sites that do want to know about my experiences. There are people that haven't had the joys of as you say, the out of the ordinary. That are as you say, unawake. I see this as a precious gift to be shared, not with held. I believe this to be the spirit in which it was created. A woman to day on another site has already received the benefit of me sharing. And I learned something from the experience as a result. something that I may not have learned if not for that interaction. Its been worth it just for that.

You called it "one of those chain things that people do for fun and that it had to do with ego.". Perhaps I did misunderstand you. Please explain what you mean by this.

The Archangels are capable of being at all places at all times. No one misses out. After 1 day in their presence I realize it is a two way commitment. I AM working for them as much as they are working for me. Part of that work is the sharing of my experience.

I AM the first to admit that I  have an ego. It comes with the the territory of being human. And I love my ego. It is a valid part of me. I spent the better part of my life kicking my ego in the teeth. pretending I didn't have one. Lying to myself and the world. Healing has liberated my ego. Made it an equal partner in my life. And I cherish it. 

you missed a wonderful opportunity when you declined Sitna. 

Namaste.

• No Sitna, again you are correct.  Matthew 6:4 says:  "That your alms may be in secret: and your Father who sees in secret himself shall reward you openly."  I have met, studied under and trained by spiritual teachers.  They are the most humblest people on earth, they except no credit or praise, work in secret, avoids seeking appraises and "thank you's" from the uninformed masses that seek to give their power to the "glory hounds" and never attack people or go after someone with a vendetta.  Your eyes are not deceiving you.  You see exactly what I see.  This is not a person who he claims to be.

Reply by Route2Reality 20 hours ago

I will look forward to hear what is happening during their visit.

Peter K. reply:  Thanks, I intent to blog it, see what happens.

I believe this is ego speaking also.  I leave the way I started:

"That your alms may be in secret: and your Father who sees in secret himself shall reward you openly." 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.