There's this one question that's been humbugging me for a while now
since reading up on spiritual material. At first I read an answer from
a spiritual being to the question of whether homosexuality is natural
or not, they replied that only female and male energies can create, and
if you are a homosexual, you have confused/imbalanced energies that need to be healed.

Since reading a discussion here though about the Billy Meier stuff, I realised something.

I've put forth this question to the same being but they haven't answered it,
so i'm putting it up there for those of you who might have some real insights into this matter.

I'm going to give you a scenario. We're in the 5th dimension of a loving, caring,
open minded/hearted and accepting society. All children are the community's children.
No one's going to harm or abduct them and each adult has a parental role of teaching and
comforting towards the children. Now in that society you have a homosexual couple, who love
each other dearly and are totally comfortable with their sexual identities, and so is their society.

They know they can't create a child, and they accept this fact because they understand that
the community's children are also their children. So, do they really need to be healed of their
"homosexuality"? They're not harming anyone or themselves, and they're not in denial of their
true identities. Some relationships don't choose to have children regardless of the couple's genders,
and these types of situations would even help stop any overpopulation of a planet.

What are your honest opinions/insights into homosexuality? Is it really something that society
needs to be more open minded and accepting of, or is it truely something that isn't natural, and
only confused people participate in?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i think that homosexuality is here so we can choose how we will think about diferences in our word..its a test for us to alow everyone to be who they are..its a path of soul..soul have no gender so we where all male and females.
    • Funny how threatened we are by all kinds of differences, yet it is our differences that make life interesting...
  • Love has nothing to Do about "man" or "woman". Love is beyond Gender! All has the gift to share Love in their own way.

=)
    AUM*
    • Always appreciate your contributions Out of the Blue : ) Thanks for sharing. V interesting
    • thumbs-up! I also heard of a sexuality that is androgynous - both male and female - from the book abduction to the ninth planet (the thiaooba prophecy), I love it when the ET says they prefer to be beautiful (not handsome? =P)

I also like this answer from the book "Intelligent Design" (channeled message and from a raelian movement) - which I still haven't finished reading :(

QUESTION:
      What is the position of the Raelian Movement on homosexuality?

ANSWER:
      It is quite simple: each individual has the right to do with his or her body as he or she sees fit. Homosexuality is not a normal or abnormal mode of behavior. Each person must live an harmonious sexual life corresponding to tastes and natural tendencies. In the mother's womb the sexual differentiation is felt at a very late stage of development. There are very masculine men, and men who are more feminine, just as there are women who are virile and others who are very feminine, with all the possible and imaginable shades in between.

It is foolish to condemn a homosexual because he is a man, or a cat because it is a cat, as all of this is genetic. Many types of animals are homosexual, and in the country one can see frequently, dogs, cattle, and chickens indulging in homosexual behavior. Homosexuality is as natural as a dog or a hen is natural.

What is not natural is the wish to obligate others to have the same sexuality as oneself. It is generally what those who torture people who do not resemble them are doing. They are generally the same as those who are racist, traditionalist and militarist.

The aggression aimed at homosexual people is a form of racism. It usually comes from people who lead a miserable sex life, and cannot tolerate that others could blossom while living something else.

Source: Page 272, INTELLIGENT DESIGN: MESSAGE FROM THE DESIGNERS.

---

Our country is more open with them. You can see many homos at school, they may be teased but not really bullied. Actually we tease them a lot - but not in a bad way. I remember in my high school when my male classmates tease our gay classmate - everyone is cheering while the gay guy is blushing (he loves being pampered by guys). Teasing always happened - but they enjoy it. =P

On the streets, there are lots of gays around - being feminine and wearing women's clothes, free to express themselves as they like. They are In demand in the entertainment and showbiz field too; as they are often used in comedy scenes - they are very good and we love them.

Homosexuality is widely accepted in the country. But of course strongly opposed by the church - since our country is of the strong Catholic Church. Many are so-called religious, and most homos in the so-called very religious and die hard Catholic family... are struggling to live in their parent's expectations on how they behave. But many are still open.

I believe the traditional standards on how a woman and man should act just came from some so-called socialite higher ups of the middle or early ages (much from the mainstream religions). Who impose their "standards" on the people surrounding them. To please whoever set those rules.

I really think following the old ways of tradition is crazy. It is barbaric and just... more illogical. People are waking up and seeing the lies of it.
      between.it
      This domain may be for sale!
      • Thanks Yowan, interesting stuff, and good to hear that your country is pretty tolerant of homosexuality
  • Will there still be gender in 5D?

Seems to me that as we continue to evolve we will become more balanced in our personal masculinity/feminity, with less difference between the genders, and a tendency towards androgeny.

I think we get too preoccupied with gender, and I believe that many so-called differences between the sexes are a reflection of our cultural programming and societal expectations, rather than real differences.Men behave like they think men are supposed to behave, and women behave how they think women are supposed to behave. We're very good at trying to live up to others' expectations, rather than be-ing authentic!
    • I agree wholeheartedly
  • Love is Love. We are not the containers we are in. Natural...unnatural... that seems to me to be judgment coming from an ego-centered place.
  • I am not homosexual but I care about homosexuals/lesbians like I care for my own friends and family.
    Love is love. Namaste'
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.