I've started my vision this morning and there will be many more to arrive.

Start YOURS here and please share with all of us, your moments of inspiration/s and what you would like to happen.

Get creative and don't be 'afraid' to 'dream'. Your mind and heart thoughts are essential to create your 'own heaven on earth' and merge them with the rest of ours. DREAM ON! Everything is possible. Remember, when you're posting your 'dreams', you're 'manifesting' it and letting it go out into the Universe to be 'charted' into your journey. 'Now' is the moment of creating/manifesting.

Use this website as your 'Canvass'...I'm sure that Ben will approve of it. Loving all of You here on Ashtar and whoever you 'think' you might be....we all love you and support your visions.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THANKYOU WITH BLEESINGS OF LOVE.......I DREAM OF A WORLD, WHERE EVERY LIVING BEING, HAS FOOD AND SHELTER, FIRST, ? WHERE WE ALL RECONIZE EACH-OTHER , AS EQUAL BEINGS, WITH CONCERN, TO LIVE IN PEACE.....LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY, TO TRUE KNOWING , OF IT'S SELF. LOVE & PEACE
    • this is me in 5d yeah really grooving out..  lol8113734275?profile=original
  • ok.. I aggree with many who envision a better world etc.. and lately I've stopped FOCUSING on it.. and now I'm starting to SEE it !! .. thats the subtle difference between focusing and seeing...

.. if you keep holding your vision, thats fine.. but remember that you'll always be holding your vision and wondering where the results are.. allow yourself the magic of seeing it.. you have to let go of your vision to see it manifest.. there comes a time when we've got to stop focusing.. and start seeing heaven.8113735901?profile=original

• I envision a world without suffering where all life is worshiped as sacred ; that includes all animals suffering so humans can fill their lust for flesh .

when we achieve such feast peace will be, love will engulf our hearts and light will shine..............

• The Big Picture!!

I want a world that is simple and loving.

The Mediocre Picture!!

I would love to be in a home I own and has lots of room and yards,trees nature wild life.

I want a job that genuinely helps make a difference.

The Superficial Picture!

I would like to win lotto!!

haha.

Susan xx

• I have created a link to to allow people find my art gallery, all spiritual themed enjoy.8113734675?profile=original
  • I see us all living freely in a tropical environment.  We live in spiritual hubs where we all work together and teach eachother our specialities.  Communities produce the goods by each family working on their speciality... their trade which they foster within themselves.  All families will grow hemp and their own foods, or community gardens.  I see us all using our energies to create and I see "technology" not being needed at all... unless it is there to amplify our natural abilities to vector or resonate reality into focus.  We are fully telepathic beings <3  We are all living in unconditional love.
  • I dream of a time where no one is seen to have anything wrong with them, when our uniqueness is celebrated

When we dont have to label others in order to feel safe, secure within ourselves. When we can accept all for who they 

are no matter our differences. Where we can see, feel, hear & perceive each other & hold a space for each other to grow into. 

Where we have to learn to see the beauty of our lives, our Dear Earth Mother.........appreciate all that has been gifted to us....in our journeys.....a small part of the vision that I hold......loving Hu-mans Being......

•  Agnes Khoo Schwenk today is the 18th and yes I have dared to dare a dream

its called a "Galactical Spiritual Origine Protection Pact". It has been drafted

and is designed to give "Inner Earth Agarthians" "Surface Earth Dwellers" (Us)

"Off World Dwellers" equal rights in our part of the cosmos. I can't wait

for it to grow. It's been launched in Australia and will grow around the Planet.

This is a time of Transition, Growth, and Matriculation of Planetary Forces.

Agnes you have been born like we all have with special unique talents and

abilities. I was the first Conscientious Objector made headline news around

the planet in the Vietnam War. I wrote the Declaration of Sovereignty for Torres Straits

in 1993 for the Torres Straits. I was again in the papers. I will be in the papers

again and only last week was told by a former Barrister and Solicitor of authority

I have been entrusted with that I am to use. My extended family uncle was in

World War 2 and saved some 10,000 Jewish people from the death camps in Germany.

Then you drew a most marvellous unique painting for me from your heart from our heart

Annaja has just the day before sent me a copy of the Interlaced Heart I commissioned

Peter Fich Christiansen to do in the 1980's. Annaja is happy because she is receiving healing energy

from it the same as I believe will happen with the painting you have just finished for me.

So Agnes Khoo Schwenk lots of light and love peace and harmony Kingjeff

• We welcome your beautiful light on the canvass, Annaja.

Thank you for sharing a part of you...with us. So be it and so it is.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
9 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
59 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…