Hinge Point – Venus Returns!Posted on May 31, 2012 by Gillian2012 The Awakening | May 30 2012Here’s Meg Benedicte’s newsletter with important updates on the Venus transit, Stargate 12 and the importance of taking this time to really focus on clearing past emotional energy that’s keeping us from moving forward on our new timeline. We have an important Lunar eclipse in Sagitarrius on Monday June 4th, then right on its tail we have the Venus transit on the 6th signifying the return of the Divine lover. This passage is triggering healing of emotional heart break with significant others, so you may be dealing with anger and emotions that need healing to help you move forward toward a complete ascension. Remember to use the vortex to help spin all that stuff up and out of your energetic field, spin it out just like a salad spinner using your will and the momentum of the vortex.All my love and blessings to everyone!Annette* * *Dear Annette,I would like to extend my gratitude to all who participated in the powerful Global Intention Meditation during the Solar Eclipse on May 20th. We joined together and formed a ‘group heart’ all around the planet to uplift Humanity into the ascending Gaia! It was such a special day…we are still feeling the effects of the global intentions reverberating through the collective field.The Total Solar Eclipse was at zero degrees Gemini at the zero point of our orbit around Alcyone in the Pleiades. This has created an extraordinary cosmic reboot onto a new Timeline. I literally shut the door on the past 19 years since my kundalini activation and shifted onto my new Timeline in Mt Shasta, CA – a fresh new start! During the following days leading up to the 2nd Eclipse on June 4th, pay attention to feelings of completion and rebirthing inside. An Eclipse always closes one door and opens another. Our Oversoul may be pulling us to relocate to a 5D town during 2012, or to move away from impending earth changes such as floods and earthquakes.With the weakening polarity our solar system’s EMF we are seeing the two world paradigms pulling apart at the seams…literally birthing a crystalline ascending Gaia away from the dying 3D earth. Time is increasing towards zero point and the splitting of the 2 worlds, so we need to remove ourselves from 3D activity and distractions. Now is the time for daily vortex meditation, quiet reflection, inner healing and conscious intentions to anchor our new life’s timeline in Gaia. This is very potent, fertile energy right now, so please don’t waste it!More: http://shiftfrequency.com/meg-benedicte-hinge-point-venus-returns-thanks-caro/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know this energy is important to anchor our future.  I want to accomplish so much, and I am trying to share as much as I can with fellow beings, but on there level...With you all here I connect better, what should we focus on, I am focusing on me, but I am feeling like I need to embrace an energy that will combat evil.  I am not scared of anything.  Will the world powers use fear to motivate those who remain in darkness, and can we shed light on the upcoming doom?  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
13 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
13 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
14 hours ago
More…